Tracker For Feb - 2002 Filers

ins slow down

It looks like INS has slowed down little bit over the past few days.

Has everyone stopped posting their approvals? My ND is 03/04 I am hoping to see the approval this week.

Different AVMs??

Can anybody tell what are the different AVMs for different stages, for example, what the message says when the application is received or when FP notice is issued etc.?
Thanks

Got Info from my attorney

Hi All,
Just wanted to share the info.
Called my Attorney\'s office and got the ND.

MD - 2/14/02
RD - 2/15/02
ND - 3/12/02

she gave me lin no for me , my wife and kid. When I asked her about EAD, she mentioned about EAC# , but did not give me any no. (As most of the Law firms these guys are not very cooperative.)
The numbers I have are 9 digit number and starts with A95 XXX XXX.
Could anyone tell me the 1 800 no where in I can check the AVM and also is lin no sufficient to check the status.

Thanks
DM

New Updated files

I guys ,I\'ll be updating the files soon.Sorry I could not do it for few days now ...Lot of work at office

Nishu, please update my info. Got receipts for 485/EAD/AP

MD 02/14/02
RD 02/15/02
ND 03/12/2002

When I check AVM at VSC, it says "your application was received on March 12,2002". If so what RD 02/15/02 means. Any thoughts? My 180 days will count from 03/12/02 or 02/15/02?

RD: 02/12; ND: 03/01; AP Approved (AVM): 03/21

Same dates for my wife and daughter. AP for all three of us got aproved today (03/21) as per the AVM. No FP notice and no EAD yet.

Best wishes,

Jigesh

RD 2/11 ND 2/26 EAD approved on 3/21(AVM)

It seems almost every Feb. filer has received notice. Now it\'s time to leave the notice-receipt madness to March filers and shifts focus on how we are going to get fingered.

To Nishu, please update my profile. Thanks for all your excellent work.
RD 2/11 ND 2/26 EAD approved on 3/21(AVM)
EB2-NIW China
NYC

Congratulations!

Robertx,

Congratulations. Thats a good news. Looks like VSC is processing Feb 02 EAD\'s. I hope I will see my approval next week. My RD/ND is only three days behind yours.

Don\'t forget to update the tracker http://instrack.sce.net/.

Enjoy!

Advance Parole Approval RD 2/14 AD 3/22

As per my lawyer and AVM

Advance Parole Approved RD 2/14 AD 3/22

Waiting for EAD ...

Now i can see the lite

My case is only one day behind yours...i hope to listen some tomorrow or monday....

Congrats

Congratulations...robertx

Congratulations robertx.....
I\'m also one day behind you (ND 02/27).
Hope I will here some good news next week...

Received FP Notice

Hey Guys --
Received my FP notice yesterday (3/22). Scheduled for 4/25.
RD 2/01/02 ND 2/15/02. EB2/India/WA .
Is it worth trying to prepone it. How can I do it ?

EAd Approved on 3/22 ..

ND:2/26/01
EB2 India (TX)
EAD Approved on 3/22(Self waiting for spouse)
AP Approves on 3/14

Thanks

Advance Parole approved

Received Date 02/14/2002
Notice Date 03/07/2002
Approval Date according to AVM 03/22/2002

Waiting eagerly for the EAD.

Multiple Help

Hi all,
        First of all I would like to be a part of you all and want "Nishu" and others to update my record as well.
RD: 03/18/02
ND: 03/20/02
EB3 (State: Virginia) VSC
Talked to IIO, he said I should receive (EAD + AP) within 2-3 weeks time.

Then I have 2 more things to consult with my fellow friends. First one is regarding "Finger Printing." I have an emergency and my mom needs and operation in May 2002 last week. This means I will be travelling after Mid-May on my "Advance Parole." What I\'m concerned about is the "notice date of my Finger Prints". If we follow recent posts from some of you the accordingly INS @ VSC is sending Finger print notices almost "6 weeks " after the "RD" So if this is happening and true then I can get my finger print notice by Mid-May. (coz my RD is 03/18/02) If such happens all is fine becuase its possible to get the finger prints done earlier than the scheduled date. Not a problem! But if they arrive after I leave then I have to reschedule the FP date. Which I don\'t want to be done. So please advise what to do here! Anu guesses, suggestions highly appreciated.

The last thing is regarding my wife\'s green card. I have applied for her (I-824)Application for an action on approved petition. She is in Pakistan and will get her Immigrant Visa from there. All I wanna know is that how long does it take for "I-824" to be processed and what\'s the procedure for her to travel to USA once her Immigrant Visa is issued? Can she travel before my green card is issued here? Or what is the procedure? Heard that cases in Indina/Pakistan takes much lesser time than to AOS in USA.

Thanks a lot.
Mahewaal

Not yet got the receipt for RD 2/25

Could you give me an estimate how soon I can get the receipt for mailing date 2/22 and
receiving date 2/25? Thanks

Should be this week

At the beginning of first half of Febuary, it takes about a little more than three weeks. I remembered red321 and S Bill have the same timeline. In my case, it\'s 26-day from MD to the phsyical notice received. So you should be able to get it this week.

Good luck!