Time taken for H1 extn in Vermont

7th year extension was approved Oct 15 2003.

7th year ext RD: July 14, 2003

Now, I am hoping God helps me with the GC.

H1B-Ext Approved

:) :cool: My case status got updated today (online) :cool: :)

It says "This case has been approved. On November 26, 2003, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283."

EAC 03 231 XXXXX
received on August 13, 2003
Normal processing

I dont know if November 26, 2003 was approval date or if it was mailing date ...

all the best ....:) :)

I am still waiting..i need to go to india.But my visa has expired(Nov 30).

EAC EAC-03-256-50XXX
RECEIPT DATE: 09/16/2003
NOTICE DATE: 09/18/2003

Any idea when i would get it?.

Guys is it possible to go india with just Reciept? and return back with Approved Petition(Assuming my lawyers mails to indian address and gets approved before my return date)?

Any thoughts,I appreciate your reply

8th year Extention ND 09/19/03

EAC0325751###. Hoping to get it approved before Chrismas.
ND 09/19/03.

Good Luck Jay.

Hi,
Has anyone got approval for H1 extn applied in Sept.If yes, please post with Notice dates so that I can get an idea of how far the line has moved................

Not Yet

Guys
Today i called up Service Centre and they said they are proccessing H1B extensions filed beforeOCT 14 2003!!. I can't belive that..They jumpe from Aug 27 to oct 14..
Still my application is not yet picked(sep18).
Does anybody H1 has been approved after Aug27 if so please post.
I appreciate if anyone can call and crosscheck what is the date that they are processing.

Saty & todd..i am crossing myfingers!!

Jay

H1B Extention Pending at VSC

RD: Aug 18, 2003
ND: Sep 03, 2003
AD: ???

Still says 60-120 days!!! I am surprized it is taking this long for a
simple H1 Extention. Any one else around my date waiting?

This is very frustrating...
:mad:

extension slow down

It seems like H1 extension has slowed down considerably. I have a ND of October 8th. Looking at this forum I guess mine would be taken up after 2nd week of Feb.

All this could be due to the premium processing of H1 and the H1B cap issues.

Hi,
Please elaborate the abbreviations used. Pardon my ignorance.

Also check out
http://www.aila.org/fileViewer.aspx?docID=11976

which gives Service Center Processing Date as August 29, 2003, for H1B- Specialty Occupation- Extension of stay in the US (sixth line from the top).

Then there is a long wait for me as my papers were sent in the first week of Oct. 2003. Is my understanding correct???

Thanks.
vkv

vkv3056

My papers for H1 extension was received by USCIS on OCtober 3rd and a notice was sent out dated October 8th . So RD (Receive Date) is October 3 and ND (notice date) is October 8th.

It looks like around 4 and half months from ND we should hear something. i.e for me it will be Feb 15th to 20th. If some miracle happens and more personnel work on this category we might hear early.

sept 22

My notice date for H1 B extn is Sept 25. Would like to know if anyone else around that date got their approval already, or have any idea when I should expect to hear from BCIS.

What materials are requirred for h1b extension

Hi,
I want to renew my h1b. My boss don't want to pay any legal fee. I have to do it myself. Did anybody know what materials are required? Thank.

Re: sept 22

The current processing date for H1B extention as on 2/6/2004 is
september 10th. So i guess u'll have to wait a couple of weeks more.

Originally posted by sonia32
My notice date for H1 B extn is Sept 25. Would like to know if anyone else around that date got their approval already, or have any idea when I should expect to hear from BCIS.

H1B extension Update

Hi All,

The current processing date for H1B extention as on 2/20/2004 is
September 17th.

Regards

H1B extension Update

The current processing date for H1B extention as on 03/04/2004 is September 26th.

Friends Please Post/Update your details too

Name - Receipt Date - Notice Date - Status
-------------------------------------------------------------------
myfriend - 12/29/2003 - 01/02/2004 - Pending
luckyluck - 01/16/2004 - 01/16/2004 - Pending

Thank You

Current processing date for H1B extensions as of March 29 is Oct 1, 2003.

My Receipt Date was Oct 15, 2003 and is still pending. Almost 6 months now!!!