Texas Consolidated I140 Tracker

Another 140 approval from TSC

140 approved today...08/17/2006

140/485 concurrant case filed on Jun 22nd 2006
receipt notices date : jun 26th 2006

you are so lucky man. mine is more than 9 month and still no approval.

good luck in the rest of pain ....
NAYAK said:
140 approved today...08/17/2006

140/485 concurrant case filed on Jun 22nd 2006
receipt notices date : jun 26th 2006

How long to get AP ? I-140&I-485 concurrent filing.

In TSC recently , how long it takes to get AP ? Wanted to make a trip home.
Is AP dependent on FP ? I had FP done yesterday .

wejaya said:
I spoke to one of my friends last weekend, he said "We can get H1B extension for 3 years once I140 got approved". Also he suggested that if I140 got approved, I485 is pending for morethan 180 days and switching to another company then get the H1B extn for 3 years. Due to some reason if I485 got rejected, using the new H1B we can continue and start GC process again.

To be more clear, I would like to add the following condition:

You are eligible for 3 years of H1B extension, If your I-140 has been approved and your PD is retrogressed.

(Approved I-140 doesn't give 3 years of H1B extension. Example: If some one from India with EB3 PD Mar 2001, will get only one year H1B extension. Where as some one from India EB3 PD May 2001 will get 3 years of H1B extension as of today.)

Switching to another company in any scenario doesn't give 3 years of H1B extension. 3 years of extension always based on above condition.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
prince123 said:
In TSC recently , how long it takes to get AP ? Wanted to make a trip home.
Is AP dependent on FP ? I had FP done yesterday .

I checked online today. My AP & EAD were approved yesterday.

RFE then another RFE

FYI.

My 140 was filed, concurrently with 485, Nov 25 06. I got an RFE, ability to pay (my IT consulting company used to have a lot of employees and now we're down to less than 5), for my 140 in May. I filed my response Jul 25. I got another RFE yesterday, Aug 17. As of today, I don't know why as the lawyers will have to get hold of the letter (sometime next week).

I am EB2, TSC.

I-140 Approved !!

My I-140 was approved on Aug-16. Did not receive any LUD's since receipt notice, until yesterday. Filed 140 on May-30-2006. So it took about 2.5 months.
Since I belong to EB3, all I have to do now is wait.
(P.D: July-2002)

Do you mean filed on July 26th 2006? or do you mean it took 1 month and 22 days.
skyblue789 said:
My 140 got approved. 22 days.

Filed on June 26, 2006
Approved on Auguest 18, 2006

Good luck to all!

I-140 Approved (I485- I140 concurrently)

Hello,
I just got my I140 Approved Aug 21.
Now lets hope the 1485 is approve soon :)
I 140 - 05/30- Luds RFE 06/23 - 08/10 - 08/18/ -08/19- 08/21 AP
I485 - 05/30 - FP 06/21 - Lud 07/08

Good Luck to everyone !!

Bye Bye

Last edited by a moderator:
My I-140 was filed at Nebraksa and transferred to CSC. Here are the details. I am from a retrogressed country using Schedule A.

Have your attorney received the receipt notice

Santoshi,

My case was filed concurrently also in the 3rd week in July. I have got EAD card, but not have the I140 receipt notice yet. Attorney said she expected to receive the notice this week. Have you got yours?

santoshi said:
Hello,
Waiting 4 cagc,
CONGRATULATION!!!

Can you please help me?

My I-140 visa petition( immigrant visa for alien worker , schedule A [category,EB-3)was filled Texas service center in 3rd week of july 2006 (by a employer).
After how long will I get USCIS receive number?
Generally after how long will it be approved?
I am from Nonretrogressed country.

I-140 receive notice from Texas

Hi

I have not received(INS number) it yet.I think employer/Attorney might have got it.It generally comes with in 2 weeks.
Are you under EB-2or EB-3, where you filed your I-140?
What does EAD card mean?

Hi GC-Inwaiting

GCin-waitng said:
My I-140 was filed at Nebraksa and transferred to CSC. Here are the details. I am from a retrogressed country using Schedule A.

Can you post some update on your Schedule A application at TSC. It has been aprooved or not? You got recipt nos? You work for comapny or university? I am asking this because I just mailed Sch. A appl. through my University employer.

thanks for your update

Yes, I did get reciept nos. But no, nothing has been approved as yet. I guess its progressing..sent just the I-140 in July and then the I-485 in August. We recd the reciept numbers with RD: Aug 7. My spouse and I also recd the biometric notice and we got it done yesterday.

I work for a non-profit and filed in the "exceptional ability" - Sch A: Grp 2.

pmpforgc said:
Can you post some update on your Schedule A application at TSC. It has been aprooved or not? You got recipt nos? You work for comapny or university? I am asking this because I just mailed Sch. A appl. through my University employer.

thanks for your update

All the best with your application and please update progress.

I140 receipt notice

santoshi said:
Hi

I have not received(INS number) it yet.I think employer/Attorney might have got it.It generally comes with in 2 weeks.
Are you under EB-2or EB-3, where you filed your I-140?
What does EAD card mean?

Why don't you check with your lawyer to see if he has got it?

Mine EB-2. Filed with Texas SC. EAD is employment authorization card.

Need TSC contact phone #

Hi, anyone has TSC contact phone # please, apart from 800 #. My I-140 RFE notice got missed and need to get duplicate copy but unable to get it last 3 months. Lawyer is useless but if any one has direct # can you reply.

thanks in advance