TRACKER FOR MARCH - 2002

No Title

My attorney did call INS around 2nd week of June since AP was not approved after 60 days and I had overseas travel plans. Was told to wait for AP approval another 4 weeks :(. If not call them again. As for FP, attorney was told that INS cannot provide any information :(.

Last edited by a moderator:
Received EAD card for spouse, RFE for self for photos(ND --4/08/02)

I have to get the new photos and send to my attorney.

No FP notice yet
My ND is 04/08/02.

Hope this information helps the unlucky ND dates 6,7,8,9,10.

March 18 RD, April 6th ND unlucky date.

I am thinking of trying to get the "Interim Employment Authorization Document" ( as 90 days are over ) from Boston where they give it in 1 day. Can any one who has some info about this share their Knowledge.
An early reply would be appreciated. I am fedup of talking to these IIO\'s. I have talked some 5 times and always heard the same answer
" wait for 2 more weeks ".

Hi! nyman - I am also in the same ND 06-Apr. No EAD for Self and Spouse

I too called IIO just 15 min back and received the same reply " why don\'t you wait for couple of weeks" and got this reply 3rd time , Yeh I came to know that they issue EAD in Boston the sameday, If you apply in your local INS office don\'t they issue the Interim EAD the same day once 90 days are over. Are you from boston? I am in NJ. Is INS Office in Boston open on Saturday\'s. Can I apply in Boston, instead of Newark.
Thanks.

What happened to April 8th, 9th and 10th ..UPDATE

I had called myself last week, and after on hold for 5 min, got an IIO on the phone

She just said to wait, as the cases are with different officers, and no two cases are alike, when I told her that people after me alreasy got the FP notices and got them done.

Hope my day comes soon

Process resumed......

Hai All,
        I checked my status, AVM says..."Fp has been received....bla..bla..., Process resumed " for both myself and my spouse

Best of luck for those who haven\'t received FP yet.

FP Notification recd. for me and spouse-state MD

RD 03/12/02
ND for FP 06/24/02
AVM 06/27/02
FP Sched. 08/01/02
State MD

Guys, can we pre-pone FP Date in any chance? If so pls. pass the info.
Thanks

No%20Title.

EAD APPROVED AT LAST EAD approved on 06/27/02 for Self and Spouse, Pl. Update , Thanks

*** TRACKER UPDATE ***

Finger Printing: Except for 8, 9, 10 ND and NH, OH (which are known for delayed FP notices), everyone has got FP notice or done FP already.

Advance Parole: Mine is not approved. Any other AP filers with no AP approval?

EAD: Seems like all EADs should be approved by end of next week, if not already approved. If not approved by next week, 90 days will pass from ND and can obtain EAD from local INS.

And now the wait begins for 485 approval...

Please provide any missing info.

*** TRACKER UPDATE ***

Finger Printing: Except for 8, 9, 10 ND and NH, OH (which are known for delayed FP notices), everyone has got FP notice or done FP already. Advance Parole: Mine is not approved. Any other AP filers with no AP approval? EAD: Seems like all EADs should be approved by end of next week, if not already approved. If not approved by next week, 90 days will pass from ND and can obtain EAD from local INS. And now the wait begins for 485 approval... Please provide any missing info.

*** TRACKER UPDATE ***

Finger Printing: Except for 8, 9, 10 ND and NH, OH (which are known for delayed FP notices), everyone has got FP notice or done FP already.

Advance Parole: Mine is not approved. Any other AP filers with no AP approval?
EAD: Seems like all EADs should be approved by end of next week, if not already approved. If not approved by next week, 90 days will pass from ND and can obtain EAD from local INS.

And now the wait begins for 485 approval...

Please provide any missing info.

Double post because the previous post (108) was done at http://boards.immigrationportal.com and the attachment cannot be viewed here.

FP appointment notice in AVM

Hi,
Do you guys know: if the FP appointment has been sent, will the AVM message be updated?

My AVM's message is still "Documents received... etc."

I know that my ND is among known-for-delay dates: Apr 8 - 10 (and I filed from CT.)

I still don't have FP appointment and worrying if it could be lost in the mail.

Thank you.