The newest thread for April\'01 CSC I-485 mailers

Did FP Earlier !!!

Hi
  Me & my spouse did FP ahead of schedule at San Jose (Story Road) ASC. Our scheduled FP was at Oakland on 11/06. But we did our FP at San Jose on Saturday (10/20). Our friend also did earlier FP with us. They did FP for four of us in 15 min. No questions asked. The staff was very helpful.

FP done on Saturday @ El monte ASC

FP was done in El mote.. went around 3:15.. guard asked me you are early by 10 days... no problem., as advised by all, I kept the original and gave the copy to them.. Hence the manager had to approve it.. 2 minutes of extra wait time, but I got to keep the original.. in case of any probs....

FP technician was good...did the whole exercise in 15 minutes and was out by 3:50.....

So guys. if you are going to El Monte ASC, try Saturday evening....

Thanks,

PD : 12/97.. AP received , EAD card received, FP received, FP done on 10/20 (11/01). Waiting to hear the good news.

FP question

From this forum, I got the idea that I could do FP ahead of schedule. There is another question, I am from San Jose CSC, in that case should I have to go other INS location (Oakland or SFO) for early FP?. But, still waiting for FP notices.

My particulars are as follows:
   INS: CSC
   PD: 09/05/00
   RD: 04/16/01
   ND: 05/23/01
   AP: 06/22/01
   EAD: 09/25/01
   FP: Not yet

FP done on Saturday @ El monte ASC

FP was done in El mote.. went around 3:15.. guard asked me you are early by 10 days... no problem., as advised by all, I kept the original and gave the copy to them.. Hence the manager had to approve it.. 2 minutes of extra wait time, but I got to keep the original.. in case of any probs....

FP technician was good...did the whole exercise in 15 minutes and was out by 3:50.....

So guys. if you are going to El Monte ASC, try Saturday evening....

Thanks,

PD : 12/97.. AP received , EAD card received, FP received, FP done on 10/20 (11/01). Waiting to hear the good news.

Please update my information

Hi, Mighty:

It\'s chen_ying20, I got finger print notice and is schdule at 11/13/01 in Story Rd, San Jose.

Thanks a lot.

Ying

Summary as of 10/22

Added a couple of folks, updated EAD and FP information.. Thanks everybody for sharing your info. Looks like some new FP notices started coming?

Post my Details

WAC-01-194-*****
RD-04/13
ND-05/25
AP-07/06
EAD-08/15
FP-NO

EAD approved after RFE

As per the AVM,My EAD was finally approved today(Oct 23rd).
Mighty Count please update my entry - handle john_0418.

My Details: RD:03/29/01; ND:04/16/01; FP-Done:08/29; Moved to INS System from FBI System:10/20:

RD:03/29/01; ND:04/16/01; FP-Done:08/29; Moved to INS System from FBI System:10/20; Approval Date: ???
Company Name change, so Applied for Ammended-140; ND:07/31; Approval Date: ???

Just Talked to IIO

Hi Everybody
     I just talked to IIO about my finger prints. My schedule finger printing was on 11/06 but me & my wife did FP earlier on 10/20 at San Jose ASC. IIO asked me my A# & told me that they have received my FP & FP quality is FINE !!. The status of my case is "Pending For Review". I asked her about my wife\'s FP but she didn\'t tell me her status as she wanted to talk to my wife personally about her case.
     I guess, now we need to wait for approval.

Summary as of 10/25

Keeping this thread alive.. Added a couple more folks and updates since 10/22..

Still no progress on FP in the "unfortunate" SFO and SJ areas.. I wonder in what regard the "old" INS system was worse than this "new" one.. The old system didn\'t fire up too often, that\'s true, but at least it wasn\'t geographically discriminative..

AVM before I call IIO

Hi Bongo
    I called IIO yesterday. I check AVM, day before yesterday,before calling IIO, it says "FP has been mailed on...... didn\'t check AVM after talking to IIO. May be I\'ll call AVM tonight I check message. I\'ll let you know the message.

What\'s the IIO number?

May I know what\'s the IIO number?
Does it use to check finger print quality?
please let me know. Thanks a lot.

Ying