Tracker for I 485,I131,I765,FP for June 2007 Filers only from NSC

What EB Category are you in. I am seeing many approvals for EB3 India as well. Thinkg we may get GC soon.

My wifes EAD was approved :mad: My 485 was approved on Sept 18th and there was a soft LUD on my wifes case... But today her EAD was approved... So I guess she is stuck in FBI nc! :mad: :mad: I was hoping to be done... but no USCIS likes me I guess and dont want to leave me

I think so it happened to me as well. got 2 Luds. and 4 Emails for Spouse and one Email for me. :D

My wifes EAD was approved :mad: My 485 was approved on Sept 18th and there was a soft LUD on my wifes case... But today her EAD was approved... So I guess she is stuck in FBI nc! :mad: :mad: I was hoping to be done... but no USCIS likes me I guess and dont want to leave me

Yesterday, I got e-mail from CRIS saying "Card production ordered" for me and spouse. (Got LUD as 9/20/2007) - I765 EAD

Today, I got same email again and LUD changed to 9/21/2007 for me and spouse. (I765 EAD)

Is it normal? Anybody has same experience?

Thanks.

anybody waiting for EAD with RD 06/22/2007

No LUD as of now .Anybody in same boat?

My receipt date was 6/22 , ND - 7/18.

Don't know which pattern NSC is following?

Its because of visa numbers. I dont think it is because of namecheck. My friend in EB2 category got his green card but not his spouse.

Its because of visa numbers. I dont think it is because of namecheck. My friend in EB2 category got his green card but not his spouse.

How is it because of visa numbers when both files were looked at on the same day and mine was approved and hers wasnt?

Nothing so far.

I'm EB3 ROW - PD October 2003. I-485 RD - 06/1/07 , got advance parol.Just filed EAD I-765.TSC will see how long it will take.Sometimes it gives me hope to see people who had file around that date to get GC.Cool.You never know when your case will be approved - everything is a big mess with this guys so do not look at visa bulletins, name check etc.

I think so it happened to me as well. got 2 Luds. and 4 Emails for Spouse and one Email for me. :D

Yes, I got Card production ordered emails for EAD for myself, wife and son on Sept 20 and again on Sept 21. Also showed LUD on EAD and AP on Sept 20 and again today Sep 21.

Got EAD approval

Got the EAD approval email on 09/21. But it was only for myself and yet to hear on the spouse.

RD : 06/14
EB3
NSC

Also, received 4 emails on 2 days, so i guess thats normal.
Now waiting for the AP.
I am seeing quite a few 6/14 RDs still waiting while dates past 6/14 have been receiving approvals.
Good luck to all!

Got the AP approval email on 9/21 for myself. Still waiting for approval for spouse.

Myself and spouse got the EAD appovals on 9/11

my case

Priority Date: December 2005
EB2-PERM
I140 Approved - May 2006
485 RD:6/4/07, ND:6/15/07
EAD RD:6/4/07, ND:6/15/07, AD:9/11/2007
AP RD:6/4/07, ND:6/15/07, AD:9/19/2007
FP Appointment - 7/06/07
Nebraska Service Center

EAD card and approval notice Not received so far

Jc-Gc,

My I765 approved on 9/11, notice sent on 9/13, we have received cards on 9/15. BTW where do live?

Why don't check with your lawyer. Some they will send the EAD cards and Aps to the lawyer.

I applied by my self not through the lawyer. I live in Cleveland,OH.
jc_gc

June 4th still waiting for EAD

Mine is June 11th RD, ND 7/7. FP done 8/17. Still waiting on any LUD on AP or EAD.

My RD is June 4th for EAD. It was approved and card sent on 9/11. the notice was sent on 9/13. But still they were not received. I don't know what is going on at NSC. I am planing to call NSC on monday.
Jc_gc

EAD/AP and namecheck

Maybe my previous post was lost in the avalanche of EAD approvals :rolleyes:
----------------------------------------
I know this is a bit premature, but since I've seen people with RD/ND past mine getting EAD, I'm wondering if there's any kind of background/name check for EAD (and AP for that matter) and if this will reflect any tendency for 485 aproval. I tried to determine this with trackitt, but nothing conclusive. Any ideas?

LUDs on I131

I have a LUD of today (9/24/07) on my I131 but the status did not change. Any ideas what would that mean?

Maybe my previous post was lost in the avalanche of EAD approvals :rolleyes:
----------------------------------------
I know this is a bit premature, but since I've seen people with RD/ND past mine getting EAD, I'm wondering if there's any kind of background/name check for EAD (and AP for that matter) and if this will reflect any tendency for 485 aproval. I tried to determine this with trackitt, but nothing conclusive. Any ideas?

I am almost in the same boat.
I guess you will get everything before 30 days past Sep/22 (the date when June/14 was made current in the processing times of 131 and 765).

My wife's EAD is approved this morning. I am still waiting for my EAD.

My RD = june/14
ND = June/26/
FP = Aug/03.