Texas Consolidated I140 Tracker

! 40 approved.

Hi all

My I 140 approved today after a painful RFE for ability to pay...

EB3 PD: June 2002
I 140 filed: RD: March 2006

RFE for :

1- Former employer recommendation letter to prove 2 years of experience ( letter provided from my former employer (thanks to him . letter was notarized also ) and brief portfolio from former job experince
2- Ability to pay ( showed corporate bank statements from 2002 thru 2006 every single of them from my employer )

RFE answered August 04 2006.

Case approved August 11 2006.

I am very happy after all difficulties i had been thru...
hope for I 485...

Good luck all....

Voyager_99

congratulation VOYAGER_99,

did you have the recommendation letter and they asked again or no you hadn't sent it before?

VOYAGER_99 said:
Hi all

My I 140 approved today after a painful RFE for ability to pay...

EB3 PD: June 2002
I 140 filed: RD: March 2006

RFE for :

1- Former employer recommendation letter to prove 2 years of experience ( letter provided from my former employer (thanks to him . letter was notarized also ) and brief portfolio from former job experince
2- Ability to pay ( showed corporate bank statements from 2002 thru 2006 every single of them from my employer )

RFE answered August 04 2006.

Case approved August 11 2006.

I am very happy after all difficulties i had been thru...
hope for I 485...

Good luck all....

Voyager_99

azamani123 said:
congratulation VOYAGER_99,

did you have the recommendation letter and they asked again or no you hadn't sent it before?

HI I DIDNT HAVE BEFORE WHEN THEY ASKED I CONTACTED W/ MY FORMER EMPLOYER HE GAVE ME.

I-140

Please give your opinion
Can any body file I-140 in another service center( by other employer) with pending previous I-140 filed by previous employer ,after withdrawing their contract(with previous employer).
{ EB-3, schedule A (phisiotherapist), outside USA,non retrogresses contry}

I140 approved

I140 Approved after 6+ months and RFE. If somebody is adding into tracker, pls add mine too.

Good luck to all of you there waiting!

Alien

Hi Folks... Need some info.

Hello Folks;
I have read somewhere in this forum saying that if my I-140 get approved I will be able to get 3 year extention. Since I am wating for te get my 8th year extention. When I talk to to my lawer he says he never heard about it. Any folks konw about it where I can show or link to show him. " By the way They all wanted to make money out of poor us" saying that you should get extension every year untill you get your GC.

Please sombody help me to show him some article or link

Thanks again
Zeifa

Approved

My I140 has been approved, got the email today. It was processed very fast.

Here are my details, good luck to all you.

Labor PD - EB2 RIR, Feb 1999
I140/485/AP/EAD - July 24
EAD - Recieved on August 2 2006
I140 - Approved Aug 14 2006
485 - ?

is TSC much faster than NSC

I suffered a bit when my labor with PD Nov 2002 was sent to Phily BEC.
But the I-140 has gone to TSC. So i should get approval within a month ?

Fire your lawyer if you can.

With an approved I-140, you are eligible for 3 year H1 extension.

Found this link . Don't know if it is still there.
http://www.uscis.gov/graphics/lawsregs/handbook/AC21intrm122705.pdf

zeifa said:
Hello Folks;
I have read somewhere in this forum saying that if my I-140 get approved I will be able to get 3 year extention. Since I am wating for te get my 8th year extention. When I talk to to my lawer he says he never heard about it. Any folks konw about it where I can show or link to show him. " By the way They all wanted to make money out of poor us" saying that you should get extension every year untill you get your GC.

Please sombody help me to show him some article or link

Thanks again
Zeifa

prince123 said:
I suffered a bit when my labor with PD Nov 2002 was sent to Phily BEC.
But the I-140 has gone to TSC. So i should get approval within a month ?

Hope, I will get my approval soon.

I140/I485/I765/I131 RD: 07/27 (SRC)
ND: 08/01
FP: 08/12

bigbang2001 said:
Fire your lawyer if you can.

