Tampa FL - N-400 Timeline

Does anyone know how often the Tampa DO does the Oath and if they do it there at the DO.

I am not sure about the frequency of Oath ceremonies, and would like to know myself. However I do know that they are usually held at the Tampa Convention Center.

Interview

Today, I am had my Interview at the Tampa DO and made it through with no problems. They asked the typical questions, nothing super difficult. The I/O was tough but professional. They interviewed my husband and then did me. They tentavely said the oath date would be 1-27-10 but nothing confirmed. It took about 25 minutes. It was very busy when we were there. I would come prepared with documents and have knowledge of the test. I noticed a few people who were not prepared for various reasons and they appeared to sweating their whole process. I will post more when I get the OL.

I can't thank enough for the poeple (you all know who you are) who reguarly post here with their knowledge and the Moderators of this web site for the wealth of knowledge that I obtained on how to do it myself. I have followed every advise given from the I130 to N-400 and have never had one problem. Other than process being long it has gone smooth because I know what to expect every step of the way. Again, THANK YOU.

Today, I am had my Interview at the Tampa DO and made it through with no problems. They asked the typical questions, nothing super difficult. The I/O was tough but professional. They interviewed my husband and then did me. They tentavely said the oath date would be 1-27-10 but nothing confirmed. It took about 25 minutes. It was very busy when we were there. I would come prepared with documents and have knowledge of the test. I noticed a few people who were not prepared for various reasons and they appeared to sweating their whole process. I will post more when I get the OL.

I can't thank enough for the poeple (you all know who you are) who reguarly post here with their knowledge and the Moderators of this web site for the wealth of knowledge that I obtained on how to do it myself. I have followed every advise given from the I130 to N-400 and have never had one problem. Other than process being long it has gone smooth because I know what to expect every step of the way. Again, THANK YOU.

Thanks for sharing your interview experience, I will be following a little over a month after you with mine on 2/16/10. I will be interested to hear your oath experience too.

bonita79, I am also waiting for the oath letter. I think you will get it before me. Please update this thread once you recieve it.

Sent N400: 10/21/2009
NOA: 10/24/2009
FP Notice: 10/29/2009
FP Date: 11/10/2009
IL:12/01/2009
ID: 01/202009

I updated my signature. I would imagine you would be going to the Febuary date which I believe is the 27th. Just call the convention center and ask when the next oath dates are.

Thanks for sharing your interview experience, I will be following a little over a month after you with mine on 2/16/10. I will be interested to hear your oath experience too.

Mike,
I did my FP on 01-19-10 and still NO LUD for standard interview. How long after your FP did your LUD change from RFE-standard interview??

Mike,
I did my FP on 01-19-10 and still NO LUD for standard interview. How long after your FP did your LUD change from RFE-standard interview??

Hi trialanderror83. The information is more up to date on my wife's application. She completed FP on 1/11/10 her status changed on 1/27/10 to standard interview so that was 16 days. I guess on that timeline yours should change on about 02/04/10.

N-400 Tampa no FP letter still

I got my receipt letter on 12-29-2009 with priority date 12-22-2009. I have not my fingerprint letter yet or any update case status for RFE 35 days has gone. I am very worry about it. Is there anybody who can give me any idea.

N-400 sent: 12-15-2009
Received in Dallas: 12-22-2009
Prioraty date: 12-22-2009
NOA received: 12-29-2009
FPR: ??
IL: ??
OL: ??

Tampa N400 Processing

hey Jane,
I sent N400 45 days before but no fingerprint letter yet and no case status improve. I am worry about it. do you have any advice.

DO- Tampa
N 400 sent Dallas: 12-15-2009
PD- 12-22-2009
NOA received- 12-29-2009
FPL- ??
IL- ??

Hey
I contacted with USCIS and they sent me a letter describing that it will be done withing 60 days after receiveing. But I can't understand everybodies N400 file is so quick in Tampa. And got their FPL within 30 days. So what's about mine. I am very worry about it. Will there be any problem??

[USCIS can provide you an update. Speak with an IO via phone or Infopass to find out the status of or FP.
I contacted with USCIS and they sent me a letter describing that it will be done withing 60 days after receiveing. But I can't understand everybodies N400 file is so quick in Tampa. And got their FPL within 30 days. So what's about mine. I am very worry about it. Will there be any problem

USCIS can provide you an update. Speak with an IO via phone or Infopass to find out the status of or FP.

I contacted with USCIS and they sent me a letter describing that it will be done withing 60 days after receiveing. But I can't understand everybodies N400 file is so quick in Tampa. And got their FPL within 30 days. So what's about mine. I am very worry about it. Will there be any problem

Everybody's case is different. You've done your part by contacting USCIS, so no need to worry why other's FP is so fast or if it's a sign of trouble with your application (it isn't).

Everybody's case is different. You've done your part by contacting USCIS, so no need to worry why other's FP is so fast or if it's a sign of trouble with your application (it isn't).
Thanks for your consolation. Okay I gonna to wait another 30 days just to look.

Thanks.