Tracker for I 485,I131,I765,FP for June 2007 Filers only from NSC

Do the USCIS Send the AP Document to the lawyer or directly to US?
My lawyer cries to send me any document and if I persist, he scans the document and emails it and keeps the original to himself. I we want to travel, dont we need the original AP?

USCIS Send the AP Document to the lawyer for travel you need the original AP, attorny knows that so they will send you original if not remind them.

I-485 - RD 06/16/2007, LUD 07/28/2007 after FP, LUD 09/10/2007
I-140 - Approved
PD - 01/29/2004 - EB3(ROW)
I-765 - LUD 09/19/2007, Card Ordered - 09/21/2007, Received 09/24/2007
I-131 - LUD 09/20/2007, Document Mailed to Applicant - 10/02/2007

Chaotic world of USCIS, I found a information from a reliable source that the AILA is asking the US Congress to consider issuing the unused visas for the pass 10 years (which is approximately 300,000. Lets hope Congress realizes the chaos it's immigration policy and the USCIS caused to Employers and Employees and make a rational decesion. If they bring all the unused visas back AILA beleives that it will help All catogories to move singnificantly forward. May god bless all. Hope this is true.

485 has been approved.

Just got mail from CRIS starting as follows.

------------------------------

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.

On October 6, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status and Processing Dates.
*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

Congrats, MyGCPath

Relax, sit back and enjoy your freedom.
I envy you because I have same LUD (9/25, 26) as yours except my case is EB3:mad: Well, I am not loosing my hope. Someday!!!

Enjoy your life in US as permanent resident !!!

Hearty Congratulations !!!!! MyGCPath

That's great news. Big relief for you after 4 years.

Our category & PDs are similar. I hope to hear some good news on my application soon. I too had LUds on 9/25 & 9/6.

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

On October 6, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status and Processing Dates.

Sincerely,

Sincerely,

Are you married? If yes, then is your spouse approved too?

That's great news. Big relief for you after 4 years.

Our category & PDs are similar. I hope to hear some good news on my application soon. I too had LUds on 9/25 & 9/6.
Thanks GCChik. Hope you will hear soon. Good Luck.

Are you married? If yes, then is your spouse approved too?
Yes. I'm married and I got mail for all my family. Before that mail, my LUD and my daughter's LUD changed, but not my wife's. But then, I got mail for all three.

Good Luck to you guys.

Got two LUD's on AP on 10/03 & 10/4 .

No change in message?? Not received any documents??

Anybody in the same boat ?LUD's without any change in message?

RD : 06/22/2007 NSC
EAD : AD 09/24/2007

I got LUD for AP on 10/4 but no message... still waiting for documents.
Iam not in hurry to travel...but just in hurry to get GC :D

Lolu,

I also had LUD on my AP 131(AP) : oct-04-2007...soon after I had my FP done. But there is no change in the message..except that AP is approved.

Exact same thing

I also had soft LUDs on 10/3 and 10/4 but nothing since then.