Texas Consolidated I140 Tracker

yoginm73 said:
At0324,
My feeling is also that you should have an approval in this week. You are almost there. I am scheduled to go this weekend for my FP. I hope it works out fast for me too. Cant keep fingers crossed because I am doing FP this weekend :))
Thank you Mickey 32 and Yoginm73,
I hope your predictions will become true. Today also LUD got changed. Looks like they working on my care. But don’t know what is happening.

Mhsoor,
Please see below my dates. I got FP notices on March 28, Monday. They are from US mail. There are several others got them at the same time. I think that yours will be very soon. Check your mailbox every day closely.
I understand that you are very anxious now. Give it several more days....

PD: 08/2001 EB2
FP: :scheduled on 5/10/05
140 RD: 7/04 AD: 1/05
485 RD: 7/04

Last edited by a moderator:
gcaaaa111 -can i get more details on your case?

Yours is the fastest I have seen processed so far for fingerprinting. what state did you file from?
=========
PD: Jan 3rd 2001 (Sub Labor, EB3, INDIA)
I-140 ND - 12/02/2004 (RFE on 1/22/05 about the company financials, RFE response 03/01/05, LUD 03/01, 03/02, 03/14, 03/15 )
I-485 ND - 02/17/2005
I-765 ND - 02/17/2005 (LUD 02/21/05) AD 3/4/05
FP ND - 03/16/05 Scheduled on 05/04/05
=========

I am Jacksonville, Florida.

In my case we sent the 485,756 on 7th Jan and USCIS recd fedex on 10th Jan. But for some reason, In my notice it is showing that RD as 10th Feb and ND as 17th Feb.

My 140 RFE has been issues on 01/22 and replied 03/01. Still waiting for the approval. I am worried for that.

quick question.

lrugnevm,

Did you see updated status on your 140 approval? Can you update me the LUD changes in your 140? I see some people got their approval in mail, when they had LUD in two days in a row. I had LUDs on 03/14 and 03/15. But I dont see anything yet.

gcaaaa111

My lud on 140 still says 01/19/05 however, my lawyer said the case was approved.Not sure why they have that website if it is not updated. ALso updated was my 1485 on 3/28. 765 on 03/07(nd 03/03) and 131 on 03/29(nd 03/03). but i have not heard a thing from USCIS. I dont even hope anything for USCIS is hopeless..:) it will happen someday.( not hopeful. just realist)
so if you do not see any luds or see luds, dont be excited. It doesnt mean anything( from my experience). Others on the forum however have been hopeful and have had different results.

same here.

lrugnevm, my experience is very much the same regarding the LUDs. No updates on any of my approved cases. On the most recently filed cases( EADs and APs), I see LUD changes everyday even though RFE's have been issued on all ( paper mail not yet rcvd) to which I have not replied yet !!

I agree with your comment " do not get exicited on LUD changes".

- konark

Got the FP done today (@dallas), Process was quick , doesnt take very long ..
all they need is a photo id ( passport/drivers lic either will work ) and the FP notice..
lets see how soon the 485 approval comes thru
:)

FP In Charlotte

ziad2005 said:
does anyone know when is a good day and time to do an early fp in charlotte nc...
We did our regular FP on 2/26/05 (Saturday) in Charlotte & line was not that big. Maybe weekdays will be even less people so you might try then.

Labornc,
What sense does it make to do early FP just 4 days before your actual schd FP date? Is it May 8 you are planning, or Apr 8? Apr 8 makes more sense for early FP.

acutally nothing.. it saves me $$$$ :). I am a contractor.... Also I donot want my case to be approved before 180 days. I am in middle of changing employer...

yoginm73 said:
Labornc,
What sense does it make to do early FP just 4 days before your actual schd FP date? Is it May 8 you are planning, or Apr 8? Apr 8 makes more sense for early FP.

Last edited by a moderator:
I-485 approved

Today I received emails about my I-485 approvals. The status has changed online reflecting this approval. I was thinking it might take 2 - 3 months after FP to get the I-485 approval, but looks like the process is taking less time now.

I have updated the Tracker. Good luck to you all.

Congrats!! Deep23

Enjoy your freedom....

deep23 said:
Today I received emails about my I-485 approvals. The status has changed online reflecting this approval. I was thinking it might take 2 - 3 months after FP to get the I-485 approval, but looks like the process is taking less time now.

I have updated the Tracker. Good luck to you all.