The newest thread for April\'01 CSC I-485 mailers

FP notice 11/24

In case you didn\'t see the other message:
RD 4/18
FP notice 11/24 (including wife)

Thanks Mighty for keeping the score, it looks like this thread is approaching the happy ending....
Cheers

you are right, thanksgiving is 22&23.

But how come csc_485 got fp scheduled on 23rd?
Regrding the early fp, I guess I am not going to try it. I have been waited for so long, I can bear one more month of waiting. I just read the REF series, they are suspecting the REF has something to do with the early finger printing. But who knows....
What do you guys think?

my Green card is approoooooooooved

Guys, Finally my long wait is over., my american dream is cherished.
I got my GC approval yesterday.
I know many of you are still waiting for approvals. Looks like INS is now sending approvals for March to April Notice dates. Wish all of you would get your approvals soon. I would like to share my information with you.

RIR: EB2, INDIA

WAC#-01-16X-XXXX
RD: 4/5/01
ND:4/25/01
FP:9/20/01 (was scheduled for 3rd week of OCT at OAKLAND)
485 Approved: 10/25/01

Please add my information in the list.

This discussion board was very useful for me to plan my activities.
I thank you all for sharing your information and experience here.

Wish you all good luck

FP received

Received FP notice on Oct 26th
Scheduled for 11/28 at San Jose INS
RD 04/23
ND 06/22

IS we have the identical RD ND

Now the identical FP (11/28, 9:00am?) That is interesting. Hope we can approve soon.

New comers, Yes 11/28 at 9 AM

Are you planning on going ahead of schedule? There are some messages on this board that it might trigger an RFE.

Thanks

I am not planning to go early.

I have started the whole thing 1 and half years ago. Why bother waiting for one more month? Although it\'s not clear whether early finger printing will trigger REF. But it\'s a possibility. And the benefit for early FP probably is getting GC one month early and I don\'t think it\'s worth the risk to get any delay for whatever side affect early FP may bring. Besides, my current job is pretty stable and I don\'t expect to be laid off in the near future(but who knows??)That is why I am going to stick with the scheduled date and time. I guess the decision is personal and really depends on the individual.
Let\'s just pray and wish all the people the very best result.

I\'m also with you. I got my FP notice on 10/26. Scheduled on 11/28.

This is excellent. All of us got same day and scheduled also on same date. Congrats guys.

I am sticking to my original FP schedule on 11/02

One month here or there is not going to matter much. Besides, we have seen that some applications keep waiting forever for no good reason at all.

Good luck to all.

I agree with you

We all know that INS processes the papers at its own pace. But for the most part we become impatient and try to improve their processing speed through our eagerness to do a medical and fp before the scheduled time. I plan to go for mine on schedule: 11/03. In fact my attorney has still not asked me to do medical. I know that may sound absurd. For someone like me who filed in April 2000 my medical results could well expire before I get my approval.

No Title

Guys, glad to see your getting your FP notices.

I don\'t think going early hurts your chances.
The RFE\'s you see on this board are probably because
the INS suspects the applicant may have left or changed
their jobs.

Going early probably doesn\'t help you. There were a few cases
(I counted 2) were people got their approval before the
scheduled FP date.

There is quite a bit of luck involved in I485 processing,
both in getting RFE\'s and getting approvals.

good luck!

Got FP notices

I got FP notices for me any for my wife on 10/28/01 after my lawyer did send FAX enquiry request for FP on 10/22/01. FPs have been scheduled for 11/23/01 at INS, San Jose. Can we go for early FP (ahead of scheduled date) and should we go to INS San Jose office or other INS location (Oakland or SFO) for early FP? What time would be better? Immediate response would be appreciated. Thanks.
My particulars are as follows:
INS: CSC
PD: 09/05/00
RD: 04/16/01
ND: 05/23/01
AP: 06/22/01
EAD cards received: 09/25/01
FP notices received: 10/28/01

Early FP at SanJose

Guys, I live in Sunnyvale, CA.

My Layer just dropped me a email that they received mine and my wife\'s FP notice which are scheduled on 11/28 for both of us.

WAC-01-214-XXXXX RD:04/01 ND:06/01 EAD:Card Received on 10/01.

My wife is now outside US and will join with my by end of this year. In this situtation, I am planning to complete my FP seperate ( planning to comple ahead of schedule. Will visit FP office in a week ) and re-schedule for my wife.

Will this work ? Anybody have faced any complication by doing this way ?

Thanks

MM

Thanks Mighty and Congrats for FP!!

Its interesting to see the FP progress - 61/20 looks good - hopefully the 20 will also get soon - INS is already sending out FP for NDs in 8/1.

When will Approvals for ND > 4/10/01 start ??

FP notices received - Ciba please, include my status in your list - thanks.

I have received FP notices for me any for my wife on 10/28/01 after my lawyer did send FAX enquiry request for FP on 10/22/01.
   FPs have been scheduled for 11/23/01 at INS, San Jose. Can we go for early FP (ahead of scheduled date) and should we go to INS San Jose office or other INS location (Oakland or SFO) for early FP? What time would be better? Immediate response
   would be appreciated. Thanks.
         My particulars are as follows:
         INS: CSC
         PD: 09/05/00
         RD: 04/16/01
         ND: 05/23/01
         AP: 06/22/01
         EAD cards received: 09/25/01
         FP notices received: 10/28/01

Did Early FP- Mighty Count Please update

Mighty Count, Glad to hear that you too got your FP.

My wife (handle ammu) and I (handle john_0418) recieved our FPs
on Oct 26th and did it the same day.

It was only because of your list did we realize
that everyone one in San Jose and San Francisco had not got
thier FPs and it was not just our cases that were skipped.
Thanks for all your efforts.