Tracker for I 485,I131,I765,FP for June 2007 Filers only from NSC

EAD: Approval Notice Sent

I-765 Status changed from "Card Production Ordered" to "Approval notice sent" (my family EADs) . I did not get e-mails as it was originally for "Card Production Ordered" on 09/21.

LUD changed today 09/26 , Status says that they sent Approval notice on 09/25, although today's morning it was still "Card Production Ordered"

What is 765 approval notice

Guys, I have seen a lot of people talking about 765 approval notice and card production. I have recently received my EAD card in mail but no approval notice. The letter that was carrying the card said " This is to confirm that your EAD has been approved and we are mailing you this card". Should I expect another approval notice for the EAD or the card is enough to prove that my EAD has been approved. Has anyone received both and can explain a little bit about it? Thanks,

my heart's pounding too for you guys...

I also cannot focus on my work. My hart is pounding like crazy.
From the trackitt, one person told me that if you get consecutive LUD like us then i-485 is approved.

That person also got two LUD like us and got approved. (He mention his friends are the same) Even he predict that my permanent resident will start from 9/27 once I get GC. I really hope this is true.

Lets keep praying.

Good luck.

GCchik n califDreams...

good luck folks...
+ve its goign to be green pastures for the two of you very soon...:D

yeahhhh.......

Guys, I have seen a lot of people talking about 765 approval notice and card production. I have recently received my EAD card in mail but no approval notice. The letter that was carrying the card said " This is to confirm that your EAD has been approved and we are mailing you this card". Should I expect another approval notice for the EAD or the card is enough to prove that my EAD has been approved. Has anyone received both and can explain a little bit about it? Thanks,

IMHO if you got only EAD card and neither you or your lawyer received approval notice for I-765, it means that USCIS potentially can send you RFE and request for addl information to finalize I-765, it is not 100% approval of I-765.
I think they issue EAD cards without even looking inside the case.

I saw people's cases when they got EAD cards and later got RFE for their I-765.

What is your I-765 case status saying online ?

IMHO if you got only EAD card and neither you or your lawyer received approval notice for I-765, it means that USCIS potentially can send you RFE and request for addl information to finalize I-765, it is not 100% approval of I-765.
I think they issue EAD cards without even looking inside the case.

I saw people's cases when they got EAD cards and later got RFE for their I-765.

What is your I-765 case status saying online ?

Thanks sfmars. My current online status is
Current Status: Card production ordered. On September 19, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.
I got LUDs - 19th and 20th. So does it mean one needs to wait for the approval notice before using this card.

Thank you

I hope your words come true soon. I hope they make a blanket approval for all those with PDs of 2001, 2002, 2003 & 2004. We all have gone thru enough.

GCchik n califDreams...

good luck folks...
+ve its goign to be green pastures for the two of you very soon...:D

yeahhhh.......

Yes, I read your postings on Trackitt.com. I hope his predictions come true.

I am constantly looking for updates on Trackitt, immigration.com & of course USCIS. These consecutive soft LUDs have not only raised my expectations but also building lot of stress & tension. Thank god, its not so busy at work.

I also cannot focus on my work. My hart is pounding like crazy.
From the trackitt, one person told me that if you get consecutive LUD like us then i-485 is approved.

That person also got two LUD like us and got approved. (He mention his friends are the same) Even he predict that my permanent resident will start from 9/27 once I get GC. I really hope this is true.

Lets keep praying.

Good luck.

EAD still pending for wife

We filed I-485, EAD and AP applications to NSC on June 13. My EAD was approved but my wife's EAD is still pending. Is there anyone in the same situation ? I saw in trackit that July RD EAD is being processed.

Mine too...

We filed I-485, EAD and AP applications to NSC on June 13. My EAD was approved but my wife's EAD is still pending. Is there anyone in the same situation ? I saw in trackit that July RD EAD is being processed.

Same situation here. Still awaiting EAD for spouse ; RD is 6/14. Mine was approved on 09/21. No LUDs either.
Pl post when you have an update

Thanks for reply

Same situation here. Still awaiting EAD for spouse ; RD is 6/14. Mine was approved on 09/21. No LUDs either.
Pl post when you have an update

I will post if I get any updates. Please post if you get any updates. Thank you.

what is the pattern of EAD Approval?

First Card Production email then EAD Approval email then Card in Mail is this way?

when can i expect EAD Card?

NO ONE CAN ANSWER THAT! BUT YOU WILL GET IT SOON.

I HAVE RECEIVED EMAIL YESTERDAY MORNING THAT SAYS MY EAD WAS APPROVED (ALL MY FAMILY) sEP 25/09.

HOWEVER I HAVE GOT ALL CARDS IN THE MAIL THE SAME DAY (?) DATE ON LETTER SAID THAT THE APPROVAL WAS SEP 22/09

GOOD LUCK!!!!!:)

provide your details

Please provide your details

NO ONE CAN ANSWER THAT! BUT YOU WILL GET IT SOON.

I HAVE RECEIVED EMAIL YESTERDAY MORNING THAT SAYS MY EAD WAS APPROVED (ALL MY FAMILY) sEP 25/09.

HOWEVER I HAVE GOT ALL CARDS IN THE MAIL THE SAME DAY (?) DATE ON LETTER SAID THAT THE APPROVAL WAS SEP 22/09

GOOD LUCK!!!!!:)

RD 6/11 and ND 7/7 Nebraska, no LUDS on EAD or AP.
Priority Date June 2002 EB3 India.
Anybody else too in similar state

I got EAD card production ordered email on 9/21. Do you guys know when I would get the EAD card in hand. Also I have not yet received the Approval notice sent for my I-765. Do you know how many days that would take to come.

Thanks,
GC?Mark

NSC
I-485 RD 06/15/2007, ND 06/30/2007
I-765 RD 06/15/2007, ND 06/30/2007, 09/21/2007 (Card Production Ordered)
AP RD 06/15/2007, ND 06/30/2007

GC Mark

i got the card prod ordered email on 9/21. Received the cards yesterday 9/26. You should be able to receive them today or tomorrow. I havent received approval notice yet.

Thanks gcjagadam... I will check it today...

but I have not got my Approval notice sent email or corresponding LUD yet... do you how many days did that take to get that email or LUD change for 765...

Thanks
GC?Mark

NSC

Last edited by a moderator:
Me too....

I got two LUD for I485 on 09/25/07 & 09/26/07. Hope that is a good sign!!!
But I haven't get any updates on EAD yet. My wife has got EAD already.

Anybody in that situation?

Oh my God,

I just got another LUD for I485.
As you can see, I am checking my case pretty often.

I hope this is good sign.......Please!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I got EAD card production ordered email on 9/21. Do you guys know when I would get the EAD card in hand. Also I have not yet received the Approval notice sent for my I-765. Do you know how many days that would take to come.

Thanks,
GC?Mark

NSC

You should get the EAD card by this weekend. My EAD was approved on 9/20 and I received the card on 9/26.