Tracker for I 485,I131,I765,FP for June 2007 Filers only from NSC

It's completely crazy. NSC employees are lazy as hell it seems!!!!

See Trackitt....there are several 485 approvals at TSC now all the way into June 07.

Also see here: http://www.immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=1753662&postcount=94

And here at NSC...EAD itself is nowhere to be seen. What is going on? We should probably have some group effort to jolt NSC. It seems like all the visa numbers are being stolen by TSC due to faster processing. And all of us NSC waiters will probably end up with nothing.........oh what a mess???

First it was Philly BEC for us and now it's NSC..:(

Thoughts??

fastergcwanted,

I can really understand your frustration. I am also vitim of NSC. It is very much frustrating to see the huge status difference between the people who applied in various service centers at the same time.

With the current speed and workload with NSC, the best case secnario, we may get our EADs and APs in the first quarter of 2008

I would recommend try to collect information on how we can raise this and get some attention on this matter. I sent e-mail to my lawyer and www.immigration-law.com. If more people send e-mails or call we may get some way to address this before visa number opens up in Oct 2007.
Guys this is a matter of concern as reading on www.immigration-law.com I found that TSC has issued huge number of visa on June 30 weekend whereas there was no sign from NSC.

That's a good idea. I would say let's everyone try and do at least the following:

1) Contact their lawyer and ask them to raise this grave issue with AILA
2) Everyone send email to request immigrationvoice to do something about this
3) Contact their senators (fax/letter/email) to specifically show how NSC is performing compared to TSC.
4) Write letters/fax to NSC (I think the address is P.O. Box 82521, Lincoln, NE 68501-2521, may be someone can confirm)

Director: Gerard Heinauer
Deputy Director: Gregory W. Christian

I am going to try and do this now...please guys everyone do it as soon as possible. We have to make our voices heard lot louder..

Also, if there is a moderator here reading this, can we request Rajiv Khanna to raise this issue on our behalf? He has a good reach within AILA.

Thanks all!!
Hope we all get out of this very soon!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
fastergcwanted,

I can really understand your frustration. I am also vitim of NSC. It is very much frustrating to see the huge status difference between the people who applied in various service centers at the same time.

With the current speed and workload with NSC, the best case secnario, we may get our EADs and APs in the first quarter of 2008

mysticbeach, can you share how you came up with that as the best case scenario? I was always curious if someone knew the case load at NSC and you seem to have some good insider info...please share.

Just my two cents. Looks like Nebraska is processing May cases now. One of my friends with may 2nd week notice date got EAD, AP approved. Hopefully things will change in coming weeks...

Last edited by a moderator:
Just my two cents. Looks like Nebraska is processing May cases now. One of my friends with may 2nd week notice date got EAD, AP approved. Hopefully things will change in coming weeks...

That is a good news. But I have seen some May approvals from NSC even in this forum some time back. I am not sure your friend's case is one of those. But there is no pattern or flood of approvals that would say for sure they have started processing. May be its coming and your friend is just a start ;-)

That's a good idea. I would say let's everyone try and do at least the following:

3) Contact their senators (fax/letter/email) to specifically show how NSC is performing compared to TSC.
4) Write letters/fax to NSC (I think the address is P.O. Box 82521, Lincoln, NE 68501-2521, may be someone can confirm)

I am going to try and do this now...please guys everyone do it as soon as possible. We have to make our voices heard lot louder..

Also, if there is a moderator here reading this, can we request Rajiv Khanna to raise this issue on our behalf? He has a good reach within AILA.

Thanks all!!
I sent e-mail to info@immigrationvoice.org, www.immigration-law.com, Rajiv Khanna, my attorney. Will send letters to Senator & NSC.
People please do the same, more e-mails, faxes or letters, better chances of getting attention.

mysticbeach, can you share how you came up with that as the best case scenario? I was always curious if someone knew the case load at NSC and you seem to have some good insider info...please share.

Hi fastergcwanted,

I do not have any source of information. It is just my prediction basd on my past experiances.

--MysticBeach

Hi fastergcwanted,

I do not have any source of information. It is just my prediction basd on my past experiances.

--MysticBeach

Your past experience sucks!! I am tired of my close to 7 years of GC journey too.. but still not pesimistic as you are. Please do not spread that around here.. At least we got a jackpot by getting the dates current so that we all could apply our last stage and take advantage of EAD, AC21 & stuff. I am sure they are getting shit load of applications and not concentrating on EADs & FPs.

Your past experience sucks!! I am tired of my close to 7 years of GC journey too.. but still not pesimistic as you are. Please do not spread that around here.. At least we got a jackpot by getting the dates current so that we all could apply our last stage and take advantage of EAD, AC21 & stuff. I am sure they are getting shit load of applications and not concentrating on EADs & FPs.

Take it easy dude!!

I am not here to bother anybody.

-MysticBeach

Folks, let's focus on getting this word out as loud as we can.

The case load in July is not the reason of this poor NSC performance. They still haven't started receipting those cases yet if you read the receipting frontlog updates.

