TRACKER FOR MARCH - 2002

Re: *** TRACKER UPDATE ***

Hi st8,
One of my friend had a problem with FP prints too. His RD date is April 4th and he got finger prints but not his wife. They are from CT too. Then finally lawyer found that INS has some how updated her file that 1-485 fee not paid. So Lawyer persude with INS and sent the proof saying they sent the fee. Finally She got her FP notice from Lawyer Yesterday. Luckly she is going to India on Saturday evening so she may go for Early FPs.

Originally posted by st8
Well, this 8, 9, 10 April ND filers FP seems a mystery. The exception though is bb301 from NY with 4/9 ND and FP done but then the spouse didn't get it.

xdai, my photos were received on july 9th

xdai,

my photos were received by INS on july 9th and approved on 12th. hope this helps.

guys...there is new thread for Apr 8-10 mystery

Please contribute your valueble info....and let other friends know about this thread...

Thanks

Formerly SIDR

Finally after fruitlessly trying to recover my previous ID - Had to resort to becoming DryIce. Hey guys, wake up and get back to Action and as usual pls share your ideas. Now I have a request. I am planning on going to India in the Middle of August. My scenario is like this.

1. Have EAD.
2. H1 Expires in Jan 2003 ( Have 3 More yrs to extend)

Which is best to re-enter H1 or EAD?. I am a little bit concerned as they may raise a question saying that my H1 has got very less time left on it.

New comer - Pls. add my info

RD 03/27
ND 04/12
FP 05/08

A new comer and immediate attracted to this forum. Nice to meet all you guys here.

DryIce, as far as I understand, you can either travel with H1 or AP. When you use AP, you also need to present EAD.

*** TRACKER UPDATE ***

Well, excluding the known states for delayed FP notices (NH, OH) and the mysterious 8, 9, 10 ND filers, everyone else has FP done.

485 processing seems to have slowed and also INS opened up concurrent filing of 140 and 485. Good for the new filers but might delay the whole processing of everyone.

Good luck for those who have all things complete and just waiting for AOS.

For the rest, we need to keep our fingers crossed.

Here it is...

Last edited by a moderator:
Advance Parole screw-up

My Advance Parole has been approved 7/29 and received the papers. My family's is not. I think my AP process is still not properly processed after VSC sent it without approval to PA. So, the screw-up continues.

Any news on the FP front for 8, 9, 10 April ND filers?

Last edited by a moderator:
to ST8...

ST8..... In one of your last posts you say that NH is one of the states that takes more time to issue FP.... will this delay the whole I485 process for us NH filers? Does anyone have a timeframe for NH fingerprint notices? :confused:

Thanks for the help!

gc=patience,

It should not cause any delays. Instead of getting FP notice in the first 3 months, you would get it (probably) in a 6-9 month period. You would end up waiting for a shorter period for AOS approval after FP.

Cause for concern would be if AOS approvals take less than 6 months or so. But as of now, seems like at least a year for AOS approvals.

FP

:confused: I and my wife did FP on Aug.01. AVM said:
MY case: On Aug 05, Result was recieved....process resumed
Wife: On Aug. 08, Finger print was collected attending with you...

Why different date and different message??Anything wrong?

Tangonta

No FP, ND Apr 9, 2002

I am also one of the unfortunate ones:

MD, RD, ND, AD:
485: 03/20/02, 03/21/02, 04/09/02, No FP notice (EAC-02-156-*)
EAD: 03/20/02, 03/21/02, 04/09/02, sometime in May/June
AP: 03/20/02, 03/21/02, 04/09/02, sometime in May/June

VSC, State: MA
All dates same for me and my wife. I've requested my lawyer to speak with an IIO.

Hope ND's 8-10 don't get transferred

Given the number of cases nowadays being transferred to the local office, in the last minute if they don't see our Fp's ready then they may throw it out to the local offices :mad: atleast we will know if that our files are not "missing" !! You sure would have heard of the shredding capabilities of CSC, and VSC should be no rat in such advanced technology usage :p

But some local offices are okay, Newark for ex you get an interview in 2 months, but hey who wants to look these weirdos face to face :D
But I feel I will :rolleyes:,

*** TRACKER UPDATE ***

Recent filers are getting AP, EAD and FP within a month.

I am not sure if there is some kind of goof up by INS with the 8-10 April ND 485 filing. Only time will tell.

Here is the tracker update...