TRACKER: Feb - June 2003 in Spreadsheet

140 ref

Today my EAD got approval after REF and 140 got REF :(

I dont know the REF details.

my no:0318351***
RD 05/20/03

Guru's in I 140 forums ,

I have just come from IL DOL forum , my LC was recently approved. I will be getting my hard copy by monday.

Question - What documents are needed for I 140/ 485 application. can my wife and kids also apply at the same time. And how long does it take to get approval for I 140 and 485.

How soon will i get my EAD ?

Are there any issues in this stage of GC ?

Thanks.

NSC I-140 is very slow

Here are my details, can u please update in the spreadsheet ?

EB3, RIR, CP
I-140 RD 7/14/03
I-140 ND 7/15/03
LIN# : LIN-03-221-xxxxx

Today I saw the PD for EB3 is moved from 1/28 to 2/10. It took
couple of months to move 14 days.

Lately I saw some approvals in concurant and semi-concurent
categories with the RD/ND early or late April in EB3, but still,
people with CP option who's RD/ND in late Feb or early March
are still waiting, then what is the meaning of the priority date.

CP is getting less priority that is understood but difference is
more than 2 months with in the same category.

Does any one know why ?

Regards

bhshirolkar

Last edited by a moderator:
Naanshi,

Not sure what is labor substitution...EB3, it was 140 amendment and based on LC.

Hope that answers. My 485 is pending since Oct 01.

here is the lastest spread sheet.

the clear pattern is that only concurrent filers are getting apporovals as early as may. The other in either the CP option or those who havent filed for 485 (non concurrent) as lagging behind by as much as 3 months. work is still going on for February in these cases.

anybody else like to draw any conclusions?

thanks,
prashant.

PS: will be out this weekend, so updating it on wednesday itself since i dont know how crazy my friday will be.

Prashant (Robocop)

I think your assessment is perfect. I would say CP & Non-Concurrent are lagging behind by 2 to 3 months (Because I don't see any Feb CP cases pending and we are just hearing early May case approvals).

You are doing an excellent job in keeping the excel sheet up to date. I appreciate it very much. I have one suggestion..

The first thing that I do after I download the excel sheet is add a filter on the Category column so that I can see the processing times on a category basis.

The second thing I do is remove the Service Center column and Finger Print Notice Date ((MM/DD/YYYY) column so that I can see I-140 approval date in the same sheet.

I will greatly appreciate if you could make these changes to your master excel sheet (Atleast the first one please..)..

How about this? Is this what you wanted?

Let me know if you need something else. I will think about whether everybody will like it and then add the feature in when possible.

Thanks,
Prashant.

Let us track MAY - JULY, 2003-EB3,Concurrent Applications

MAY - JULY, 2003 -EB3-Concurrent filers who got EAD, AP approvals please post your details