Tracker for June CSC Concurrent 140/485

FP won't matter for a while now!

..with the dates retrogressed so far. As FP and biometrics data is valid only for a year, it's better FP notices come closer to time when dates move forward again.

Agree

I agree. Not sure why people are going crazy over FP here. It will need to be redone anyways(unless you expect your 485 approval within next year) :confused:

gcba said:
..with the dates retrogressed so far. As FP and biometrics data is valid only for a year, it's better FP notices come closer to time when dates move forward again.

That might be the case for EB3 and EB1/2 from China and India, however, for the rest of the world in EB1 and EB2 the numbers are current. Therefore, there should be some fingerprinting going on.

mogambo2495 said:
I agree. Not sure why people are going crazy over FP here. It will need to be redone anyways(unless you expect your 485 approval within next year) :confused:

FP Notice recd

FP Notice recd today. Scheduled in October. Couple of my friends who filed on the same day as me got it in today's mail too! Looks like with no I-485s to process, USCIS is going berserk with FPs now :rolleyes: Even though, completing it may not be much relevant as of now, we have to do it anyway.

Hope, this is the only biometric data myself & everyone one this forum has to give.. :)

Anybody EB3 from june got 140 approval?

Hi

Does Anybody who filed in June under EB3 category got 140 approval ?
I saw few for EB2 people only ....

Thanks,
-ADA

Hi

I am EB3 filed 140/485 on June 30 .... seems like they r approving EB2 May cases now...few have got approvals.... all we can do is too wait.....frustrating...

Regards

To t_phanindra

t_phanindra said:
Did you what is your rfe about?

Hi,

The RFE was asking for the letter of employment from the previous employer. How about your RFE?

Another question for the rest of the forum:

How long does it take for USCIS to work on the I-140 application again once they receive the response to the RFE?

Sunday99 said:
Hi,

The RFE was asking for the letter of employment from the previous employer. How about your RFE?

Another question for the rest of the forum:

How long does it take for USCIS to work on the I-140 application again once they receive the response to the RFE?

Hi,

I was wondering when you or lawyer recieved the RFE?

I-140 Approved

Hi,

my signature has been updated:

CSC Labor EB2/RIR PD 06/2002
140/485 Concurrent
140 RD 06/17/05; ND 06/23/05; RFE 09/13/05, RFE response received 09/28/05; AD 09/29/05 :)
485 RD 06/17/05; ND 06/23/05
No FP notice

FP notice

My FP is scheduled in Oct. :) It seems USCIS is still working... :) See my signature below.

Last edited by a moderator:
FP notice

kbgc said:
My FP is scheduled in Oct. :) It seems USCIS is still working... :) See my signature below.

Hi kbgc,

Congratulation on getting ur FP notice. Did you see your I-485 LUD before you got the FP notice? I mean is there any hint that you can know they issues your notice.

Thanks

Hi easterstr,

Thank you. There's no update online at the USCIS website. I have received the letter (FP notice) from USCIS. No LUD or whatsoever online.

My friend also received the same letter that day for their FP schedule in Mid Oct (later than mine). Their application was filed in May. So I'm supposing that USCIS is still moving forward.

Good luck!

easterstr said:
Hi kbgc,

Congratulation on getting ur FP notice. Did you see your I-485 LUD before you got the FP notice? I mean is there any hint that you can know they issues your notice.

Thanks

kbgc said:
Hi easterstr,

Thank you. There's no update online at the USCIS website. I have received the letter (FP notice) from USCIS. No LUD or whatsoever online.

My friend also received the same letter that day for their FP schedule in Mid Oct (later than mine). Their application was filed in May. So I'm supposing that USCIS is still moving forward.

Good luck!

thanks for your info.. Hopefully CSC can work fast on FP

I received RFE about ability to pay. I guess this is very common these days.
Also my friend got 140 approved and also received FP notice. We both applied for 140 and 485 same time, but the difference is he filed under EB1.

Updating my details: CSC Labor (Substition, labor of May 2000) EB3

140 RD 6/27/05 - LUD is changing from past 2 days(10/03/05 and 10/04/05)
485 RD 6/27/05 LUD 07/27/05
765 RD 6/27/05 Received on 08/10/05
131 RD 6/27/05 Received on 07/29/05

I am seeing LUD, it is being updated, I saw day before yesterday, it was 10/03 and today it is 10/04, does this mean any thing ? some query ??

I did not receive FP so far ? Did anyone get for the same dates ?
Thanks in advance.

prudviraj said:
Updating my details: CSC Labor (Substition, labor of May 2000) EB3

140 RD 6/27/05 - LUD is changing from past 2 days(10/03/05 and 10/04/05)
485 RD 6/27/05 LUD 07/27/05
765 RD 6/27/05 Received on 08/10/05
131 RD 6/27/05 Received on 07/29/05

I am seeing LUD, it is being updated, I saw day before yesterday, it was 10/03 and today it is 10/04, does this mean any thing ? some query ??

I did not receive FP so far ? Did anyone get for the same dates ?
Thanks in advance.

I got my 140 approved last week and I have similar date to yours. My LUD on 485 didn't change since June. I didn't receive FP notice as of now. Not clear what is happening. I would appreciate if somebody could say what are the USCIS steps for 485 processing: FP then name check or the other way around?
Thanks!

PS At least JIT dates are moving for 485: currently is May 31st!

Magdalena said:
I got my 140 approved last week and I have similar date to yours. My LUD on 485 didn't change since June. I didn't receive FP notice as of now. Not clear what is happening. I would appreciate if somebody could say what are the USCIS steps for 485 processing: FP then name check or the other way around?
Thanks!

PS At least JIT dates are moving for 485: currently is May 31st!

according to gp111 who seems to be very knowledgeable, namecheck in initiated right after filing 485 but FP does not follow any rule.

After two days of LUD on my I-140 case, Yesterday(10/06) I have got an e-mail notification saying USCIS requested for additional information. I think this will go to my employer and he has to provide the requested information, Is that correct ? Do I have to do with this ? Any ideas ?
Thanks