Texas Consolidated I140 Tracker

Fp

You missed me in the FP tracker. Please update with the correct one.

Thanks,
atl-la-bore

Sanan said:
140 Approved!!!!!

Updating both.

******** FP tracker *******************
ognep (RD 06/16/04) - Florida/Jacksonville EB2
mkshirsa (ND 11/04/2004) - Florida Orlando EB2
daspk (RD 11/19/04) - NC/Raleigh EB2
aj2004 (RD 11/24/04) - GA/Atlanta EB2
yoginm73 (RD 12/16/2004) - TX/Houston EB2
chimi (RD 12/27/04) - Florida/Tampa EB2
sanan (RD 12/29/04) - Atlanta/GA EB3

Ooops!

Sorry 'bout that. I was too excited .. lol :p
here ya go

atl-la-bore (RD 06/08/04 - Atlanta, GA EB2

atl-la-bore said:
You missed me in the FP tracker. Please update with the correct one.

Thanks,
atl-la-bore

Added my info.

atl10again (RD 07/03/04 - Atlanta, GA EB2

FP list ??

Sorry for the ignorance but is this list of people who have received their FP or folks who have their 140 approved and are waiting for their FP.
Just to add my $0.02 would it not be better to update this info in the tracker XCL spreadsheet :)

ATL10Again said:
Added my info.

Its for the latter - 140 approved....
I had the same thought. Any body else?
Why have 2 trackers. :rolleyes:
gc2ra said:
Sorry for the ignorance but is this list of people who have received their FP or folks who have their 140 approved and are waiting for their FP.
Just to add my $0.02 would it not be better to update this info in the tracker XCL spreadsheet :)

Yes, why 2 trackers. But the spreadsheet tracker seems less updated. And I find it having too much information. But lets maintain it in the tracker spreadsheet.

Sanan said:
Its for the latter - 140 approved....
I had the same thought. Any body else?
Why have 2 trackers. :rolleyes:

Let's start new thread ..

I would say let's start new thread. Updating a text info is easy compare to uploading/downloading XL sheet. Besides, most of us who recently got 140 approved and waiting for FP are the one interested in this activity. What say?

yoginm73 said:
Yes, why 2 trackers. But the spreadsheet tracker seems less updated. And I find it having too much information. But lets maintain it in the tracker spreadsheet.

FP/I1485 Tracker Excel file

I think it would better to just track the FP & I-485 in seperate XLS in the same tracker. As most of ours I-140's are approved, and makes little easier.
I have created one XLS file with the updates. If u all disagree we can just ignore this XLS and use the one we already have.

Chr.

yoginm73 said:

Naah! I would either add another sheet in the same XLS or use the text being used now.
Another spreadsheet not a good idea in the same thread.

chr said:
I think it would better to just track the FP & I-485 in seperate XLS in the same tracker. As most of ours I-140's are approved, and makes little easier.
I have created one XLS file with the updates. If u all disagree we can just ignore this XLS and use the one we already have.

Chr.

Last edited by a moderator:
Making a new thread

I would suggest making a new "I-140 done FP not done" (or something to that effect)thread.
Since this thread is used by folks who have their 140 approved and ones who are awaiting their approval. A new thread would let people choose which info they wanna go look at.
mhsoor said:
Tracking at one place is good idea (in the spreadsheet).

Got My FP Request yesterday

I got my FP appointment request for Apr 1 yesterday. So i am taking myself off this tracker... All the best for the rest.

ognep

would not like another tracker

Since the finger printing tracker is just cutting off some columns, and it looks like the same as the 140 tracker, I would not suggest creating a duplicated one. With the current xls file, I can tell roughly after how many days of 140 approval then finger printing is issued, and roughly how many days after FP being issued, 485 is approved. The current xls file provides lots of information with many cases in it. We are saving nothing by creating a different tracker since we are uploading xls anyway. The existing xls provides lots of rich information. What do you all think?

I totally agree with atl01 and thats what I have been trying to say.....no point creating new thread or xls.......you do that and you'd loose most of the info and the people....
This would also give us a chance to learn about FP experiences and how long it takes after FP to get 485 approved and get the plastic card......

I suggest we create new columns (if needed) in the same spreadsheet for Sate/city, FP, the plastic card (CO - Card Ordered, CM - Card Mailed, CR - Card Received).......and together see this ordeal to an end.......:)

This thread gives me a feeling of a little community that we have here and lately everyone has been so active and energized with the amazingly fast 140 approvals. I think it has brought good luck to us all collectively!!!!

chimi....

atl01 said:
Since the finger printing tracker is just cutting off some columns, and it looks like the same as the 140 tracker, I would not suggest creating a duplicated one. With the current xls file, I can tell roughly after how many days of 140 approval then finger printing is issued, and roughly how many days after FP being issued, 485 is approved. The current xls file provides lots of information with many cases in it. We are saving nothing by creating a different tracker since we are uploading xls anyway. The existing xls provides lots of rich information. What do you all think?

Good idea!

Thats a good idea.

atl01 said: