Tampa FL - N-400 Timeline

Hi guys, long time reader first time poster.
Just wated to let you know that on,
9-15-2009 Was my Interview Date (passed)
10-09-2009 Received my OL
10-28-2009 8:00AM is my OD

For the people that are still waiting october OD is coming!!!

Regards,

Aboutto file N400 Tampa DO

I will be mailing my N400 on Monday 11/02/09 and hope for speedy processing. Are there another other current Tampa applicants around?

I just sent my N400 to the Lewisville PO Box, so now the waiting starts.

Any other Tampa filers around to help me get an idea of the current time line?

Please Help

I have applied for citizenship on September 3rd 2009. My five years residency is on 11/29/2009. I have the interview scheduled for November 12th 2009. The interview is clearly before my 5 year residency requirement. Is that gonna be a problem at the interview? Will I be set up for the oath ceremony for November or December? Does anyone know the dates for both months? Is it required to attend the ceremony? The reason is that I have a very sick grandma back home and I wanted to go see her and spend time with her for christmas. Can the process of getting the Citizenship Certificate and passport be expidited due to health issues in the family? Meaning can I skip out of the ceremony?

Thanks

Andre

Come on guys

Come on guys..... I know there are some of you out there form Tampa!!!! Please help me out with some answers. thanks

Andre:)

Come on guys..... I know there are some of you out there form Tampa!!!! Please help me out with some answers. thanks

Andre:)

If your interview is November 12th, your case won't be approved until after November 29. This leaves no chance for oath to be in November.
At the interview, just mention to IO that you will be visiting your grandma and request to have scheduled for after you return from travel. There's no issue traveling between interview and oath, as long as it's not too long.

Thank you very much for your answer! Is there a way to find out when the December ceremony is? Does any one know when the december ceremony is for Tampa? I have my interview on the 12th and I was wondering if I could get everything done including the Passport by December 15-20, wanted to go home for christmas. Thanks to everyone

I am jumping the gun a bit here with mine, it's not going out till Wednesday the 23 but it's ready! But anyhow lets get Tampa N-400 timelines. Please post Tampa filers! How long is this taking??

Mailed N-400-12-23-09

Last edited by a moderator:
Going fast for you father. Only 1 month from when you mailed n-400 to fingerprint! Did you walk in and do you bio early??

No I did my FP on the scheduled date, I have also had a change in case status telling me that the case has now moved on to standard interview. So I am hoping to get my interview letter in the near future. This is all so different from doing my I360 and I485 7 and 5 years ago respectively.

No I did my FP on the scheduled date, I have also had a change in case status telling me that the case has now moved on to standard interview. So I am hoping to get my interview letter in the near future. This is all so different from doing my I360 and I485 7 and 5 years ago respectively.

:)

hey guys I'm also a Tampa filer. Here is my timeline I should be getting my FP letter soon.
Application mailed : 12/10/2009 (Texas lockbox)
Application Arrived at USCIS: 12/14/2009 (As per USPS)
Check Cashed: 12/17/2009
NOA: 12/21/2009
PD: 12/15/2009
FP Notice:
FP Date:
IL:
ID:
OL:
OD:

Anybody knows if you can get finger printed as walk in the Tampa office?

hey guys I'm also a Tampa filer. Here is my timeline I should be getting my FP letter soon.
PD: 12/15/2009
FP Notice:
FP Date:
IL:
ID:
OL:
OD:

Anybody knows if you can get finger printed as walk in the Tampa office?

Hi Westlondon,

I don't know about walk in at Tampa, but my wife who filed very close to when you did has received her FP notice. It arrived on Christmas Eve and she has an appointment for January 11th.

just received my FP notice for the 12th of this month :D and my priority date changed as well now is the 12/14/09

PD: 12/14/2009 (previously 12/15/2009)
FP Notice: 01/02/10
FP Date: 01/12/10
IL:
ID:
OL:
OD:

Oath Ceramony

Does anyone know how often the Tampa DO does the Oath and if they do it there at the DO.