Tracker for I 485,I131,I765,FP for June 2007 Filers only from NSC

EAD Approved

Today I received an email from USCIS that EAD is approved and Card Production Ordered.
So NSC is working on June 4th received cases for EADs

PD: April 2002 (EB3, India)
I-140 AD: Sept 2005
485/EAD/AP RD: June 04, 2007 (NSC)
FP: July 20, 2007
EAD AD: Aug 31, 2007
485 & AP: Pending

EAD approved, I-131 LUD

My husband (the applicant) and I (the spouse) got the e-mails yesterday with the "card ordered" message. Our I-131 had LUD the same day but the message "received and pending" has not changed. It seems they are working on the first appl received in June, finally!

Could you give me the link?

From Murthy Bulletin...

EAD Applications

The CIS Ombudsman has been engaging in discussions with the USCIS filed offices, in an effort to institute a uniform policy to assist EAD applicants with applications pending for 75 days or more. Since interim EAD production could take several days, the Ombudsman believes it should not be necessary for an applicant to wait for 90 days before requesting an interim EAD at the field office. Field offices no longer issue EADs; however, they can request interim EADs for pending applications. Mr. Khatri regrets that some field offices are not focused on helping their customers to continue uninterrupted employment, when the customers are doing their part to abide by the laws and maintain the validity of their EADs.

The CIS Ombudsman requested teleconference participants to notify his office if and when a field office refuses to request the production of an interim EAD card, when the application has been pending for approximately 75 days from the date of application.

My 485 RD is 06/04/07, I am still waiting for my EAD/AP. I see a my 485 LUD is changed to today's date. Any clue on why my 485 application is updated while I am waiting for my EAD to get approved? Do you think it has to do with some Name check or so?

My 485 RD is 06/04/07, I am still waiting for my EAD/AP. I see a my 485 LUD is changed to today's date. Any clue on why my 485 application is updated while I am waiting for my EAD to get approved? Do you think it has to do with some Name check or so?

Take infopass and check on your EAD, since you crossed 90 days.

How do you take infopass? I am also on 75th day from RD and no LUDs since July on EAD and AP.
Go to USCIS website and on the left of the homepage, there is link for making Infopass appointment. But when I thought of taking the infopass appointment and checked the option for EAD, it has specifically stated there that 90 days must be completed before you visit them. So I decided to wait as I do not want to take half day off, go there and then come back with a reply from them to reschedule after 90 day completion.
This is what I think, if anyone prefers to go there after 75 days its good to check...

hi,
I have 09/04 LUD on I-765 Application.Does this mean EAD will be approved soon?

Thanks

hi,
I have 09/04 LUD on I-765 Application.Does this mean EAD will be approved soon?

Thanks
What is the receipt date? and I believe its NSC since you are in this thread. Quite a possiblity that it may be on the approval stage if not yet approved yet..

My receipt date 06/08 and I am expecting my EAD/AP to get approved. But I am seeing my LUD changed on my 485 for the 2nd day in the row. Is this normal? I am confused :confused: :confused:

Case status online by your receipt number or if you have created a profile you will get the e-mail as well.