Tracker for EB3 cases

Hi gurudev22,

My 140 too got filled on 6/5/2002 and still waiting with no reply.
I tried to talk to INS guys, they say I am not authorized to speak and only my lawyer or Employer should. After requesting lawyer She faxed INS asking for status info. It’s been 15 days now and they did not respond to the fax.

I dont know whats happning :(

:mad:

Call up the INS number

hi,

I had the same experience where the INS would not speak to me since the petitioner is technically the employer.

So I simply asked my manager to call up. He got through to them on Friday. The only information I received was that my case was assigned to an officer on 11th of October. He said that expect a response in 2 weeks.

I don't know what that means but I hope that helps you. The wait on the phone is gruelling so have a speaker phone with volume control so you can turn the volume low and wait while being able to do something else. We waited for 45 minutes.

-gurudev

any approvals/rfe's in EB3

Looks like EB2 cases are taking around 6 weeks for
approvals or RFE's. (from EB2 I-140 Forum).

How much time EB3 cases are taking ? Any approvals
or RFE's in EB3 category ?
Not many messages are posted in this list, is there any other
better list for EB3 I-140 ?

Thanks

I filed concurrently.I-140/I-485

..Mailed the apps on OCT 24 still i didnt recieve my receipts and also INS didnt cash my check...

Please respond whats the average time for getting the receipts from INS..

rcherukuri & gurudev22

gurudev22, rcherukuri

i presume both of you had substitute labor certs.

did your company use the original labor cert to file an I-140 for the original beneficiary? if so, your own I-140 could be delayed because INS needs that old withdrawn I-140 file with the original labor cert.

Last edited by a moderator:
no, the original beneficiary got laid off before he could file 140

I don't think my I-140 has been unusually delayed
I do think that LC sub seems to be taking longer ...

I-140 Approved

Approved!!!!!!...Finally....that is what the online system atleast says. :)

Case Details..

LC Substitution.
RD 5/20/02
RFE 09/03/02
a. Company financials
b. Form DE-6 (Last 4 Qtr wage reports)
c. Experience Letters.
d. Proof of current employment.

Reply to RFE sent 10/03/02

AD 11/06/02.

Thanks.:)

I-140 with Labor Substitution Approved

If the info from internet case status check is accurate, then I am approved.

I-140 filed date: 8/13/02
I-140 receipt date: 8/14/02
I-140 approval date: 11/07/02

The Attorney has advised to file I-485 after I-140 approval due to substitution case instead of doing concurrent filing. I guess I will proceed to I-485 application when I get back to US.

Well, will see you guys on the I-485 forum. Good Luck!!

Let_It_Be

congrats ceebee & let_it_be

Its good to see you guys receiving approval.
I presume both of you had EB3 I-140.

Anyone knows how much time is taken for
EB3/I-140/ with fresh LC ?

Thanks

re:

mine is LC subs EB2 filed 10/21....

So it seems LC subs taking a longer time is a misconception...hope mine gets approved quickly

congrats letitbe and ceebee....

vik

RE: when INS update AVM

Ceebee,

Congradulations!

I got RFE on Aug 28, 2002. I got no luck that my lawyer finally replies on Oct 28, 2002. It took 2 months to prepare document. I check on INS AVM. It has not updated when they receive my RFE. When did you get updated for AVM for receiving RFE?

It looks like it will take 1 month to get INS approval after replying RFE.

Good luck on your I-485 stage :)

Rohufish & gurudev

Mine is not Sub LC, my process starts at I-140 (This is for Nursing) and I don't require LC since it comes under schedule-A.

And gurudev I was able to speak to INS at last. They told me it is under review and with in 2-3 weeks they will let know the result. And just for information I was told my I-131 is approved but will be on hold until I-140 gets approved.

Details;
I-140 :
ND: June 05 02

I-485, I-131 and I-765:
ND:Aug 19 02

rcherukuri

mlin144-

The AVM was updated after about a months time and it said something like...we received your application on so and so date and since prelimnary processing is complete...it will take about 90 days for processing.

Lawyer submitted in the first week of october....AVM said they received it on first week of November.

All that matters is the approval. So hang in there and take it easy.

Thanks.

Congratulations!

Ceebee,

A long time in coming but definitely good news! Congratulations on moving towards the final stage.

Good luck,
:cool:

RE: how do you get I-140 approval

Ceebee,

If you say that AVM only updated for receive your reply at the beginning of Nov, how do you get your approval notice? From lawyer?

Thanks!

mlin144

I-140 with Labor Substitution Approved

WAC02268
RD 8/29
ND 8/29
AD 11/7 (checked online)

Labor subs concurrent filing.:)

re:

congrats dvo,

i substituted labor too...did the labor u filed had a 140 approved?

did u match exactly or had some small mismatch?

what major docs did ur lawyer submit?

thanks for ur help,
vik
EB2/RIR

issued REF

Congrats ceebee & let_it_be

Today my online status says they issued REF on Nov 14. I will put the details once I get it.

Details;
I-140:
ND: June 05 02
REF: Nov 14 02

I-485, I-131 and I-765:
ND: Aug 19 02

mlin144,

Lawyer had mentioned that it will take about 30 days after submitting the RFE, checked online and found that the message was showing 90 days....so i decided to check it for one last time and then wait for another month or so before checking...so at about 12 in the night...i checked and it was approved.
Couldnt believe it...but well!!.

Have patience....You will get thru.
All the best.