I-485,I-765 and 131 Sent to TSC August 7TH,2007
I-140 AD 08/12/07
All RD 8/8/07
All ND 10/01/07
Finger Print Notice Date 10/09/07
Finger Printing on 11/06/07
I-131 Approved on November ,2ND,2007

HELP!!! 485 filed on 16th aug no receipt

Anyone in this situation? Called up USCIS once got to talk to an I/O but they ask to wait for 90 days since there is still no record in their computer. Cheque hasn't been cashed yet. Husband also filed on the same day he got receipt, FP notice and also EAD approved according to online status.
Please help what should I do next. Wrote to Obbudsman too but no reply.

GCfrus.
PD: Aug 2003 EB3

Anyone in this situation? Called up USCIS once got to talk to an I/O but they ask to wait for 90 days since there is still no record in their computer. Cheque hasn't been cashed yet. Husband also filed on the same day he got receipt, FP notice and also EAD approved according to online status.
Please help what should I do next. Wrote to Obbudsman too but no reply.

GCfrus.
PD: Aug 2003 EB3

Try calling them again until you get somebody that can help. According to their instructions on the website, if the date shown on the weekly receipting report is greater than your file date you should call them. I do not think that you would call them only for them to tell you to wait some more.

Try calling them again until you get somebody that can help. According to their instructions on the website, if the date shown on the weekly receipting report is greater than your file date you should call them. I do not think that you would call them only for them to tell you to wait some more.

I have been calling them almost every day but the only thing they say is call back after 90 days are over. Its very frustrating since cannot do anything.

I have been calling them almost every day but the only thing they say is call back after 90 days are over. Its very frustrating since cannot do anything.

You should write to Ombudsman then. Another idea is to search this forum for a method called POJ or something to call in to get a hold of an IO. They are usually more helpful than the drones of CSR that repeat like parrots.

I140 Pending. Filed for I485 June Last week 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I140 Pending. Filed for I485 June Last week 2007.

Applied for I140 in march 2006. Upgraded to Premium processing in November 2006. I140 not approved yet.

Applied for I485 and I765 in last week of June. Received work permit in October 2007. Finger printing done November first week 2007. No updates on website after that. Hoping to just receive GC in mail. Will be a good surprise. :)

Hi:
My husbands 140 was also sent to NSC in april 07. Still pending.
Our 485/ap/ead was sent to TSC in August 07. Received the receipt numbers from my lawyer. We already got FP notice and have done the FP. Today we received out EAD cards in the mail.

My I140 was filed with TSC and still pending and my I485 is filed to NSC on 14th august.does it cause any delay in getting the receipt numbers.

how long it takes for EAD

hi,
i got my receipt notices,did not get any FP notice yet usually how long it takes,after getting receipt notice.

hi,
i got my receipt notices,did not get any FP notice yet usually how long it takes,after getting receipt notice.

See my sig for timeline. the timing varies but I think you should expect FP appointment in about 3 weeks. Just don't stress over it.

I got my receipt number on phone today. Still haven't got it in mail but atleast I got it on phone so hopefully by this week should get it.

I got my receipt number on phone today. Still haven't got it in mail but at least I got it on phone so hopefully by this week should get it.

Yay!! Don't worry about the website. It's updated very infrequently. It took me more than one moth to get the status for I-131 online after I received the receipt for it. I actually did not think to use the phone for status. BTW, Is there an automated system to find out the status because I don't want to speak with an IO necessarily.

Anyway, good news and keep us posted. Maybe you can keep a timeline in your sig. Mine helps me remember things and do some quick estimations.

Did Not Get My Ead Yet..

Hi,
My RD for i765 is 16th august i did not get my EAD yet anyone in same boat.....

polstar, are you sure that I-130 form in your sig is correct? From what I know all AP applications are on form I-131.

To answer your question, I received my EAD long before I got the AP approved. Anyway, I did not receive the AP in the mail yet after more than one week. Does it take that long to mail some papers? My EAD arrived quickly in the mail.

When will we receive A.P ?.

Guys,
Any idea on when I can expect my Advance Parole ?.See the details of my AOS. My application has gone to Nebraska Service Center.
Thanks in Advance..

I-140, RD: August 16,2007, ND : October 4,2007.
I-485 ,RD : August 16,2007,ND : October 4, 2007
I-131, RD : August 16,2007, ND : October 4,2007.:rolleyes:
I-175, RD : August 16,2007, ND : October 4,2007, EAD Received ( 11/23/2007).:)

Guys,
Any idea on when I can expect my Advance Parole ?.See the details of my AOS. My application has gone to Nebraska Service Center.
Thanks in Advance..

I-140, RD: August 16,2007, ND : October 4,2007.
I-485 ,RD : August 16,2007,ND : October 4, 2007
I-131, RD : August 16,2007, ND : October 4,2007.:rolleyes:
I-175, RD : August 16,2007, ND : October 4,2007, EAD Received ( 11/23/2007).:)

Have you done FP yet? I got my AP approved the same day I did FP.