Track 485 Receipt Dates Filed On Or After 1 July 2007

NO FP Notice yet.

Did you get FP Notice (and FP done) before EAD was approved? In my case it has been over 60 days and no FP notice yet.

I485/I131/I765 RD: 8/1/07
I485/I131/I765 Recepit Notice Received: 9/21/07 by lawyer
FP Notice: Still waiting
EAD Notice Still waiting

Also, does your online case status change when FP Notice or EAD is ordered?

My Status update:
Received receipt notices for 485,AP,EAD for spouse & myself today.

Sent date : July 31, 2007
Received Date : Aug 02, 2007
Receipt Dates (485,AP,EAD) : Sept 26 2007
EAD Status: Card production ordered: 10/03/2007
FP: Not received yet

Service Center: Texas

Hi,

800,000 applications were received in July and August 2007. If you think that a minimum of 200,000 (one fourth) were Indians, then it will take 20 years (10,000 GCs for Indian per year) to get GC.

Thank you LAND OF OPPORTUNITIES....

My I-485 was filed on July 27, 2007 but neither have i received a receipt nor has my check been encashed. When i called Customer service for USCIS, i was told to wait for 90 days from the day it was filed.
Am wondering if anyone would be able to give me an idea as to what could be the cause of this. Thanks in advance.

hicy,
which service center did you send your application to?

USCIS updates receipt processing dates every friday evening for different service centers. (http://www.uscis.gov/ goto right side where it says important alerts)

I have heard in this portal cases like yours. I think thier checks cashed ultimately. (Though it took a while.) You may want to wait for may be 10 more days and if still not cashed call your lawyer to see if he can help.

hicy,
which service center did you send your application to?

USCIS updates receipt processing dates every friday evening for different service centers. (http://www.uscis.gov/ goto right side where it says important alerts)

I have heard in this portal cases like yours. I think thier checks cashed ultimately. (Though it took a while.) You may want to wait for may be 10 more days and if still not cashed call your lawyer to see if he can help.

Thank you for your response. It was sent to Nebraska Service Center which shows receipt processing of August 14 already.

hicy,
did you check with your lawyer? As long as you have acknowlegdement receipt from USPS that your package is received at USCIS,you will be OK.
First thing I would do is to check with your lawyer and ask though NSC is processing Aug14 yours checks are not cashed yet? what's the reason?
And also ask for USPS delivery tracking number.

In which state do you work? (because as you may know TSC started accepting applications from I-485 etc for all of NorthEast+ SOuth + South East states starting july 1 ) .

If your lawyer happen to send the application to NSC but let us say you work in North Carlonia,then NSC will redirect your application to TSC. Because of this rerouting you may see some delays.

hicy,
did you check with your lawyer? As long as you have acknowlegdement receipt from USPS that your package is received at USCIS,you will be OK.
First thing I would do is to check with your lawyer and ask though NSC is processing Aug14 yours checks are not cashed yet? what's the reason?
And also ask for USPS delivery tracking number.

In which state do you work? (because as you may know TSC started accepting applications from I-485 etc for all of NorthEast+ SOuth + South East states starting july 1 ) .

If your lawyer happen to send the application to NSC but let us say you work in North Carlonia,then NSC will redirect your application to TSC. Because of this rerouting you may see some delays.
Thanks for the response. I work in NY state and Nebraska processes NYS, so I do not expect a rerouting. My lawyer says, wait, it will come for sure. Will check on the USPS delivery tracking number as well. When i phoned USCIS, they have no answers other than to wait till 90 days are up. Am keeping my fingers crossed, and hoping the lawyer has not messed up in some way. Thanks again.

hicy,
For Newyork state, Texas service center processes the 485 applications.
This change was effective starting July30th. (I am assuming your 485 is employment based)

what that means is, though you applied to NSC it will be transfered to TSC. so expect all future communications to come from TSC not NSC. (Again I am assuming your 485 is employment based.)

read the following you know what I am talking about (Page 6)

http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/i-485instr.pdf

hicy,
For Newyork state, Texas service center processes the 485 applications.
This change was effective starting July30th. (I am assuming your 485 is employment based)

what that means is, though you applied to NSC it will be transfered to TSC. so expect all future communications to come from TSC not NSC. (Again I am assuming your 485 is employment based.)

read the following you know what I am talking about (Page 6)

http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/i-485instr.pdf

Thanks! i guess that explains it. (would they have rerouted even tho my application reached there on July 27?) Hopefully i should get a response soon. Will post if my check is encashed or i get a receipt.

I-485 Receipt Notice

Time Line
EB-3
I-485,I-765 and 131 Sent to TSC August 7TH,2007
I-140 AD 8/12/07
All RD 8/8/07
All ND 10/01/07
Finger Print Notice???????

Received FP notice by my lawyer for 27th oct.NO LUD for FP notice. Also received my EAD card.
AP approved. Waiting for AP approval notice. ;=)

varsity,
Is your EAD sent to lawyer's office? or USCIS sent it directly to your mailing address?

thanks,

EAD Approved and 485 Transfered back to TSC

EB2
485 packet Sent date : July 26, 2007
Received Date : Jul 27, 2007
Transfer: TSC to CSC (not sure when)
Receipt Dates (AP,EAD) : Oct 1 2007
Second Transfer: 485 from CSC to TSC Oct 2 2007
EAD Status: Card production ordered: 10/09/2007
FP: Not received yet

Cleared Checks !!.

My I-485 was filed on July 27, 2007 but neither have i received a receipt nor has my check been encashed. When i called Customer service for USCIS, i was told to wait for 90 days from the day it was filed.
Am wondering if anyone would be able to give me an idea as to what could be the cause of this. Thanks in advance.

Guys, my checks were cleared yesterday with my Bank. My I-485 application has been sent on 08/14/2007 and yesterday the checks are cleared. I reside and work in California. NSC is pretty good , looke like.

Still I didn't received my receipt number and checks also not cashed.

NSC received my 485 application set on July 2nd,9.03AM.

I need NSC phone number to reach them.

Please advise me.

customer service number

you can call and give them your first and last name.they will help you out.best of luck.1-800-375-5283

usaratb,
I would recommend checking with your lawyer first as to why your checks are not cashed. (since you have exceeded 90 day period)

I may not sure, since yours was received right on the day when visa bulletin was retracted, is causing the delay