Track 485 Receipt Dates Filed On Or After 1 July 2007

I contacted my lawyer, he said we will wait for another week and then he will call USCIS.

I hope my best.

Finger Pinting Notice

Time Line EB3

I-485,I-765 and 131 Sent to TSC August 7TH,2007
PD 02/04/2004
I-140 AD 08/12/07
All RD 8/8/07
All ND 10/01/07
Finger Print Notice Date 10/09/07
Finger Printing on 11/06/07

Another GC Dreamer

Last edited by a moderator:
RFE on I-131

Online status indicates RFE on my I131. I guess I need to wait for the actual RFE notice. My spouse's I-131 status shows "Document Sent". Does that mean it is approved???

out of curiosity

My I140 was filed with TSC and still pending and my I485 is filed to NSC on 14th august.does it cause any delay in getting the receipt numbers.

My lawyer filed 140, 485 & EAD at NSC. NSC received it on Aug 16. I checked USCIS website last friday and the dates have not moved at all for NSC.

Anyone file during Aug 15-17 and receive receipt number? I guess everyone was trying to save money by filing b4 Aug 17 deadline causing heavy workload on USCIS. I wonder when I will receive receipt number, FP & EAD.

Finding the Receipt Number from cleared checks !!.

Even though my checks are cleared, I still don't have the receipt letter from USCIS. Some body indicated that we can find the receipt number by looking at the back of the cleared checks. Also, the receipt number starts with a 3 letter code. How do I know which code should I use if my I-485 application has been sent to NSC ?. I have a copy of the backside of my cleared checks. Thanks in Advance for help.

I am curious to see the official count of employment related I-485 applications, possibly broken down by EB categories for this period.

Even though my checks are cleared, I still don't have the receipt letter from USCIS. Some body indicated that we can find the receipt number by looking at the back of the cleared checks. Also, the receipt number starts with a 3 letter code. How do I know which code should I use if my I-485 application has been sent to NSC ?. I have a copy of the backside of my cleared checks. Thanks in Advance for help.

it should start with either SRC or LIN

Case status retrieval failed !!.

I checked all the possible combinations of the 10 digit number found on the back of the check by adding prefixes like "EAC", "LIN" and "WAC". I get the Validation error and the Message : Case status retrieveal failed.This Receipt Number cannot be found at this time in this automated system. Please check your case receipt number to see if it is correct. If you have questions or concerns about your case status, please contact the National Customer Service Center.

read the FAQ's on USCIS home page. That could be the reason for not able to retreive tha case number.

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/us...toid=82b06a9fec745110VgnVCM1000004718190aRCRD

here is the q/a

Q : I have received my receipt notice, but when I check my case online it does not appear. How do I get my case added to the system, so I can check on the progress of my case? NEW

We have had an unprecedented number of applications filed in the last few months. Our efforts to enter these applications into our systems have caused a delay in the transfer of information from our case control system to the Case Status Online system. We are seeing delays of up to three to four weeks between receipting of your application and its status being available online. We are reviewing solutions to resolve the situation as soon as possible.

Not legible numbers

I checked all the possible combinations of the 10 digit number found on the back of the check by adding prefixes like "EAC", "LIN" and "WAC". I get the Validation error and the Message : Case status retrieveal failed.This Receipt Number cannot be found at this time in this automated system. Please check your case receipt number to see if it is correct. If you have questions or concerns about your case status, please contact the National Customer Service Center.

How did you get your receipt nos . If it is from behind the cheques,then very likely you might have read it wrong. It happened to me too. The best thing to do is try to read it again and again. If you still cant find the correct no you can call up customer service and ask.Best of luck.

Got the receipt number by calling the NSC !!.

How did you get your receipt nos . If it is from behind the cheques,then very likely you might have read it wrong. It happened to me too. The best thing to do is try to read it again and again. If you still cant find the correct no you can call up customer service and ask.Best of luck.

I was able to get my receipt numbers for my I-131, I-485 and I-765 by calling the National Service center number. The receipt numbers they provided me doesn't match up with the numbers I found on the back of the cleared checks. It is true that some of the numbers on the back of the cleared checks is not even readable. Best course of action would be to contact the service center.

Hey,
Anybody got the receipt number. Those filed on 14th August.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got it

Hey,
Anybody got the receipt number. Those filed on 14th August.
Although my application was sent on Aug 9th. My attorney told me it reached the service center on Aug 15. Probably you will get it in this week. Hey maybe even EAD. Best of luck.Which center did you file in just for info. I filed in NSC but it went to TSC. luckily both my wife's and mine went there.

Any body who filed in Aug got AP approval .Any inputs.

Any August 15th approvals?

Hi:

I have not received receipt notice or EAD or AP. Anyone else received their's with August 15th recieved date.

Thanks in advance