Tampa FL - N-400 Timeline

Sunny
Thank you
My online case is still in "Initial Review"
I called the NCSC several times, explained my case but the answer are all the same is " you cannot do anything except wait for the FP appointment letter" and they cannot check that the letter send out or not yet :(
I asked about inpass but the customer service said you can try but they will tell you the same as I tell you to wait.... I'm so confuse
I will go to the application support center in Ft myers again , will try to talk to officer and if it still doesn't work, I will do the infopass to go to Tampa office
....anything else I can do?

When you make an Infopass appointment, do not go to the Application Support Center as they will not have much information for you. Go to the district office and speak with an immigration officer. Good luck!

When you make an Infopass appointment, do not go to the Application Support Center as they will not have much information for you. Go to the district office and speak with an immigration officer. Good luck!

OK
I will try
Thank you very much for the suggestion

So I called and got a IO on the phone(not the customer rep). I camly explained that my case still shows a RFE, and that my FP was done on 01-19-10. Also that the last LUD was on 01-09-10 and my PD was 12-28-09. I said this was unacceptable, and it is (there are people on here who applied in January and have already got a ID)

She told me that the online case update was incorrect and that my case was in the "que" for an interview. I said does this mean that the case was transfered to my local DO, she said yes (Tampa). Does anybody have this issue too of still showing a RFE around my dates??? Or have called and been told you are in the "que" waiting for an interview??

This is driving me crazy. I have two jobs that I cannot apply for because of not being a citizen........

HELP!!!

So the interviewing officer was good to his word and I have been scheduled for my oath next Friday morning in Tampa.

Nice, congrats. I am still in the RFE crap. Did my FP last month. But the IO said over the phone that I was in the que for an interview and my case was trasnfered to Tampa.....

Father Mike,

Are you planning to fill out the DS-11 beforehand and take it to the naturalization ceremony? Do they have long lines for passport application at the naturalization ceremony venues? Also, what is the difference between expedited processing of passport application as against normal processing? I guess the question is - is it worth the extra money?

Thanks.

My N 400 at tampa

My wife and I applied for N 400 (EB Based) and here are the details. Online status still says RFE sent on Jan 8th (which was the FP, completed on 1/27/10), so I called National Cust Service, transferred to IO who explained to me that online status is wrong and we both are in the line for interview.

Interview letter has not been sent yet and case has not transferred to Tampa yet.

N 400 receipt date and priority date - Dec 30, 2009
FP Notice - Jan 8, 2010
FP completed - Jan 27, 2010
IL sent - ??
ID - ??

Based on some of your posts, it looks like I should have received IL by now. Apparently there is some delay as we have not yet received IL.

Is anyone in the same boat? please let me know. I will update if I hear anything

Thanks

My wife and I applied for N 400 (EB Based) and here are the details. Online status still says RFE sent on Jan 8th (which was the FP, completed on 1/27/10), so I called National Cust Service, transferred to IO who explained to me that online status is wrong and we both are in the line for interview.

Interview letter has not been sent yet and case has not transferred to Tampa yet.

FP Notice - Jan 8, 2010
IL sent - ??
ID - ??

Based on some of your posts, it looks like I should have received IL by now. Apparently there is some delay as we have not yet received IL.

Is anyone in the same boat? please let me know. I will update if I hear anything

Thanks

Yeah me. And I am ahed of you! I was told that I am in the que for an interview by an IO on the phone. I was also told that my file was in Tampa, but still shows a RFE.

Hey Everybody,
I was very worry about my fingerprint letter. At last I got it and it takes 2 months to do fingerprint when they receive the file. I am permanent resident through March-2005.

DO- Tampa
N 400 sent Dallas: 12-15-2009
PD- 12-22-2009
NOA received- 12-29-2009
FPL- 02-04-10
LUD- 02-02-10
FPD-02-22-10
IL- ??
Oath- ??
Can any body tell me how long it will take to have IL to Tampa DO.

Thanking you,

Ok. I talked to an IO about 5 min ago. She told me I have been scheduled for my interview on April 13 at 0750am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She said online crs is INCORRECT. Bout tim!

FP Notice - Jan 8, 2010
IL sent - ??
ID - ??

Thanks

Update signature!

Father Mike,

Are you planning to fill out the DS-11 beforehand and take it to the naturalization ceremony? Do they have long lines for passport application at the naturalization ceremony venues? Also, what is the difference between expedited processing of passport application as against normal processing? I guess the question is - is it worth the extra money?

Thanks.

I am not going to do my passport there in Tampa, I work near the Courthouse in Clearwater so will take my passport application over there on Friday afternoon or on Monday morning. I will not be paying the extra money for expediting the process I believe they get them processed within a month for standard service.

The online message today changed to - "This case has been transferred to a local office and an interview will be scheduled. You will be sent a notice advising you of the date and time of the interview"

I had called them on Monday but case had not been transferred to Tampa at that time.

How long does it take to get IL once file has been transferred? it looks like there normally is 7 weeks time from IL to ID? Is there anyway to go earlier for the interview than the scheduled date?

Thanks

DO Tampa - PR since 3/21/2005 (Employment Based)

Receipt date: 12/30/2010
FP Notice: 1/8/2010
FP Date: 1/27/2010
Case sent to Tampa - 2/24/2010 (per online status)
IL - ??
ID - ??
OL - ??
OD - ??

I attended the morning Oath Ceremony at Tampa convention center today. It was a very enjoyable occasion, 502 from 79 nations were sworn in. It was all very organized and ran smoothly. We had to show up for 8.00am, the actual ceremony started a little after 9.00am and we were on our way with naturalization certificates by 10.30am.

I did not line up there to make a passport application or for voter registration. As my office is very near the courthouse in Clearwater I walked over there this afternoon and didn't have to line up for for either passport application or voter registration. I will go to the Social Security office after they return my Naturalization Certificate from the passport office.

This whole N400 process has been much quicker and smoother than my I360 & I485 for the Green Card. N400 finished in less that 4 months from application.

Conngrats.

Do you know how often do they have oath ceremony? I got IL and my ID is April 15, 2010 in tampa. does oath ceremony happen once a month? how long after the ID I should wait for the oath ceremony. Other thing is I am planning to relocate to another state after the ID, come back to Tampa for a day for the oath ceremony. Is it a requirement to apply for passport right away? Will I be able to apply for passport from the state I am moving to? Thanks

IL Sent- Feb 23, 2010
ID - April 15, 2010
OL - ??
OD - ??

Conngrats.

Do you know how often do they have oath ceremony? I got IL and my ID is April 15, 2010 in tampa. does oath ceremony happen once a month? how long after the ID I should wait for the oath ceremony. Other thing is I am planning to relocate to another state after the ID, come back to Tampa for a day for the oath ceremony. Is it a requirement to apply for passport right away? Will I be able to apply for passport from the state I am moving to? Thanks

IL Sent- Feb 23, 2010
ID - April 15, 2010
OL - ??
OD - ??

Hara, read my timeline. I have my ID scheduled for April 13th!

Conngrats.

IL Sent- Feb 23, 2010
ID - April 15, 2010
OL - ??
OD - ??

I don't know how frequentthe ceremonies are just that the next is on March 10th.