Tampa FL - N-400 Timeline

My wife received her interview letter yesterday, she completed FP on January 11th, her interview is march 30th.

Hey i received my interview letter the 1st of February and my interview is March 30th as well... will probably meet u in person if you come with your wife to the interview. lol Do you know around when we will take the oath?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Everybody,
I was very worry about my fingerprint letter. At last I got it and it takes 2 months to do fingerprint when they receive the file. I am permanent resident through March-2005.

DO- Tampa
N 400 sent Dallas: 12-15-2009
PD- 12-22-2009
NOA received- 12-29-2009
FPL- 02-04-10
LUD- 02-02-10
FPD-02-22-10
IL- ??
Oath- ??

Hey Everybody,
I was very worry about my fingerprint letter. At last I got it and it takes 2 months to do fingerprint when they receive the file. I am permanent resident through March-2005.

DO- Tampa
N 400 sent Dallas: 12-15-2009
PD- 12-22-2009
NOA received- 12-29-2009
FPL- 02-04-10
LUD- 02-02-10
FPD-02-22-10
IL- ??
Oath- ??

Usually it doesn't take 2 months......but 2-3 weeks after file is received at TSC. But your's is 2 months time.........USCIS is a mystery....

Got my OL in mail today. OD is Feb 26th.
Father Mike, most probably, your oath ceremony will also be Feb 26th at the Tampa convention center.

Sent N400: 10/21/2009
NOA: 10/24/2009
FP Notice: 10/29/2009
FP Date: 11/10/2009
IL:12/01/2009
ID: 01/202010
OL: 02/08/2010

Got my OL in mail today. OD is Feb 26th.
Father Mike, most probably, your oath ceremony will also be Feb 26th at the Tampa convention center.

Sent N400: 10/21/2009
NOA: 10/24/2009
FP Notice: 10/29/2009
FP Date: 11/10/2009
IL:12/01/2009
ID: 01/202010
OL: 02/08/2010

That would be nice, but it seems like too little time between my interview on 2/16 and the oath ceremony on Feb 26th.

Westlondon, and other Tampa filers,

Still NO updates, no LUD since the RFE on January 7th! NO YL, NO ID! Customer service says it's in the "interview que", but it still says RFE online. crap! What do you guys think??

People on here are receiving their ID letters already..............................

My priority date is 17th dec..............and i haven't yet received it ......... so i guess we all have a wait of 1 month from FP done

Why am I the only A-Hole without an IL. So far NO LUD since 01-09-10, NO YL! I did FP on 01-19-10. It still shows RFE. What the hell...................................

This is getting annoying

Anybody on here still showing a RFE sent on 01-07-10?? I am like 5 days behind some who already have their interview scheduled!!!! No not me, still got the good old RFE!!

Did anybody get a IL WITHOUT a LUD, or still showing RFE???????????????????????

Hey Buddies,
In the naturalization form there are many affidafit sentences. One of them is "have you ever been deported-----", "have you ever been detained". In these two sentence actual what they mean? Are they mean only the fact for USA? or They are asking for any where in the world? If somebody deported from UK, will it effect him to be USC. Or, if someone detained in UK, will it effect him as well.

Waiting for response.

Thanks.
Salim

I arrived at the office by 7.20am, waited outside for a few minutes before someone came to the door and let me come in. Quickly through security and then my interview letter was taken and I was sent to wait in the waiting area. I would guess there were about another 8 people waiting there. At about 7.40am an officer came and called my name. He took me to his office and had me swear to tell the truth. He was very professional and very welcoming, he did his best to put me at ease. He only needed to see my Passport, Drivers License, and Green Card. First he checked the details of my application, the only thing that had changed was another trip outside the USA I had taken since sending in my N400, I had written a letter with the details and brought it with me, he didn't need that, he just asked how long the trip was for and why I made it. After that I had to read, "How many senators do we have?" and then had to write, "Alaska is the largest state." he asked me six questions from the book,
1. What is the rule of law?
2. What is the name of the National Anthem?
3. What happened on September 11th 2001?
4. Which ocean is on the West of the United States?
5. Why are there 13 stripes on the flag?
6. How many senators are there?

he stopped after I got those six correct and congratulated me on passing.
I then asked about the oath ceremony, explaining that my wife and I have plans to proceed with an international adoption and that making it to the next ceremony on February 26th would really help. He said he could not promise but would ask his supervisor to expedite teh scheduling of my oath. He did say that if I did not make it on February 26thI would be included on March 10th.

All in all it was a simple process and the immigration officer was extremely helpful to me.

