Texas Consolidated I140 Tracker

GCdreamzz said:
You need to go to the below link and create a profile and add your I140 Receipt number..and then u can see your Last Updated Date [LUD].

https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/login.jsp

Good Luck.

Ok thanks I can see my updated date now

Ladude10
CA EB3 PD JULY 2002, RD June 2003 still waiting for labor approval from darn philly
CA EB3 PD XXX 2000 labor subsitution Receipt notice sept 11 2006, Last updated date (LUD) Sept 22 2006

Fyi

EB-2 Premium processing is now in effect jsut like for EB-3. USCIS gurantee 15 day turn-around for $1000. Wow. 15 days. That is impressive.

Good luck everyone! :)

EB2 140 still pending from TSC

Is anyone still waiting for EB2 140 approval from July 06,
almost all people who applied in July 2006 got their approvals / RFEs
applied in EB2 140 from TSC
i dont know why my case is still pending??
is there anyone in similar situation?

mine is waiting from Nov. 2005. it went to TSC on March 29th.
zzzz4zzzz said:
Is anyone still waiting for EB2 140 approval from July 06,
almost all people who applied in July 2006 got their approvals / RFEs
applied in EB2 140 from TSC
i dont know why my case is still pending??
is there anyone in similar situation?

What a Relief !! My I-140 got Approved !

I-140 ->Premium ->EB3
Mailed: 09/15/06
RD: 09/22/06
Approved: 10/02/06

I140 RFE response time

Hi,
We mailed the RFE response to TSC on 19th Sep, 2006. The online system shows that they received the RFE response and the LUD is on 20th sep.

Does anyone know how long it takes for them to look at the RFE response?.

Thanks in advance ...

ph2002 said:
Hi,
We mailed the RFE response to TSC on 19th Sep, 2006. The online system shows that they received the RFE response and the LUD is on 20th sep.

Does anyone know how long it takes for them to look at the RFE response?.

Thanks in advance ...

Don't think they have a constant time frame. Best case I have seen in other threads for TX is a week. But mine is pending over 3 months after RFE reply.

Labor Certification Letter

Hi to all of you,

My HR received the letter of ETA 750 certification. It was only one page and it said in the letter that Form ETA 75 has been certified and is enclosed. This certification must be attached to the I-140 application.

There was nothing enclosed. Does it mean we need to get ETA 750 ceritified letter from them or just this letter is enough.. Please help

Thanks ..

csc-venkat said:
Don't think they have a constant time frame. Best case I have seen in other threads for TX is a week. But mine is pending over 3 months after RFE reply.

Thanks for your reply. Does your RFE is regarding ability to pay or something else?. Mine is related to ability to pay.

Thanks ...

adjust20 said:
Hi to all of you,

My HR received the letter of ETA 750 certification. It was only one page and it said in the letter that Form ETA 75 has been certified and is enclosed. This certification must be attached to the I-140 application.

There was nothing enclosed. Does it mean we need to get ETA 750 ceritified letter from them or just this letter is enough.. Please help

If you had an attorney who filed your labor, then he'll receive the actual certified labor. What your HR received is a CCed letter stating that the labor is certified. So contact ur attorney for your journey ahead with I-140.

Thanks

After reading on this forum that it will be 4 page then i emailed my attroney office. She faxed me a copy of that. Thanks to all of you

csc-venkat said:

Not that they are using this time frame anyway. But the answer is 60 days after RFE reception. Not only they use this number specifically on their automated phone system (at least for my case) but it s also a number that has been provided by USCIS itself last year.

I-140 Rfe

juntha said:
Not that they are using this time frame anyway. But the answer is 60 days after RFE reception. Not only they use this number specifically on their automated phone system (at least for my case) but it s also a number that has been provided by USCIS itself last year.

Hi Junatha,

So as per yor opinion with in 60 days we will get the approoval.Am I right?

Mine is an I-140 for shcedule A Job.RFE recieved by TSC on 06 Sept 06.LUD is on 14 sep 06.After that there is no update :mad: :mad: :mad: .Any body have direct contact number or e-mail of TSC.Please update on the portal.

Regards

Saiju

Hello

Please forgive me if I have posted in wrong place

My friends company concurrently filed I 140 and I 485 at sverice centre

The I 140 was denied so the cancelled the I 485.

The I 140 is in waiting appeal and as her I 94 has now expired is worried incase she is here ilegally so

Is she legal whilst I 140 is under appeal? If denied on appeal are there any other options? if not how long will she have to tie up selling home etc and get out of USA

The worring thing is her son was under 21 years at time of filing and now over 21 years so all the more reason she gets approval

Thanks for your help

Sue

www.expatsvoice.org

I-140 approval time

Hi Juntha/or any body else
Can you please help me?

My case only I-140 filed to USCIS in last week of August 2006( by a employer).I have total 5 LUDs(last update dates) in this one and half months time.But still don't have any decision.Can you please tell me why they didn't decide after reviewing my file/application five times.My case EB-3 ,schedule A physiotherapist, non-retrogressed country,uscis receive no: LINo6............
How long after will it approve?

Last edited by a moderator:
eefrog said:
Can you please provide the details of denial?
Thanks,
frog

Hi

It was because the overseas company and US company did not have same share ratio

Can anyone answer

While appeal is in process are they legal to stay till outcome of appeal ? There I 94 expired whilst the I 140 and I 485 was pending