Tracker For Feb - 2002 Filers

Thaks TinkyWinky

Hi TinkyWinky,
Thanks for the message. I think my photos were OK. I took at as per their directions.
So i dont what else is wrong. Just waiting :(
Thanks
Sudhi

how long to cash check by INS?

My attorney sent the 485 packet sometimes 2/11. No receipts yet. Since I don\'t see the checks cashed either by INS (I wrote checks from my account).

How long does INS take to cash the checks?

Fee change but the lawyer might not aware

My lawyer mailed my AOS at the end of Feb. It is just a little more than 10 days after INS changed filing fee. My lawyer is not very good one. I had to remind him every step on the way. I was not aware of fee change at that time. Does any one have any idea how to find out if he mailed old fee or new fee by not asking him? If he did mail old fee, what will happene to my petition? Can any one provide the phone number? Thanks.

INS Sends the papers back to attorney if he filed with wrong fee.

As per INS website any applications received on or after Feb 19th with the old fee will be sent back. The best thing is to talk to your attorney.

Don\'t know. But normally no more than a month.

Mine: MD Feb. 8
      RD Feb. 11 (confirmed by FedEx)
      No checks cashed yet.
      No receipts yet.

Having a very bad feeling about this. Because this is already my second filing. Last time I filed in Aug. 01, and waited for more than six months. However no checks cashed because they lost my file. But they didn\'t tell me and just made me wait until six months later. So I think if more than a month they don\'t cash your check, it is highly likely that they have lost your file. That\'s why I am afraid that they lost my file again... ...

AP approved

EB3 -VSC
RD 02/04/02
ND 02/21/02

EAD approved 03/13/02 (for self and spouse) -as per AVM
AP approved 03/14/02 (for self and spouse) -as per AVM

FP scheduled for 04/05/02 (for both of us)

Which State / City ?

I have a similar RD & ND. I was expecting to get FP in April or later.
That interesting.
Which state / city are you from ?
I am from Seattle, WA.

nothing yet MD 02/19

I havn\'t heard from my attorney at all.I can\'t even call them as it big company and they bill by company for every call......Just waiting for the Reciept.I hope they had send the correct fees

Same date!

Hi Gabroo and DM,
485 & EAD
MD 14, Feb, 02
RD 15, Feb, 02( FedDex)
Check not encashed yet!
Waiting!
Cheng

Received Receipts ( MD: 2/12 )

RD:2/13, ND:3/4 for I-485 and EAD.
Received receipts today (3/14/02)

I got it today

I GOT RECEIPTS FOR EAD AND 485

MD 02/10/2202
RD 02/11/2002
ND 02/27/2202

EAC 02-120-53XXX
EB3 VSC PRIORITY DATE 01/14/98

Who gets the Filing Receipts

Rogerio,

I filed EAD,AP,485 thru Attorney and I am certain the he\'ll get the Filing Receipt for 485.
Who gets the Filing Receipts for the EAD and AP?

thanks, gabroo

No Title

My attorney received the receipts for EAD and 485. Not sure as regards AP since I didn\'t apply for it.