Tracker for I 485,I131,I765,FP for June 2007 Filers only from NSC

Hi Guys, after sending repeated e-mails to where-ever I could I got a reply from Murthy. I am thankful to them to go through my e-mail and reply. here is the text from their reply
"Thank you for your eMail. You are right that there have been discrepancies in the rates of processing at the Service Centers. This has really been a historic problem. It actually has improved somewhat with bi-specialization. There was a time when cases could be filed at all Service Centers and there would be processing time differences measured in years between, for example, the Texas Service Center and the Vermont Service Center. The Texas Service Center has improved significantly; it used to be incredibly slow.

You are right that it is unfair to have benefits adjudicated at different speeds as different locations. We will consider raising this in the appropriate manner.

Regards,

Dana J. Delott*

Senior Attorney

Murthy Law Firm"

Hope they take some quick action. I am afraid going to another thread for "June filers" on this forum. You see it all flooded with EAD and AP approvals from TSC for cases applied after mine. I urge everyone to please send as many mails as possible to the appropiate people. We just can't sit with hands on hands after getting so close and miss the opportunity because of our bad luck.
ksanil23 Can you please give us the email Id for Murthy.

Hope they take some quick action. I am afraid going to another thread for "June filers" on this forum. You see it all flooded with EAD and AP approvals from TSC for cases applied after mine. I urge everyone to please send as many mails as possible to the appropiate people. We just can't sit with hands on hands after getting so close and miss the opportunity because of our bad luck.
E-mail ID for murthy law firm is law@murthy.com

Its not just EAD & AP approved for TSC, I just browsed through the June01 filers thread and people are posting their 485 approvals who applied in June 2007.
What a plight we are eagerly wwwaaaiiiting for EAD & AP and people getting GC at other Center.....

Its not just EAD & AP approved for TSC, I just browsed through the June01 filers thread and people are posting their 485 approvals who applied in June 2007.
What a plight we are eagerly wwwaaaiiiting for EAD & AP and people getting GC at other Center.....

You are correct. TSC guys have already smelling it if not celebrating yet. Another consultant in my company who filed his case with me around June 7 at TSC has already got some LUDs on his 485. He received his EAD and AP a month back.
I can say pure luck. Any other ideas guys about how we can push NSC.

Can we do something more than writing email to these law firms who may or may not do anything. I think we should write to newspapers and such to raise this issue.

Can we do something more than writing email to these law firms who may or may not do anything. I think we should write to newspapers and such to raise this issue.

Should we all plan sending flowers to NSC mentioning how thankful we are to NSC for this discremenation. I heard some group did it to get out of a similar situation. This frustration is getting just over the head now.

Should we all plan sending flowers to NSC mentioning how thankful we are to NSC for this discremenation. I heard some group did it to get out of a similar situation. This frustration is getting just over the head now.

I think immigratioinvoice.org had done a similar exercise very successfully during July VB fiasco. I feel if we want to succeed at any of this we need to mobilize more people. I don't see that many NSC people here; if you see June forum most people are from TSC and they are not complaining....

1) We should raise this issue more on immigrationvoice and other forums to create a list of NSC sufferers.
2) We have to ask for help from immigrationvoice.org to organize a campaign of some sort against NSC.
3) We should also try and writing to local congressmen.

Whatever we do....we should all do something at least. The key is NSC's inefficiency should be exposed.....I know luck has always been a factor in this process but there is a limit to it. And after suffering for years at PBEC...I can't take it anymore.

P.S. I am starting a thread in immigration.org with a link to this thread...but please try and post there also to mobilize more people....I get surprised that many of my collegues don't even know this case and tell me NSC is much faster than TSC...I say yeah right!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think immigratioinvoice.org had done a similar exercise very successfully during July VB fiasco. I feel if we want to succeed at any of this we need to mobilize more people. I don't see that many NSC people here; if you see June forum most people are from TSC and they are not complaining....

1) We should raise this issue more on immigrationvoice and other forums to create a list of NSC sufferers.
2) We have to ask for help from immigrationvoice.org to organize a campaign of some sort against NSC.
3) We should also try and writing to local congressmen.

Whatever we do....we should all do something at least. The key is NSC's inefficiency should be exposed.....I know luck has always been a factor in this process but there is a limit to it. And after suffering for years at PBEC...I can't take it anymore.

P.S. I am starting a thread in immigration.org with a link to this thread...but please try and post there also to mobilize more people....I get surprised that many of my collegues don't even know this case and tell me NSC is much faster than TSC...I say yeah right!!
I agree with you, at least we all must write to Immigration-voice.
Here is the link where you can find your local congressman http://www.house.gov/writerep

status

My H1B is expiring on sep 30 ,07. I got my reciept numbers for 485,131,765.
If i don't get my EAD by septh 30 can i be in legal status with recipt numbers or do i need to apply h1B extension.

RD: July 13th 07
FP: August 22nd.

If i don't get my EAD by septh 30 can i be in legal status with recipt numbers or do i need to apply h1B extension.

You will be in legal state but may not be able to work since your H1 is expired and if you don't get ur EAD approved before that. Also there is a risk, God forbid but if there is any problem with 485, then having H1 in hand will have something to fall upon. Once you start work on EAD you may not be able to switch back to H1 but other way is always possible.
Well this is my suggestion ,you must consider a lawyer for correct information.

I was in same situation since my H1 is Expiring in August . My lawyer said if I need to work I will have to apply for renewal for H1. And I took his advice and filed it for h1 and h4. Why take rish at this last minute. hoping that this will be the last app to file in front of USCIS.........

Just called up USCIS for my son's H4 extension status. They only had his 485 case on the system. So when I asked about the timeframe of getting 485 approved, I got a really encouraging reply - 24 to 36 months at NSC. May be thats a standard reply they give to everyone, but if thats how they have planned then say your prayers guys. We are in deep *?@.

Just called up USCIS for my son's H4 extension status. They only had his 485 case on the system. So when I asked about the timeframe of getting 485 approved, I got a really encouraging reply - 24 to 36 months at NSC. May be thats a standard reply they give to everyone, but if thats how they have planned then say your prayers guys. We are in deep *?@.

Very funny and encouraging reply from the Rep :mad:

Sending flowers to NSC on a scheduled date will be a good idea. Let NSC know, that we are serious about this issue.

Called USCIS

I just called USCIS to ask about my EAD status. The lady replied that they received my application on July 10th. I said no, my application was received on June 12, the notice was send on July 10th. She said the ND is the RD :eek: Even online it says my application was received on July 10th and not June 12. Even though the actual receipt says June 12th as RD.

Application Type: I765, APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Current Status: Case received and pending.

On July 10, 2007, we received this I765 APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Is this correct? or it should say June 12 2007 we received your app etc....

The lady said since my RD is July 10 I must wait for 2 more months!!!