Tracker For Feb - 2002 Filers

Some interesting info...to their credit the INS does offer very detailed info on their website

"For most applications filed at a Service Center, your receipt may look like this: LIN 99 001 50001. In this example, the LIN represents the Nebraska Service Center, where the application was initially received into the electronic system. Cases that are filed at or received by another Service Center but processed at the NSC will generally carry the designation of the originating Service Center:

LIN = Lincoln, Nebraska or NSC
EAC = St. Albans, Vermont or VSC
SRC= Dallas, Texas or TSC
WAC= Laguna Niguel, California or CSC

In the example above:

The 99 represents the fiscal year (October 1, through September 30) in which the case was received.
The 001 represents the computer workday in the fiscal year on which the fee was taken.
The 50001 represents the particular case number.
For cases with particular case numbers starting with a 5, electronic case status information is available (see Finding the Status of Your Case, below). For cases with particular case numbers starting with a 0, you must write to request the status of your case"

Incidentally there is also a write up on the whole sequence of events that occurs from the time your application arrives at their doorstep...:))

No Title

This thread is specific to "485 issues at VSC", so mentioning it in the title is redundant

Not yet!

Hi Feb02Filer,
485, EAD, AP on VSC
MD 14/02/02
RD 15/02/02
Check has not been encashed yet.
No receipt yet.
Cheng

cheng

Your check should have been encashed by this time. My MD was 02/13/02, RD was 02/15/02. Check was encashed a week ago, 02/08/02.

Got a Filing Receipt

Received Filing Receipts on Friday for 485 and 131.

MD: 02/14/02
RD: 02/15/02
ND: 03/08/02

Cheng/Feb02Filer, our dates are identical, yours are probably on the way. Filed thru attorney, so don\'t have info. on check cashing dates.

-gabroo

Nishu..pl update my info

I485: EAC 02-118-50xxx
MD: 2/5
RD: 2/6
ND: 2/25
Receipt Notice: Received on 3/10
EAD: Still waiting
Advance Parol: Received on 3/15

right. sorry for the typo.

My lawyer received the receipts. I am waiting for him to mail me a copy. Waiting for EAD approval.

RD: 02/15/02
ND: 03/04/02

thanks

hi Vidchin... remember me ?

I filed my 485 through CSC we were together in the 140 stage.

i finished my finger printing last saturday..now the file will sit till 6 months are completed..
my RD is 12 th Feb and ND is 21 Feb...