Tracker for I 485,I131,I765,FP for June 2007 Filers only from NSC

Guys who joined this thread recently or whoever has not yet sent this concern to any place you feel (your attorney, www.immigration-law.com, Murthy, Rajiv Khanna, AILA, NSC Director, immigration voice etc), please forward this, more requests more impact, better chances of this issue to be considered as important.

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
I am one of the applicants for Employment based I-485 (adjustment of status), whose application is at Nebraska Service Center (NSC)
With due regards, I want to bring this to your kind attention that employment based I-485 applications and other related applications filed at Nebraska Service Center (NSC) are being handled at significantly lower speed as compared to Texas Service Center. This not only delays one’s EAD but when visa numbers will be available at the beginning of next fiscal year, due to faster processing of such applications at Texas Service Center (TSC) those limited numbers will be consumed in majority for TSC applicants and due to resource problem or overload at NSC, slower rate of approval will keep NSC applicats empty handed.
Could you please help NSC applicants by either expediting the processing by sharing the load equally between two centers or any other way you think is appropriate so that applicants with similar Priority Dates get their approval around same time from any Service Center or Local District Office.

Thanking you in Anticipation.

Regards

Name
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" """""""""""""

Definately , NSC has been very inefficient in dealing with our cases and we need our concerns to be heard. My guess was completely based on what I saw on trackitt. If you check for NSC, you will find most of the people who filed in June have got their FP notices. There were not many last week . I myself received one for myself last saturday and my RD is June 14. I think they mailed out a sack of FP notices last week. Hope you will get your receipt very soon.

I got my FP notices on 08/10 as well. My cases was received at NSC on June 18th and entered into the system on July 13th. My lawyer received receipts on July 24th.

Update on my case

My case was filed at NSC on June 25.
They transferred the case to TSC and now I have received receipt notices for all applications for self, and spouse.
No FP notices for either of us yet.
But there is movement on EADs for both of us. Please see signature for the latest details.

My case was filed at NSC on June 25.
They transferred the case to TSC and now I have received receipt notices for all applications for self, and spouse.
No FP notices for either of us yet.
But there is movement on EADs for both of us. Please see signature for the latest details.

Thanks for the update. We at "NSC" are feeling the pain. Good luck with your other applications

September Bulletin question

As per the September Bulletin, visa numbers for India , China and Mexico EB3 Employment based categories are unavailable. How do we interpret it. Does it mean that no new cases can be applied or does it mean that even June applicants who have already applied also cannot get the visa numbers.
Can anyone explain it?
We at NSC are already under the burden of slow processing.

As per the September Bulletin, visa numbers for India , China and Mexico EB3 Employment based categories are unavailable. How do we interpret it. Does it mean that no new cases can be applied or does it mean that even June applicants who have already applied also cannot get the visa numbers.
Can anyone explain it?
We at NSC are already under the burden of slow processing.

I think it is better not to interpret it. There were Green card approvals in August even though the bulletin says all EB Unavailable(July bulletin is valid only for july month, even though they extended application intake deadline). That means, no common sense can be applied here.

TSC Guys who applied in the first week of July also getting APs and EADs. NSC is realy slow. I wish TSC guys may get their GCs before NSC guys get their FP Notices.

-NSC Victim

I hate to visit other threads where lots of update posted by TSC guys about receiving EAD cards approval and AP approvals...iam sure we at NSC will not have any visa numbers left... Let us keep this thread alive...
TSC Guys who applied in the first week of July also getting APs and EADs. NSC is realy slow. I wish TSC guys may get their GCs before NSC guys get their FP Notices.

-NSC Victim

Here are my details.

Priority Date: Feb 03
EB2-RIR LC Certified - Jan 2005
I140 Approved - Feb 2005
485/EAD/AP RD - 6/7/07 ND - 6/22/07
FP Appointment - 7/17/07
Nebraska Service Center

Not only EAD and AP approvals but even I-485 approvals from TSC for June '07 !! see trackitt and June tracker on this forum. That is the height of it all.

------------------
EB2, Mar 04
I-485 RD: 06/12, ND: 06/15
FP: ND 07/03, Appt: 07/20
NameCheck submitted to FBI: 06/21...pending as of 08/10
~ Nebraska Service Center ~

I hate to visit other threads where lots of update posted by TSC guys about receiving EAD cards approval and AP approvals...iam sure we at NSC will not have any visa numbers left... Let us keep this thread alive...

Exactly..that is the problem I have been talking about.

Just see approvals being handed out by TSC (AOS/EAD/AP) and you will realize that NSC is completely sleeping to say the least. All the fellow PBEC sufferers may be able to relate to this pain...

And I don't think visa numbers are distributed evenly between NSC and TSC. Whenever a case is ready for approval....a visa number is pulled from DOS and assigned to the case depending on the PD.

So, NSC being slower is definitely not a good news from visa number perspective for NSC waiters.

Not only EAD and AP approvals but even I-485 approvals from TSC for June '07 !! see trackitt and June tracker on this forum. That is the height of it all.

------------------
EB2, Mar 04

Let me tell you guys a funny story...

On May 15th VB, my PD became current, So I was preparing my documents to file 485/AP/EAD on June 1st week. One of my collegue started his greencard process at that time by applying his labor through perm on May 22nd. His labor got approved on June 10th (with in 18 days). Since July VB all are current he applied his 140/485 in TSC on July 2nd. He already got his EAD waiting AP.

So guys it is all luck :)

------------------
EB2, Mar 04
That's the reason guys I am insisting to raise your voice to where-ever you feel comfortable (your lawyer, AILA, Murthy, Khanna, Immigration voice, OH Law firm, NSC Director etc). Please do so before it gets too late, October is not far when new numbers will be released by DOS and if current pattern continues TSC will consume majority and we at NSC just cursing our luck....

I too am a victim of NSC's inefficiency. I filed on June 15, 07 EB2 and have still not received my Receipt notice (let alone, FP letter/EAD or anything else), even though I can see on CRIS status page that they sent it out on Jul12.
NSC is really slow, and I frankly dont want to be the unlucky one to lose out on green card this year even with a 2003 PD.

Hi Guys, after sending repeated e-mails to where-ever I could I got a reply from Murthy. I am thankful to them to go through my e-mail and reply. here is the text from their reply
"Thank you for your eMail. You are right that there have been discrepancies in the rates of processing at the Service Centers. This has really been a historic problem. It actually has improved somewhat with bi-specialization. There was a time when cases could be filed at all Service Centers and there would be processing time differences measured in years between, for example, the Texas Service Center and the Vermont Service Center. The Texas Service Center has improved significantly; it used to be incredibly slow.

You are right that it is unfair to have benefits adjudicated at different speeds as different locations. We will consider raising this in the appropriate manner.

Regards,

Dana J. Delott*

Senior Attorney

Murthy Law Firm"

I urge everyone not to loose hope and just feel unlucky to be at NSC, instead act now. As per e-mail above TSC use to be worst and see now, they are amazingly fast. If we raise this concern probably we will be heard and acted upon. Couple of people trying may not be good enough, everyone keep trying guys....

Status Quo.
No further LUD's.
When 140/485/131 & 765 are filed concurrently do they issue 131/765 before 140 approval?
Details in signature.