Tracker for EB3 cases

Are u in CSC or NSC....you must get your degree evaluated...it all depends on whether the ETA has a specific degree mentioned or not.

-Thanks.

Hi Ceebee

My I-140 case is pending @ NSC.

My attorney had my degree evaluated when he filled for H-1B from Thomas Edison state college in NY and from Educated Choices LLC.

And both the evaluation says " 3 yrs of formal university level education and more than 5 yrs of professional employment experience in management information system, has demonstrated a practical and theoretical understanding of Management info sys and computer science and has achieved professinal recognition as having attained the equivalent of a US Bachelors degree in Computer Science equal to that of an individual who has a US Bachelors degree in the major."

My approved ETA-750 has Bechlor;s Degree and Computer Science (Major)

Friends any idea why INS has required evidence...

thanks for your help

Great News I140 Approved

Ceebee, Vishdev, others,

I just received an email from my attorney. My I140 has been approved. Unfortunately I do not have any further details at this time. I have been trying to get through the INS AVM but no luck. However I did get the email from my attorney confirming the same. My ND is 04/18 , EB3 and Substituted Labor with Priority Date sometime in 1997. No RFE

Thanks to all of you for sharing this wealth of information.

Long live this forum and good luck to all of you. I hope to see you all in the I485 forum soon

Rambo

Rambo-
Congratzzzzz man...Thats great news. Can you please confirm with your lawyer whether yours was delayed, or is it the right time frame to get an approval.
All the best for the 485....its just a formality now.
Enjoy and celebrate.

-Thanks.

Thanks Ceebee

Ceebee,

Just hang in there and Im sure you will get your approval soon. I just received a scanned copy of my Approval notice. My case was approved on 08/22/02. The AVM as of last night has not been updated. I checked with my attorney about whether my case was delayed and he felt that he was expecting a 4 month time frame assuming no RFE. My attorney was not sure how much impact the I140 processing would have , now that concurrent procesing is allowed.

Most RFE cases for I140 are related to most recent company financials, educational requirements not being met very clearly or INS requesting a signed copy of the labor. If all documentation is OK, then the waiting time should be around 4 months.

The processing times indicated a faster processing speed but then we dont see approvals at the same rate on this forum. Im expecting my 485 to be filed next week

Anyways good luck to you and others.

Rambo

Processing time - EB3 - 06/03/02

Processing Time - CSC - EB3 - moves up by 4-5 days to 03 - June 02 as of Aug 30

source www. fragoman.com

Guys-
Just heard on the AVM.....RFE...dont know what it is about...Does anyone have a rough time estimate to the duration of hearing from the INS after the reply to the RFE is sent?.

-Thanks.

i140limbo-
Please let us know what kind of RFE did u get, if it is a company finance RFE, then you should be fine, other than that, it should be interesting to know what additional information they are looking for.
Could you also please give us the information about your approved LC that you were using, like the PD, whether an I-140 was approved for that LC and whether the information on the LC matched exactly with your job requirements.

I still dont know the details of my RFE..is there any other faster way to know the details of the RFE other than to wait for lawyer to receive the details from INS.

Appreciate your help.

-Thanks.

Sub LC - can I file 485 alongwith I140

Hi Guys,

I am new to this forum...after a long wait for LC and problems thereafter my lawyers finallyare ready to file I140 with a substitution LC for me.

I am in EB3 category and dont have much knowledge on the I140 stuff as yet - just getting into it.

One question? Can I file 485 alongwith I140 (acc to the new rule) if I am doing so with Substitution LC ? Is there a problem doing that ?

I read a lot of posts on this forum for the same but couldnt gather much info as to the pros and cons.

Any help appreciated -

Thanks
posit_GC

yes, i just did

my 485 was filed concurrently with the receipt notice of the 140. the 140 was filed using a substitute labor cert.

not approved yet, but filing is possible.

ALL

I filed 485 with 140 Receipt. Now my 140 is approved. Did we have to inform INS on our 485 application that I 140 is approved. What are the steps. Did any one know

Time for I-140 Receipt

Congratulations for I-140 approval. Can you tell me how much time it took for getting I-140 approval receipt?

Time for I-140 receipt

Congratulations for I-140 approval. Can you tell me how much time it took for getting I-140 receipt?

what is the content of RFE?

Ceebee, i140limbo, rohufish,

Can you please post the content of RFE?

I was waiting for laywer's reply. It has been 2 weeks. My lawyer is preparing the reply for INS. Do you guys reply RFE?

Thanks!

mlin144

Documents for I-140

Mostly, I will file I-140 and I-485 through my lawyer if my company allows. Does anyone know what documents are needed from company for I-140. I know the following.
1. Signed Original Labor Certificate
2. Tax Return Statement
3. ????????????????
4. ????????????///

Thanks in advance.

mlin144-
4 RFE's....!!!!!. I dont know whether i should just pack up and leave. Its too much stress to take.
Anywayz here is the content.

1. Company Financials. - Lawyer gave financials while filing.
2. Form DE-6 for all CA employees.
3. Experience letters - Submitted along with I-140.
4. Proof of current employment!!!!!.

The last 2 looks ok...The first 2 are the ones that can cause problems. Can anyone pls shed some light on what is the INS guidelines for company financials. Also if the experience letters dont have the exact job description, does it cause the I-140 to be rejected.
Also does the ins send a intent to deny letter before denying the petition?.
What is the time frame once the RFE's are replied.

-Thanks.

Content of RFE

Cebee,

Mine is as following:

1. Copy of the notice of approval of initial I-140 petition.

2. fully executed uncertified labor cerfication completed by petitioner.

3. document showing how the change of ownership occurred

4. document showing the petitioner will assume all rights, duties, obligations and assets of the original employer.

For first one, INS confused that my I-140 petition got approval before. Laywer will explain to INS. 2nd one, I have to sign one more time of ETA 750 part B for labor certification by new company name. New company got to sign ETA 750 for employer part too. My company got acquired last year. My lawyer did provide acquisition information. However, INS still question us.

According to my analyze, it average take 23 days to get the answer after reply to INS for RFE. Which is not too bad, right?

For the percetange to get denial, from previous experience, i don't see it. However, I can only tell from EB@ previous record, there are 6 RFE cases, 3 got approval. 1 still waiting, 2 just got RFE lately. From Nebaska case analysis, total 10 RFE cases, 9 got approval, 1 with no answer. If my analysis is correct, then denial percentage is pretty small. Just providing for your reference, hope it helps.

Thanks!

mlin144

AVM Number for Premium Processing

Can someone give me AVM Number for Premium Processing of H! to check status???