With an approved I-140, you are eligible for 3 year H1 extension.

Found this link . Don't know if it is still there.
http://www.uscis.gov/graphics/lawsregs/handbook/AC21intrm122705.pdf

I spoke to one of my friends last weekend, he said "We can get H1B extension for 3 years once I140 got approved". Also he suggested that if I140 got approved, I485 is pending for morethan 180 days and switching to another company then get the H1B extn for 3 years. Due to some reason if I485 got rejected, using the new H1B we can continue and start GC process again.

Jai Ma said:
My attorney applied both I-140 and I-485 concurrently.

I have an Application No. SRC***** in the FP Form. When I used that number in the USCIS case tracking it only says about I-485.

Should there be a separate Application No. for I40 ? Could any one clarify me. Thanks

Yes, me too. I asked my lawyer to give me the receipt number of I-140. The number is different from i-485.

I-140 approved

Hello all,
Just wanted to let you know that my I-140 just got approved after 21 days at TSC. Just like other people in the forum, I saw the LUD date change (no e-mail) the day before, then one day later the approval e-mail came and LUD changed again.
It looks like TSC is still on fire, at least with the more recent applications (I hope this holds for the I-485 as well).
Good luck to everyone!
Sophia

1-140 approved

All,
My 1-140 was finally approved yesterday after almost 3 months. It was filed on 22-May-06.

Thanks

I140 Denied (TSC) after RFE

Gurus, United Nations, I need help!!!

After responding to RFE on my concurrent 140/485 (CSC transferred to TSC in Mar 06), my company attorney today received news they are denying my 140 (1st preference classification as multinational executive or manager. I am currently on L1A visa and I am currently have responsibility of a department within my company. The reason for the denial was "....the petitioner has failed to demonstrate that the beneficiary was employed by the foreign entity in a primarily managerial or executive capacity..." They want to proof that prior to my position here, I had the same managerial or executive capacity when i was in asia for the same company. This is my 2nd concurrent re-filing 140. What options are available for me?

a) Do you think I should file an appeal and get my company Asia office to provide a letter from senior management to satisfy the reason of denial?
b) and at the same time, lawyer intend to re-file a fresh 140 (no more concurrent) and get my company in asia to proof i have managerial responsibilty and continue to file under first preference. Is this a good choice?
c) or do I do both (a) and (b)?
d) is there a need to proof that i have managerial responsibility prior to my coming to USA? I thought 140 is for future employment and over the years i have been promoted to where I am now. that is why I got my L1B converted to L1A.
e) My L1A expires in Nov 2007. Can I convert to H1 say in June 2007? Since I have LC approval dd Nov 2004? And if this is possible, can i keep renewing H1 each year till I am successful in my 140 approval and move on to 485? If this is possible, willl this be a safe route? I am not affected by retro.

Please help coz I am getting very frustrated for so long. Please see my history below.... Please PM me if anyone can help; or let me know how to contact United Nation who may shed more light into my situation.

Thanks.

Ken
------
1st LC filed 2000, approved 2002.
1st 140/485 filed 2003 (NSC)

RFE received on 140 in Nov 2003 (edu eval)
Responded and was denied byNSC

Appeal sent early 2004.

Refile LC 2004 (2nd LC) - Education requirement stated BA/BS or equivalent or work experience and/or education equivalent to a BA/BS.

LC Approved Dec 2004
Convert L1B -> L1A (approved and went to Vancouver, BC for visa stamping 2005

Appealed received back Apr 2005 which support NSC position

Refiled concurrent 140/485 2006 at CSC (PD Jan 30 2006)
FP Bio 3 done Feb 06

Transfered CSC -> NSC in Mar 06
RFE received June 2006 (140)
RFE responded July 2006
140 denied Aug 2006

SopCap said:
Hello all,

It looks like TSC is still on fire, at least with the more recent applications (I hope this holds for the I-485 as well).
Good luck to everyone!
Sophia

its ironic...that i do not have any activity even though my case was filed 75 days before.....strange are the ways of USCIS