Texas Consolidated I140 Tracker

I agree saras76

i am not sure what law of mathematics can be used to trace or identify how tsc works. even chaos would be insufficient.

speculations, observations if any.. most welcome..

I agree with part of the speculation by Saras, People who got the I140 approved and had there PD current got there I485 approvals. I am trying to see the trend if there exists any where I140 was approved.. Finger PRints were taken but the PD was not current.. I am assuming most of them are waiting on the last piece of the puzzle ie I485......
People who are just waiting for there I-485s and there PD has since become current (from Jan/2002 to Apr/01/2002)... whats going on with there processing??????????

tmd08 said:
I got a RFE on 140 Requesting copies of following
1. Photocopies of my W-2 Forms for 2002, 2003 and 2004;
2. Photocopies of my Employer's corporate tax forms from 2002 to 2004.
Any body got such a RFE?
Hi tmd08,

I got a RFE on 140 which is same as yours but they are asking just

1. Photocopies of my W-2 of 2004
2. Employer’s tax return for 2003.

Can you please update forum if you have any updates after submitting the RFE.

My attorney is planning to send relay around next week.

Recd approval for I140 and I485 on 03/18/05.

Can someone add on the excel spreadsheet for me. See signature for details

gccan

Congrats.....gccan......way to start Monday..hopefully we'll see many more approvals this week....

Chimi
gccan said:
Recd approval for I140 and I485 on 03/18/05.

Can someone add on the excel spreadsheet for me. See signature for details

gccan

Hi Gurus,
I am new to the form and I need some help.
I got an RFE on my I140 (ability to pay) on Jan 17th 2005 my lawyer answered on 15th March 2005.
My Question is the LUD of my profile on USCIS site had not changed yet. Its almost a week now i thought after receving the RFE it should change saying that we received the ... etc on my status.
It is normal or should i do anything here.

Thanks in advance.

cs2004,

Don't worry about the LUD. It is comman and it is the the way the things work with USCIS.
I got my I140 approval and my status is still working on the case .. there is no change in the status even after approval.

lucky_one said:
cs2004,

Don't worry about the LUD. It is comman and it is the the way the things work with USCIS.
I got my I140 approval and my status is still working on the case .. there is no change in the status even after approval.

Thanks for the info lucky_one

Neither did my LUDor my status change after RFE reply

Hi,
My RFE was replied more than 2 weeks ago. But, no LUD change nor status message change took place. In the mean time, we got FP notices out of the blue in the mail. What's going on?
cs2004 said:
Hi Gurus,
I am new to the form and I need some help.
I got an RFE on my I140 (ability to pay) on Jan 17th 2005 my lawyer answered on 15th March 2005.
My Question is the LUD of my profile on USCIS site had not changed yet. Its almost a week now i thought after receving the RFE it should change saying that we received the ... etc on my status.
It is normal or should i do anything here.

Thanks in advance.

Experience letters for I140

Hi,

Please advice me on this situation.

In my labor application, my experience with Company A was noted as from May 2000 to January 2002 and from company B as Feb 2002 to November 2002... and Company C is applied for my labor.

Actaully i was layed off on December 18, 2001 and i have expericene letter from May 2000 to December 18th, 2001.
And experience letter from Company B started from Feb 2002 to November 2002.

so i have gap in my experience letters from December 18th, 2001 to Feb 2002.

Will this be a problem during I140. if i submit the exp letter from company A as December 18th, 2001 even though my labor application says till January 2002.....

please advice me ....

Thanks,
PD - 02/18/2003
DOL 08/06/2003

ritu_sanjay - how do i interpret the information?

Can you enlighten on how this can be interpreted? The positives and negative?

Go check out the data on the site

lrugnevm said:
Can you enlighten on how this can be interpreted? The positives and negative?

I donot know what ur details etc are for RD so i suggest you go to the website/link at immigration.com wherein they have 485/140/FP data for TSC (2002, 2003, 2004) & see how it looks for you. All the very best for your approvals.