Those with RD -- On or Before 15 th Sep -- Not yet approved

now it's more interesting... there is a large bandwidth of approval months ranging from June - Dec 01.!!

Seems INS has slow snails along with fast hares too.

Cheers.!

Rd:9/7/01
ND:11/9/01
FP:02/13/01

I called INS yesterday and spoke to a f***ing IIO. As per her we are processing/reviewing before 9/15 cases(i guess standard answer) and also my case shows active(don't know what the f***k that means). And when i stress further whether or not my case is assigned/reviewed by some officer. She bluntly told me, sorry we can'nt tell you that, we are reviewing cases from 9/15). You may call us in next 30-days if you don't hear from us. Last time i call on sept last week sometime and was told that my case got moved to staging area only on 9/16/2002. I was expecting it to be approved by now atleast. Still waiting for 13 months and 10 days after fileing I-485....God knows when will this be over....

Nope not me.

It is interesting how all OCtober approvals started while so many early Sep were left. But that is in line with what they have been doing in June July etc.

But in the last few days the only few Sep approvals that I have seen are for RD Sep 15-30.

It seems like we all would have to keep waiting paitiently...

Mine is also pending.

I spoke to IIO last week thrusday as I couldn't be quite looking so many october approvals and she told that my case has been assigned to an officer on Sep 21 and I should wait for another month or two it seems. Waiting is never ending....:(

I am waiting tooo....

Got an RFE towards the last week of September. Changed Lawyers in the middle of the RFE. New lawyer yet working out details. Have not yet responded to the RFE. Will do hopefully towards the end of this or early next week.
RFE employment based. Last 6 months paystubs, employment letter.

Called IIO @10AM (10/22/02) and changed address

I spoke to IIO first time today. I redialed around 15 times, finally I got connection and I waited 7 minutes to talk to IIO. I started at about 9.30AM today (10/22/2002). I totally agree with fellow filers about calling IIO and getting info is not that fruitful.

After formal introduction, he asked my receipt number, and name. Provided the requested info and I told him that I was calling to change my address. He changed my address. While changing my address he cut some jokes on “sniper” because I am from Maryland. I asked about my case status. He said that “we received your finger print results from FBI and the results are good. We are processing Sep’ 01 cases and your case is Nov’ 01. It may take 45 days to a couple of months to hear from them. ”. I knew that it was useless to tell him that my RD is Sep’01 and ND is Nov’01. Formal appreciation and I hang up.

I knew that the name of GC game is waiting.

I will wait and see how long it will prolong…. I knew that some filers are waiting longer than me.. I wish them approved soon…

GCFeeling
RD 09/14/2001
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Paccha -- Could you post your RFE details.

Paccha -- I saw your posting mentioning that you got RFE. Could you please post the details of RFE.

What Happened

What happened to these cases… some of us didn’t receive either RFE or Approval. We are about to reach fourteen months of boring waiting… I hope everybody who is long waiting approved without further delay.

Cheers
:) :) :)

GCFEELING,

Yeah...I wish your words come true....this is really seems a very long wait by looking at october approvals.

What is happening?

Status is still the same. FP recieved .... blah..blah..blah. Any idea on what is happening? Participants of this thread please update about your status.