Those with RD -- On or Before 15 th Sep -- Not yet approved

Any approvals or RFEs today?

Any approvals or RFEs today?
I hope that everybody will be approved soon.
:eek: :eek: :eek:

AP and EAD renewal info

This info may help the fellow filers who are renewing AP and EAD.

As per my attorney advise, I applied for renewal of AP and EAD on 08/29/2002. My previous AP will expire on 12/03/2002 and EAD will expire on 11/29/2002.

AP renewal was approved on 09/19/2002 and EAD renewal was approved on 10/09/2002.

I attached copies of previous EAD, Drivers license, previous AP, four photos, I-485 receipt, two checks ($120, $110) along with AP and EAD applications. I put all in one envelope sent through FedEx.

Someone asked that could we send AP and EAD in one envelope? The answer is yes. I did send both in one envelope and INS approved both.

I am waiting, hoping, praying for AOS approval.

GCFEELING
RD 09/14/2001

Me too. RD- 9/18

My username used to be sm-v . Same in Rupnet. I registered in this name as it makes more sense.
I waited a loooong time for my 1140. One of the last approvals for the month.
Same with 485. I have been here for ever...................

Just one in the list got approved.

From the people who responded to this thread, I have seen only one approval so far. If anybody got approved, please update the thread.

Ques for GCFEELING

How long did your renewal take? I lawyer mailed the renewal appplications on 10/8. When should I expect to receive EAD and AP renewal?

My EAD expires on 12/4
AP expires on 11/25

RD: 9/15

Checked online msg in this beautiful Friday morning, RFE letter mailed out on Oct. 11. At least, I will receive RFE in a few days.

RD 9/13/01

RD 9/05 Spoke with IIO at 10 am on 10/11

I just spoke with a IIO regarding my case. She said that my case had still not been assigned to an officer but it was on it's way ( whatever that's supposed to mean )
She said to check back in a couple of weeks ..
Some more waiting !!!!!

Any good news from participants of this thread?

All those who were listed in this thread, please check your status and update the thread if any news you want to share.

Have a nice weekend.:)

Answer to Tanatan

Question: How long did your renewal take? I lawyer mailed the renewal appplications on 10/8. When should I expect to receive EAD and AP renewal?

Answer: My EAD renewal took 42 Days. AP renewal took 22 Days. Please check my earlier post for dates. If you have any other question, Please let me know, I will answer them if I knew the answer.
I guess your AP and EAD will be done within 30 Days and you may receive your approval by mid of Nov 2002. It is based on trend and the audit was over.

Good luck to you and all.
:D :) :D

GCFEELING
RD:09/14

Approved RD 9/15

Thanks all for your support and encouragement.

I checked online about 10mins ago, my and my wife's case have been approved. I have verified it from AVM too.

Thanks again and best wishes for your quick GC approvals

Tanatan
RD: 9/15
ND: 11/10
EB3-CA EAC02-035-5xxxx