TRACKER FOR MARCH - 2002

Congratulations !!!
I can visualize the excitement in your face...
:) :)

Wish you all the best...

-rajum

Approved RD 03/08/03

Hi friends,

I'm glad to tell you all that my interview in boston INS office went well and my pp was stamped today.

My case was filed at VSC and got transferred to local boston Office for further processing.

Went there 2 hours in advance, no use the gate kepper (security) asked me to come 1 hr later. Went there and waited for 1 1/2 to be called in. The IO came and called my name and took me inside. She was very kind initially, but once she started looking at my papers she asked many questions. The interview lasted for about 20 minutes. She asked me a lot about my current employer and the letter they gave me. She asked why the new letter and the old one (submitted with 140/485) has been signed by different people (what a stupid question?) I told her that the previous VP of the company was promoted and this new letter was signed by new VP. She said this letter doesn't seem legitimate, any one can prepare a document like this and then she smiled. I didnt know what to say. She immediately asked is there any other document that has your company name and your name. I gave her my w2. She closely examined w2 and asked me why is the salary amount mentioned in your previous employment letter different than the amount in w2. I told her that I took 2 month vacation of which 1 month was without pay. She said OK. She asked plenty of questions like this and was a little suspicious at things. I thought thats the end of the story. But finally she took my passport and went the the centerpage and pressed her hands on it. This gave a little bit of hope. She then told me that she is going to get my visa #. She went and came back in a minute. Then she took my I-94, 2 EADs (old + current) Took and then stamped my PP.

She said I will receive my card in 4-6 months. My wife applied 485 seperately so her's is still pending.

Good luck to all of you guys.

Krish.

EB3, MA filed at Vermont Service Center.

RD - 03/08/02
ND - 03/27/02
TD - 09/16/03
2nd FP - 10/21/03
ID - 11/10/03

Case Transfered to Boston INS on Sep 16 2003
Interview letter & 2nd FP received Oct 19 2003
2nd FP done on Oct 21 2003
Interviewed/approved & PP stamped on 10 Nov 2003

Congratulations!!!
In one way you are lucky that you case got transferred and with second FP, it looks like you are first one among Second FP March group.

-rajum

Finished my 2nd FP

Hi guys,
Today I finished my 2 FP @ Baltimore BCIS.
I don't know how long it is going to get my approval..

My Details

I got RFE , INS asked for
Employement letter
W2 for last 2 yrs.

My boss sold his company in sept 2003.
Will there be any problem in my case.

If u know same type of case please let me know

RD 03/22/2002
ND 04/08/2002
EAD 05/08/2002
FP 03/17/2003

RFE 09/29/2003

Responded to RFE on 10/23/2003.
Waiting for approval. God knows , when I will get.

elias
did u go on scheduled date or earlier/later for fp? do they pay much attention to the date on the notice? thanks

gjuly_gc, I went on Scheduled date, but they didn't pay much attention on date. I would say, @ baltimore you can go any time.

Elias

Congrats for those who have been approved. Best of luck for the rest and hope you get approved soon.

My family did the passport stamping sometime during OCtober and got the cards in less than a month. I am also applyig for the re-entry permit and my plans for leaving for India still on target for
Feb-Apr 2004.

Wish you guys all the best!

PP stamped: 10/15/2003
Kid card received:10/21/2003
My card received: 11/10/2003
Spouse card received: 11/15/2003

Last edited by a moderator:
Some hope

Just scanned 50 cases from 149 series and there was one approval today, and the good news is that fingerprinting for this case was done in May 2002, so it is expired, but it was still approved.
Let's hope that they will not send us for second fingerprinting.

any update in status for those who did 2nd FP recently.

I did my 2FP a month ago, no update in online status. Is this true to every one?

Bye
vkml

Yes Vkml, it is same for me and some of my friends

Yes Vkml, it is same for me and some of my friends. Looks like they wont update 2nd FP. Last week my got approval notice, till that time the message says about the 1st FP......I did my 2nd FP, the mesage still says about my 1st FP.

Look like after 3 months we can expect our approvals....

Best of Luck

Elias

sorry some typing mistakes

Yes Vkml, it is same for me and some of my friends. Looks like they wont update 2nd FP. Last week my friend got approval notice, till that time the message says about the 1st FP......I did my 2nd FP, the mesage still says about my 1st FP.

Look like after 3 months we can expect our approvals....

Best of Luck

Elias

Today just got online update about FP2: On Oct 22, 2003 the result of your fingerprint.....(did the FP2: Oct 19)

RD:3-19-02
ND:4-09-02
EAC:02156-51...
FP1: 06-05-02 (received by INS)
FP2: schedual 11-19-03. I did early on Oct, maybe 19. update online just today and say: on Oct 22,2003, the result of your fingerprine.......

one more FP Notice(3rd FP Notice)

Hi Guys,

I got three, FP Notices

RD 03/22/2002

ND 04/08/2002

EAD 05/08/2002

1st FP 03/17/2003 , did on 05/19/2003

2nd FP notice 06/2003, I didn't go

RFE 09/29/2003, replied,

Now again I gto 12/01/2003.

Did any one got this, Please let me know