Texas Consolidated I140 Tracker

Its worth trying

For all those that recently got FPs from TSC and are in the ATL area. It is worth trying to get an early FP. It all depends on who is on duty at the time. I tried to get an early FP in Jan and was turned away. They were not even busy at the time. Its worth trying though. Good luck.

The location is Buford Highway and I believe the the hours are 8 AM to 5 PM. I would make sure though.

saras

Yes it is buford Hwy location. Sorry I don't know the operation hours but we were there around 3:30pm. And looks they were prepared for closing at that time. You can definitely try at the same time we did on Sat. Wish you good luck.

atl01 said:
Hi, GAROL, we got FP notice too, scheduled on 4/20/05. As you did your early FP in Atlanta. Is that the Buford Hwy location? What is the operation hour on Sat. there as you mentioned that you did it 5 minutes before the closing? Great thanks for your answer.

Did anyone who got FP notice, see any LUD's on the online status? I am trying to see if we can know whether an FP notice has been mailed.

FP more Info

Learned from my paralegal that the Buford Hwy Service Ctr. in Atlanta runs from 8-4 Tues. through Sat. for all Atlantians' future reference. Also FP issuance does NOT trigger any LUD changes to the Online Status, tested with other cases too.

Early FP

Any advantages with Early FP? Any disadvantages?

atl01 said:
Learned from my paralegal that the Buford Hwy Service Ctr. in Atlanta runs from 8-4 Tues. through Sat. for all Atlantians' future reference. Also FP issuance does NOT trigger any LUD changes to the Online Status, tested with other cases too.

Got an FP Notice.

Got an FP notice for both me and my spouse at my new address. :)

Incidentally it's 15th of the month again that something happened on my case. And also time to celebrate completion of 5th month of my relation with USCIS-TSC. :D

Good luck to all who are waiting for the FP notice.

Congratulations, adibazz.

What city/state R U from?

adibazz said:
Got an FP notice for both me and my spouse at my new address. :)

Incidentally it's 15th of the month again that something happened on my case. And also time to celebrate completion of 5th month of my relation with USCIS-TSC. :D

Good luck to all who are waiting for the FP notice.

gc_raja said:
I have received FP notice today, updated the tracker with the details...

Hi gc_raja,

RDs and ADs for both of us match closely...! What is your PD ? Are the FP notices being issued by the PD date order ? I am looking forward to get a FP notice soon...!

Regards,

Thanks IngcQ.

ingcQ said:
Well, the FP notice asks you to send it to the ASC by mail to have the appoinment rescheduled. Based on some people's experience, I took the FP notice to the ASC in person and requested the immigration officer to reschedule it for her. She said as long as my wife could do it in 83 days, they would allow her to do the FP without rescheduling. However, I insisted that she put her initails in the notice so I can use it as a proof if USCIS said I didn't reschedule. So, she gave a date in March and put her intials on the FP letter. My wife had to postpone her return trip for 10 days and I have to reschedule again. However, this is only my experience. I have read from other people that some ASCs do allow 90 days grace period, and yet some don't allow anything at all (without rescheduling by mail). So, I suggest you to take the notice to the ASC in person and see if they can reschedule it. Good luck!!

You should be receiving it shortly

Hi! Soham,

My PD is 07/09/01 but I am EB2, not sure how they are issuing the FPs but seems like lot of the Oct/Nov 04 RDs are getting FP calls...
I am sure you'll get your's soon...

Goodluck,
Raja

early fp in houston

I did on mar/01/05. I was turned away on a saturday as there were lot of people waiting in line but was able to get it done on a Tuesday afternoon at around 3pm. They usually allow if there are only few people waiting.

-konark