Passport Lost USC Interviw

I arrived at the office by 7.20am, waited outside for a few minutes before someone came to the door and let me come in. Quickly through security and then my interview letter was taken and I was sent to wait in the waiting area. I would guess there were about another 8 people waiting there. At about 7.40am an officer came and called my name. He took me to his office and had me swear to tell the truth. He was very professional and very welcoming, he did his best to put me at ease. He only needed to see my Passport, Drivers License, and Green Card. First he checked the details of my application, the only thing that had changed was another trip outside the USA I had taken since sending in my N400, I had written a letter with the details and brought it with me, he didn't need that, he just asked how long the trip was for and why I made it. After that I had to read, "How many senators do we have?" and then had to write, "Alaska is the largest state." he asked me six questions from the book,
1. What is the rule of law?
2. What is the name of the National Anthem?
3. What happened on September 11th 2001?
4. Which ocean is on the West of the United States?
5. Why are there 13 stripes on the flag?
6. How many senators are there?

he stopped after I got those six correct and congratulated me on passing.
I then asked about the oath ceremony, explaining that my wife and I have plans to proceed with an international adoption and that making it to the next ceremony on February 26th would really help. He said he could not promise but would ask his supervisor to expedite teh scheduling of my oath. He did say that if I did not make it on February 26thI would be included on March 10th.
Congratulation passing the interview. Thanks God. By the by, can you pls tell me if somebody lost his passport what he can do. In addition, he travelled with his lost passport two times outside of USA only to Bangladesh and UK. And last three years he has no travel anywhere. After losing the passport he reported it to the police and got a lost report. He cont
All in all it was a simple process and the immigration officer was extremely helpful to me.
Thanks for passing the interview. Can you pls tell me if somebody lost his passport will it be problem at the time of interview. Actually he travelled two times outside of USA only in Bangladesh and UK and it was less than six months. he reported it to the local police and they gave him a lost report. He contacted to bangladesh high commission and they issue a new passport for him. Last three and half years he didn't make any travel any where. He has all eligibility to be USC. Good tax file and all others. Only a passport can prove exit and entry date of USA. But he lost it so what's the solution, will there be a problem at the time of interviw??

Thanks for passing the interview. Can you pls tell me if somebody lost his passport will it be problem at the time of interview. Actually he travelled two times outside of USA only in Bangladesh and UK and it was less than six months. he reported it to the local police and they gave him a lost report. He contacted to bangladesh high commission and they issue a new passport for him. Last three and half years he didn't make any travel any where. He has all eligibility to be USC. Good tax file and all others. Only a passport can prove exit and entry date of USA. But he lost it so what's the solution, will there be a problem at the time of interviw??

With all that information and not having traveled recently it shouldn't be a problem.

Hi
I need some suggestion, please
I got the receipt since September 09 but haven't got the FP appointment notice yet. I called NCSC several times and they told me to just keep waiting!!
Now is 6 months after I got the receipt and I don't know what else I should do or this is normal processing time??? ( but from above most people got their FP done within 2 month after got their receipt.
I'm very worry ...please give me some suggestion
Thank you
Pinn

Hi
I got the receipt since September 09 but haven't got the FP appointment notice yet. I called NCSC several times and they told me to just keep waiting!!
Now is 6 months after I got the receipt and I don't know what else I should do or this is normal processing time??? ( but from above most people got their FP done within 2 month after got their receipt.
Thank you
Pinn

I would go to the USCIS and make an infopass appointment to go to your DO and ask the question about your missing FP appointment directly to an immigration officer.

Hi
Thank you
Pinn

I would go to the USCIS website and make an infopass appointment to go to your DO and ask the question about your missing FP appointment directly to an immigration officer.web

I would go to the USCIS website and make an infopass appointment to go to your DO and ask the question about your missing FP appointment directly to an immigration officer.web

Thank you Father Mike
I actually went to the Application support center in Ft Myers last 2 weeks. it's closer than Tampa from my house and talked to the officer there, show him my receipt, but he said the processing time is 5 months please wait a little longer..???
Should I try to go back there again or make the infopass ? (but if I make infopass, it have to go to Tampa , which take me to drive there about 2.5 hours ...just wonder if it will be the same as the ASC in Ft myers or not)

Pinn, does your online case status indicate that a request for evidence was sent to you? If so, you can call NCSC tell them that you haven't received that letter. Just follow the prompts to report a problem with your application, and that it has been more than 30 days. You should be able to speak to a customer service rep who can put a service request for you.