• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Technical Issue

Aska

I encountered Technical Issue during submiting DV Lottery application. There appeared white screen when I pressed submit button on the second page. But there was not any Confirmation number window. So, I entered my details again and submited my application on second effort. And got Confirmation number....Will my application considered as duplicate?

Thanks in advance...

No, that’s not a duplicate entry if no confirmation number was generated following the first submission attempt

Same issue here. Bombed on second page. I refershed the page a couple of times, then checked and confirmed all my details which looked correct. Submitted and received a confirmation number. Was a bit scary for a moment but all good in the end.

I get an error page when I click the submit button. I have tried Crome, Explorer Safari,,,,,,three different computers but get error when I click submit. Any help would be appreciated.