This is clearly lack of resources problem and/or lazyness on the part of NSC. Please see trackitt.com. TSC is literally approving GCs (I-485s not EAD/AP) left and right for 2007 applications including May and June. They are already into July as far as approving EADs/APs.

There is a fundamental problem at NSC that needs to be raised. Waiting is not an option. If we do something now, at least by October they will wakeup when new visa numbers are going to be added....

NSC stinks

Totally agree with you. Why this discrimination in processing between USCIS centers? One has moved miles ahead of the other. We have been waiting in line for years now and saw a ray of light when I came out of PBS, but seems to be just an imagination. If NSC keeps working at this pace, I am sure we guys are not going have any visa numbers available in the next ???? months as they will be consumed by TSC. Can anyone confirm that each center gets a fixed quota of numbers or is it on demand, in which case its bad for NSC applicants. Lets take a step together and as somebody mentioned we should write mails to the appropiate people highlighting our concerns.

Thanks all!!
May I suggest this format to send to as many places anybody possibly could send.
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
I am one of the applicants for Employment based I-485 (adjustment of status), whose application is at Nebraska Service Center (NSC)
With due regards, I want to bring this to your kind attention that employment based I-485 applications and other related applications filed at Nebraska Service Center (NSC) are being handled at significantly lower speed as compared to Texas Service Center. This not only delays one’s EAD but when visa numbers will be available at the beginning of next fiscal year, due to faster processing of such applications at Texas Service Center (TSC) those limited numbers will be consumed in majority for TSC applicants and due to resource problem or overload at NSC, slower rate of approval will keep NSC applicats empty handed.
Could you please help NSC applicants by either expediting the processing by sharing the load equally between two centers or any other way you think is appropriate so that applicants with similar Priority Dates get their approval around same time from any Service Center or Local District Office.

Thanking you in Anticipation.

Regards

Name
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Thanks ksanil23

May I suggest this format to send to as many places anybody possibly could send.
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
I am one of the applicants for Employment based I-485 (adjustment of status), whose application is at Nebraska Service Center (NSC)
With due regards, I want to bring this to your kind attention that employment based I-485 applications and other related applications filed at Nebraska Service Center (NSC) are being handled at significantly lower speed as compared to Texas Service Center. This not only delays one’s EAD but when visa numbers will be available at the beginning of next fiscal year, due to faster processing of such applications at Texas Service Center (TSC) those limited numbers will be consumed in majority for TSC applicants and due to resource problem or overload at NSC, slower rate of approval will keep NSC applicats empty handed.
Could you please help NSC applicants by either expediting the processing by sharing the load equally between two centers or any other way you think is appropriate so that applicants with similar Priority Dates get their approval around same time from any Service Center or Local District Office.

Thanking you in Anticipation.

Regards

Name
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Thanks for the format. I have already mailed it to immigration voice. Every one, please send it otherwise it will become another PBS.

That's very nice. Does anyone know if there is a way to ask Rajiv Khanna or Murthy's group to raise the issue as well?

I tried to bring that issue on murthy chat yesterday. But she did not answer my query. Others also try to bring to attention of Immigrationvoice, murthy, rajiv khanna and immigration-law.com

NSC processing times

My guess, looking at the trackitt.com it seems NSC is doing one step at a time. First they sent out all receipt notices , then all FP and next could be EAD. They are alomost done with FP now and I feel we should start seeing more EAED approvals for June filers next. Any comments?

not correct roger

My guess, looking at the trackitt.com it seems NSC is doing one step at a time. First they sent out all receipt notices , then all FP and next could be EAD. They are alomost done with FP now and I feel we should start seeing more EAED approvals for June filers next. Any comments?

I think it is incorrect.
I am one of the filers at NSC. They have not even sent me the receipt notice yet. So, your assumption that NSC is done with all receipting for June is incorrect. On the contrary, I have seen some EADs approved for June 2007 filers.

Raising awareness about the inefficiency of NSC is the best shot we have at this time.

I think it is incorrect.
I am one of the filers at NSC. They have not even sent me the receipt notice yet. So, your assumption that NSC is done with all receipting for June is incorrect. On the contrary, I have seen some EADs approved for June 2007 filers.

Raising awareness about the inefficiency of NSC is the best shot we have at this time.

Definately , NSC has been very inefficient in dealing with our cases and we need our concerns to be heard. My guess was completely based on what I saw on trackitt. If you check for NSC, you will find most of the people who filed in June have got their FP notices. There were not many last week . I myself received one for myself last saturday and my RD is June 14. I think they mailed out a sack of FP notices last week. Hope you will get your receipt very soon.

Guys - my FP is done yesterday morning. and I see two LUDs since then i.e 8/14 and 8/15(today) on both i485 applications (mine and spouse) ..

Does it mean anything ? Do i need to keep an eye on anything ? Where does name check happens in process ?

Recd FP notice for my spouse and for my child. See signature for details. Havent recd my FP notice ...weird.

Do not worry. I have received mine and my family (5) in three differents days with three different appt. dates.

We went all together yesterday in my wife's date (principal) and they did our FPs without problem.