Texas Consolidated I140 Tracker

Jai Ma said:
My attorney applied both I-140 and I-485 concurrently.

I have an Application No. SRC***** in the FP Form. When I used that number in the USCIS case tracking it only says about I-485.

Should there be a separate Application No. for I40 ? Could any one clarify me. Thanks

Yes, there are separate receipt numbers for I-140, I-485, I-131 and I-765. Your attorney should have receipts from USCIS for each of the applications with those numbers indicated on them (you can request copies). Also, if you look at the back of your cancelled checks (online or however), the receipt numbers are printed there as well. Hope this helps!

How long does it take to get I-140 RFE notice in attorneys hand, after been mentioned about RFE on USCIS web site ?

Its been 8 months before , i applied my I140 , its not yet cleared & i didnt get any response for that.

My I140 - filed on Dec 11-2005 - CSC>TSC on March 26, 2006

My case LC Sub-EB3- Nov 2001

Pl, reply soon, if any one in the same situation like me.

XY

I filed my I140 directly to TSC,substitution case.Receipt date Feb 27th.And heard nothing so far ,only once last updated on ,March 22nd.And idea?Please give ur inputs.

i'm inn the same labor room. my 140 (substitution) filed at TSC on feb 8, 2006. last updated on march 23 and still waiting...

RJ_NJ2002 said:
How long does it take to get I-140 RFE notice in attorneys hand, after been mentioned about RFE on USCIS web site ?

Any where from 5days to 2 weeks. My I-140 (ability 2 pay) was on website Jul6th, and attorney received RFE notice on Jul 18th.

Thanks INGC.

What documents did they asked to prove ability to pay in your case .

Company's federal tax returns and your W2's from 2002 to 2005 ?

INGC said:
Any where from 5days to 2 weeks. My I-140 (ability 2 pay) was on website Jul6th, and attorney received RFE notice on Jul 18th.

RJ_NJ2002 said:
Thanks INGC.

What documents did they asked to prove ability to pay in your case .

Company's federal tax returns and your W2's from 2002 to 2005 ?

Yes. federal tax returns and your W2's from 2002 to 2005

Please post if you hear anything from USCIS on I-140.

Wait for 140 for a long time

Hi geteas80...
I am in a similar situation...File for 140 in March 2006..but no news yet. No LUDs.. got an RFE (baseless one asking for my diploma) which my lawyer replied. No updates ...God knows whats going on with my case.....

The only thing I can think about is to ask my lawyer to call USCIS and see whats going on.
:mad:

geteas80 said:
Its been 8 months before , i applied my I140 , its not yet cleared & i didnt get any response for that.

My I140 - filed on Dec 11-2005 - CSC>TSC on March 26, 2006

My case LC Sub-EB3- Nov 2001

Pl, reply soon, if any one in the same situation like me.

XY

I140 approved

Yesterday, I got mail from USCIS that my I140 was approved on August 4.
I140 receipt date is July 21 and the approval came fast.
I am EB3 with PD 4/11/2004

LUD on Sunday???

Today, I checked USCIS website and found that the case number for my I-140 got a new LUD of today (08/06/06; Sunday). It is a little bit odd since I was under the impression that USCIS LUDs usually come during weekdays. Is there anyone who have seen the similar thing like this before? Strangely, the status content didn't change at all, though. Only the change of LUD with the same status content. :confused:

For your reference, my employer and I sent the supporting documents along with 'Request for Duplicate Certificate ETA-9089' and got the LUD on 08/02/06. The original ETA-9089 was sent to TSC before, but misplaced and lost after it had been delivered to TSC.

140 approved

I got a mail from USCIS today saying my case is approved. My 140 was filed in March. Good luck to you guys..

why it took long?

msadiqali said:
I got a mail from USCIS today saying my case is approved. My 140 was filed in March. Good luck to you guys..

did you get RFE? why it took so long? if you got RFE when and what was it?
I filed also on march and got RFE. answered RFE and now waiting. please let me know

My I-140 (again by blessing of Ma Durga) got approved today.
Concurrent filing, EB2, India. Filed July 7th, RD Jully 11, AD, August 7 th.
Good luck to everyone!!

Hello,
Waiting 4 cagc,
CONGRATULATION!!!

Can you please help me?

My I-140 visa petition( immigrant visa for alien worker , schedule A [category,EB-3)was filled Texas service center in 3rd week of july 2006 (by a employer).
After how long will I get USCIS receive number?
Generally after how long will it be approved?
I am from Nonretrogressed country.

Hi alien1372,

I have similar I-140 RFE Ability 2 pay (tax retuens from employer and W2 forms from me), and status reads similar to yours. I was wondering if you had any update on your case ?

I am trying to figureout how many days it will take after replying RFE for case to process ?

Thanks
Kiran

alien1372 said:
Guys,

My lawyer sucks! I got I140 RFE on 5/18/2006 and the lawyer informed me 7/12/2006. Anyway, we sent documents on time and they updated the case. RFE was to make sure company can afford me, it asked for following documents:

1) Audited financial statements OR Tax statements.
2) latest pay stubs...

Now it says following:

We received your response to our request for evidence or information. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done.

I think we submitted all required documents. Is it possible to get another RFE if some document is missing or they will reject case? How long will it take?

Thanks,
-Alien

my data into tracker

Labor PD - 29th Jan 2004, EB-2
I-140 ND:26th July 2006 NSC->TSC Non-concurrent
I-140 Lud:29th July 2006
Case SRC-06-230-5xxxx
I-485 -Not Yet, Retrogressed (India) :mad: