Those with RD -- On or Before 15 th Sep -- Not yet approved

Together with Oct/Nov RD and ND cases?

IMHO -- the Sept RD cases with ND of October or November will probably be opened by the officers along with the other Oct/Nov RD or ND cases. We have seen in the past that some officers work based on RD and the others based on ND.
Don't beat me on this *guess* please :)

RFE waiting

RFE DETAILS:

1. All I-20 forms (I did not supply initially);
2. Employment letter (I provided one initially);
3. 2001 Tax return (I provided last two years at the time of filing);
4. 2001 W2; and
5. Last three months' earnings statement (I provided last three
months at the time of filing).

Hope everything will work out soon.

RD 9/13/02

I update this thread for the feelings we share(d).

I checked online message this morning and both my wife's I-485 and mine were approved on/before November 15.

RD 9/13/01
RFE issued: Oct. 4, 2002
RFE received (The day I received): Oct. 18, 2002
RFE replied: Oct. 22, 02
RFE received by INS: Oct. 23, 02

APPROVE Date: Nov. 15 or earlier.

Thanks everybody for sharing your thoughts, and wish everybody well!!!

gcard02

Tusker I think my and your case are with the same officer. Because my RFE was received by 10/9. No news approximately 1 Month 10 days passed.

Possibilities

Officer too slow
Office on Long Vacation till thanks giving or may be till chirstmas
Sending Intent to deny
RFE papers lost.

My RFE details are same as yours gcardo2 mine was rec'd on 23rd october but RD is 24th october.
I was asked for all the same papers except for clear/legible copies of 1-90 also and last 6 months pay stub. Only difference is mine is an AC-21 case. I changed jobs before 180 days but I rejoined my old company again.
Tusker, Rajiv looks like they are working on the RFE cases now so we hopefully should hear something soon.

My RFE details are same as yours gcardo2 mine was rec'd on 23rd october but RD is 24th october.
I was asked for all the same papers except for clear/legible copies of 1-90 also and last 6 months pay stub. Only difference is mine is an AC-21 case. I changed jobs before 180 days but I rejoined my old company again.
Tusker, Rajiv looks like they are working on the RFE cases now so we hopefully should hear something soon.