Texas Consolidated I140 Tracker

Request for Additional information on I-140

This post is on behalf of a co-worker whose I-140/485 were filed on Dec 28,2004. He has been a passive member of this forum. RFE in his case has been issued and the notice states following.
"According to the Federal Regulations, the petitioner must demonstrate the ability to pay the preferred wages at the time the priority date is established and continueing until the beneficiary obtains lawful permanent residence. Such evidence must be in form of either copies of annual reports, federal income tax returns or audited financial statements. Additional evidence ... , bank account records or personal records/pay stubs may be submitted in addition to the previously listed documents."
Is it a regular, mild issue or something to worry till query is solved? Anybody has received/known this type of query? Any advise will be a great help.

yoginm73 said:
Thanks konark. So did you see the FP update on the online status? How many days did it take to update?

No change(s) to the status or LUD :confused: Well none of my case ever showed a change in the status though 140, EAD are approved and I have received a copy of the approval. so I do not depend on the online status for my cases.

Hey Augustus

Hi there,

Your stats look very similar to mine. My I-140 got approved on 21st Feb 2005. Still awaiting FP notice. Hopefully it should come in a few days!

Tim. :rolleyes:

Waiting for I 485

Hi
This is my first post
EB2 India TSC concurrent
I 140,I485,EAD, june 2004
EAD AP Aug 2004
AP : Ap July 2004
Wife Fp : Ap Oct 2004
my EFp : Ap Dec 2004
I 140 : Ap march 14 2005
I 485 :!!!!!!!
Will retrogession affect EB2
Anyone in a same boat ,what should i expect?
any info greatly apreciated .

Last edited by a moderator:
Got FP Notice

Today, I got FP notice letter with FP Notice date as 03/10/2005 and Finger Print date was scheduled on 04/28/05 at Baltimore, MD.

No change in LUD. Still waiting for my spouse FP notice letter.

Chags :)

I got my FP

Hi
I got my FP notice yesterday, it scheduled on April 6th. Could you tell me what are the documents required for FP?

Anyway congrats ingcQ!! Enjoy weekend.

Got FP

I also got my Finger Printing notice yesterday in my mail. It seems TSC is working on sending FP's to almost everyone. TSC is working great guns now. Its becoming more and more predictable now. I have been observing this forum. And everytime, I do get a feeling that I should get something from TSC anytime now, be it EAD, I140 approval, or AP. And now finger print. I knew it should come now very soon. Everyday I go to check my mails, I look for envelope from USCIS. Yesterday, I opened mail box, apart from the other junk, I found the 2 envelopes and I immediately knew what it could be.

Anyways,
lets hope the last part comes soon.

PS: My FP notice date is for 4/2/2005 at Houston, TX.
10555 NW Freeway
(Hwy 290 south bound feeder road)
Anyone has any experiences there? Can I go for early FP? Should I wait for the scheduled date since its only 2 weeks away. I dont want to mess my GC doing early FP.

Thanks.

I-140 approved on March 16, 2005

Please find my signature below and updated Consolidated TSC Tracker.

TSC / EB3
PD: September 2003
I-131: AD June 29, 2004 / LUD January 18, 2005
I-765: AD August 06, 2004 / LUD January 18, 2005
I-140: RD May 25, 2004 / AD March 16, 2005
I-485: RD May 25, 2004 / LUD March 16, 2005 (LUD because of my FP on 03/16/05?)
FP scheduled for April 21, 2005. FP done on March 16, 2005 (early FP in Atlanta)

EAD or AC21 ?

I have posted this in 485 forum too.... but it's kind of urgent and need more opinions.... Thanks

My details are in my signature. I have accepted an offer from my client. As 180 days have not passed, the new employer's lawyer initially agreed that there is risk and will file H1B because as per their experience USCIS never asked proof if employee had left and joined new employer before 180 days. The job description MUST match.
As the time went by due to some issues my contract may not be extended and new employer wants me join on EAD (valid until Nov'05). The lawyers are saying that I can join as my 140 has been approved. What could be potential problems in future.

My sponsoring employer is very good, he doesn't have any problem. He tells me to do whatever good for me....

Thanks for your attention.....

Please help...

congratulations on the fps

Hi, Congratulations to everyone on the fps.

It is a good sign that tsc is working...
I had two points here though, based on my observation:
First, I dont think fps mean that 485 approvals are happening soon. I have read forum threads where fps and approvals were months apart.
Second, TSC is working on a LIFO principle. applications that came in december are getting fps first and then its going back. classic example - my case . rd for 485 was 08/09/05 and no fp yet

Another point - althought I am not very sure about this:
Region of application makes a difference. Atlanta and Tampa seem to have members who never received fps yet.
Charlotte seems to have members who have received fps earlier.

Dont want to dampen the cheerful environment with so many fps, but just putting my points here. At this rate the worst hit will be those who have their rd485 from march or june 2003 , because these will be the last to get anywhere...

FPs and approvals

Guys,

Over the past 6 months most cases have been approved within 2-4 months of FP. Please note that this was before retrogression. Early this year the trend continued but only cases with current PDs got approved. Most of the approved cases from this year have been for OCT-DEC 04 FP period. Lately some JAN-FEB 05 FP cases have been approved but they were either EB1s, EB2s and 2002-2003 EB3s with current PDs. I think the next few months will be interesting. Hopefully all those that have completed FPs between JAN-FEB 05 should start seeing approvals.

Again this is all speculation. We all know that anything is possible.

saras

Updated TSC Tracker with FP Notice
Sub labor ( Apr. 1999 )
I-140 RD 11/03/2004 , AD 02/22/2005
I-485 RD 11/04/2004 , AD ???
FP Notice received on 03/12/2005 Scheduled for 04/07/2005