Tracker For Feb - 2002 Filers

Hi black sabbath is there a way to find out about the fp notice..

like by checking AVM.We live in austin,Tx applied in VSC.

Thanks

Cheque not encashed

My R.D. of EAD+AP+485 is 19th Feb 2002, my cheque hasnt been encashed.
So any one of you guys can tell me whether this is normal. Are you guys who have the RD of 19th Feb 2002 got there cheque encashed.
Thanks

I\'m in same category

I applied to INS...Vermont Service center on February 14th. Still not recieved the Receipts. I do need the receipts in my case as soon as possible. Coz I have emergencey and only with the help of receipts I will go to local INS office and apply for my "Advance Parole"

Thanks

VSC slow down

whether the VSC has slowed down the process, its going to be a month and my cheque hasnt been encashed. I believe that in 3 weeks time
one should get the EAC #.

No Title

Hey red321

If your FP notice has been issued , the AVM message changes to "On March 10th we sent u a notice to appear for FP.....bla bla". So u can have it checked that way...... Your lawyer will also receive copies of ur FP notices and u will receive the original..

My Info

Hi Nishu,
Here is my other info.
Mailing Date - last week of January (i dont know the exact date)
Receipt Date - Feb 15, 2002
Notice Date - Feb 27, 2002
Check cashed - No idea, (b\'cos the lawyer sent the check)
Category - EB3- RIR
Country - India
Thanks
Sudhi

Update

Hi,
I just called AVM, the message said that they sent a request for more info on March 12th.
I dont know what kind of request they want for EAD.

How do they send RFE by mail or fax ?
Approximately how many does it take to get it ?

If any body any idea, I would really appreciate it.
Thanks in advance
Sudhi

FD 25-02

Still Waiting...
Friends i have an update, my friend applied filed on 25 th Jan 2002, he got his FP, AP and EAD in 40 days.

How to get info from AVM?

Hi All,
My attorney applied I-485. Mailed the papers on 2/14 and confirmed with me that the INS received papers on 2/15/02 at 11:00 AM. I am assuming that the date on which INS receives your papers is Receipt Date (correct me if I am wrong). What is the phone no. to check the status of your case at VSC? Also, what information do you need to check your information.

Any information regarding this will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
DM

To Sudhi_24

Your photos might not be as per INS requirements. Wait for the RFE. I got RFE for EAD for photos and I had to resend.

Checking AVM

My understanding is as follows:

The date the INS receives your documents is the receipt date. However, to be completely sure you\'ll see this on the Filing Receipt. THis is the piece of paper that will be received by your attorney. The filing Receipt will include such information as the Receipt Date (RD) and the Notification Date (ND).

You\'ll also have the EAC number on the Filing Receipt, this will be the number that is used to check the status of your case on the AVM.

good luck, btw we have the same dates MD: 02/14; RD 02/15 (I\'m using the courier tracking).

-gabroo

Thanks TinkyWinky, but when do I get the case no.

Thanks TinkyWinky, but when do I get the case no.(Do I need to get in touch with my attorney.)
I guess I can get the phone no from any website.
DM

Hey gabroo, I have the RD from courier tracking too.

Hey gabroo, I have the RD from courier tracking too. Ye, we have the same dates good luck.