Tentative Jan \'02 Chennai CP Interviews

No Title

Congrats gabber, superman and all for the interview dates! Aishsri and others let us call tonight and get our dates confirmed.

Man I have butterflies!

Folks, which number did you call and what is a good time ?

What\'s the travel situation looking like. Tickets available ? Expensive ?

Caution about Jan 25th in Chennai.

There is a One-Day match on jan. 25th @ Chennai. Hotels are heavily boocked. Just plan ahead.

Tickets are available only on Kuwait Air lines, I got it for 1040 round trip to Chennai.

Tickets are available only on Kuwait Air lines, I got it for 1040 round trip to Chennai.

Congrats to all JAN CPers... Any idea when Pk4 was mailed?

Congrats to all Jan CPers. I called last night but no one was lifting at Chennai. Will try today.
Did anyone come to know on what date they have posted the Pk4 forms?

Thanks

Hi Superman, congratulations

Hi Superman,

Congratulations. After 3 months wait INS has corrected my I-140. Thanks to the great attorney in Detroit who screwed up my case. It is approved on Nov 30th. Do you have any idea how long will it take to reach NVC. Do we need PCC even if you stayed only in US and India. If need be where should i get it. I will really appreciate your response.

Thanks

cp/madras, Congrates.

It takes about a month to transfer the case to NVC. Another month to create P-3 and send it to Chennai. 2-3 months for the Interview. You can Expect April\'02.
For Now, Chennai is saying No to PCC for Jan.02 Interviews. If I were you I would apply @ Indian Consulate. You have enough time to get it in time. PCC may be required in the future for the stay in India. You can Indian Consulate, Chicago @ (312) 595-0405. Good Luck.

It was either engaged or nobody was picking up. I gave up around 2 am (CST). Maybe it was their lunch break or something. Say, what should we ask the person ? I mean, they say don\'t call unles it is a "life and death matter" on their website :-( Do they respond to a straight forward "I would like to know my appointment date"....

Superman

I got it from Four season travel in Newyork their phone numberis 212-779-9622.

My interview is on 24th (Thursday).
I\'m leaving US on 17th (Thursday) landing in Chennai on 19th Jan(Sat)at 4.00 AM
and I\'m planing to go to Lister labs on 19th.
and Dr.Vijay laxmi on 21st Monday

Superman, qn about PCC

One of your posting says, if one lived only in US and in India, you do not need PCC. But I lived in the past 2 other countries.

Does that mean I need PCC from india ?

Please advise,

Thanks,
KS