Tracker For Feb - 2002 Filers

Cheng: I did not recv anything yet. My lawyer sent old fees.

I hope our files are not lost! I saw some people telling INS lost their files and wasted 6 months? Hope for the best........
MD 2/14/2002

Got info about RFE.

Hi Guys,
I just got a mail from my lawyer. INS VSC is asking for 2 photos for my I-765. I did send all the photos when I filed. I dont know why they are asking for two more.
Could anyone tell me how many photos u guys sent when u filed.

Thanks a lot.
Sudhi

Either your lawyer forgot to attach photos OR not upto INS specs

They need only two photos. If your lawyer did not mess up then my guess is the pictures are not up to INS specs. Just send them again. Make sure you go to a good photographer.

Reciept not recieved yet

Filed 131/765/485 Feb 8 2002(NJ EB2 India)
Got EAD(Self & Wife) 8 Mar but the reeipt not recieved yet.
Waiting for FP.
Any thoughts.

Talk to IIO

My guess is INS should have issued receipt notices few days/weeks before your EAD approval. I would check with the lawyer, ask him to talk to IIO. If your lawyer can not call - try to call your self and conference your lawyer in.

ND 03/04/02 Still waiting

Guys,

I don\'t see that many entries for Feb 02 RD in the tracker. Please PLEASE add/update your info at http://instrack.sce.net/.

Here is the list of RD\'s from the tracker.
arun_parv
vidchin
jigesh
jay
Flame
mani6
rfe140

Please update your info at http://instrack.sce.net/ if your id is not in this list.

Its very easy to enter. It takes only couple of minutes of your time. It helps every one of us.

Thanks in advance.
vidchin

Hi cbalas ..My ND is 2/26/01 and my AP was approved on 3/14

waiting for EAD approval and FP

Thanks

Nishu...update my info

I received EAD yesterday in the mail. It was approved on 3/14
RD: 2/6, ND: 2/25, EB2-RIR, NJ, EAC-02-118-5

Received Receipts for 485,EAD and AP

I got receipts for me and my dependents for 485,EAD and AP. I came to know only today since its through our company lawyer.
Mailing Date : 02/13/2002
Received Date : 02/14/2002
Notice Date : 03/07/2002

Received Receipts

Details

EB3
Country India
State MD
MD 02/13/02
RD 02/14/02
ND 03/04/02

Waiting for EAD, AP & 485 Approval :)

You are not alone!

Mailing out applicaitons on 01/28
Check cleared on 02/19
Got EAC on 02/27
Waiting for next surprise...
Good luck to all of us

You are not alone!

Mailing out applicaitons on 02/21
Got EAC on 03/02
Waiting for next surprise...
Good luck to all of us

abhay, sudhi_24, robertx, black sabbath, Gold

Thanks for updating the tracker http://instrack.sce.net/. Its is easy now to check the status of others.

Good luck to all. Hopefully all of us, Feb 02 guys will receive approvals sometime before/around August 02.

Please Help

Hi Folks,
         I Filed my I-485 and EAD for me and my wife.
MD:2/14/02
RD:2/15/02
ND:3/11/02

I recieved the Notice Date for my I-485 and My Wife\'s I-485 and I-765(EAD) Notice Date.BUT I have not recieved the Notice date for my EAD. Is it normal or there is a problem.
According to my lawyer, it is normal.
Please Advice.

RNSHAH

INS sends a receipt notice for every single petition they receive

Don\'t worry. Your receipt might have been lost somewhere. Just wait for the EAD card. If you look at the speed INS is processing EAD applications you should expect to you get your card in 3-6 weeks. You can talk to IIO after six weeks, if you still do not receive it(which I strongly doubt). So just relax and wait.