Tentative Jan \'02 Chennai CP Interviews

Thanks, Superman

You are so much helpful. In May, 2001 my cousin got his CP done in Chennai. I think he got all the details about these hotels. I will contact him tonight and post you details tomorrow.

Thanks

Chennai Phone no. (44) 811 2060

The above phone no. works very well. I used it twice, once 2 weeks back at around 11PM EST and yesteray at 12PM EST, both times they asnwered on first ring, same lady. Ask direct question and she would respond.

Good Luck Everyone !

BTW, it seems Mumbai P IV has asked specifically for 2 PCC\'s one from Regional PP office and another from local Police Station.

Superman, gabbar, gcappl

skarekat partents in mumbai received the Packet 4 and it clearly states that all visa applicants over 16 must present two Indian Police Certificates 1) from your local police station, 2) from your Regional Passport Office. You guys in Chenai might want to check it out...

Misc: Any of you guys know how much is an one way economy air ticket (Jet, Indian airlines) from Che

No Title

Everyone,

I think skarekat\'s P4 information just confirms that the PCC requirement, if it exists, is only for IV applicants residing currently in India. The reason I say that is because you cannot obtain PCC from either 1) Local Police Station or from 2)Regional Passport Office when you are residing abroad.

Hope this helps

Thanks Gabbar. I checked.

At youth discount it comes to $125 (one way). Same as quoted by the travel agent here.

My interview date is still not known

I called Chennai just now and the lady read out my name and said I will have to call back after a day or two. The date is still not finalised. When I kind of asked her whether it will be Jan she said it could be. I don\'t get it. If Gabbar007 and others who mailed the PKT 3 after could get confirmed dates, then what is the problem?

No Title

Tanani, Same here I guess we just got the wrong person. She just plain right said call back and we will confirm the date. When I asked for the date she said call back and we will confirm the date.

Just do not know what this means. I guess we have no choice but to wait! I was hoping to start looking for tickets.

rastapopulous

me and Superman are with you. Lets plan on being at the same Hotel, so we can help each other.

No date yet

I tried calling and e-mail, but like in Tanani and gc_hopeful\'s case I was not given a date.

Congratulation gabbar, superman, gcappl and other who made it for the jan interview.

Tanani, gc_hopeful let us call consulate after two days to see if they manage to fit us in Jan

got it for Jan

I finally got it for Jan 31st.
I feel very sorry especially for gc_hopefull whose case is similar to mine. I am sure he will be getting it in Jan. May be they got frustrated by number of calls they received yesterday. Even during my conversation She put me on hold and I was able to over here some one yelling why you are answering the phone , ask them send email or check the web. So please send a email and I am sure you guys also will make it.

Since Jan dates are out I would appreciate if you guys can join the Jan 2002 chennai yahoo group to discuss more.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jan2002_chennai_cpers/

I also request all Jan cpers to update cptracker.

Thanks and good luck to every on.

Jan \'02 Tentative Interviews

Hurray,

I called chennai last night and found my interview is on Jan 16. Anybody is having interview around Jan 16 + - two days.

If yes, Can we plan together. Please email to TestURLuck@hotmail.com

Thanx TL

What was the email reply?

I am also in the same boat. They asked to call back on Friday. Even the email reply was to call back on Friday.