Tampa FL - N-400 Timeline

Hello

I had myu interview on the 25th Aug. Update pls as soon as you get yr oath letter , i`ll do the same

gill1999,

I will sure post the details as soon as I get my OL. Congrats to you for a successful interview! :)

Regards,

Y.

Got my ol!!!!!

Hello all , I got my oath letter today. It`s dated 08/27/2009 and the oath ceremony is on 09/24/2009 . I have been scheduled for 12 30 pm. I believe everyone from the 08/26/2009 interview should be getting it soon too.

It is such a relief. Wont have to deal with USCIS any more........

Hello

Hello All,

I did call Tampa Convention center, they said it is Sep 24th, one of the oath ceremony will be at 08:00 and dont know the time for the second ceremony.
It depends who you call, but if you call the Management, they will give you the right time.
Hope this help.

The second ceremony is at 12 30 pm. It`s the time I am scheduled for on the 24th Sept.

Hi gill1999,

Congratulations to you for your oath letter. I understand how relieve you are today

I am at work and hope to get mine today.

In fact until August 27th Noon mine was not sent from Tampa DO after the infopass of that day.
May be they started sending oath letters on Agust 27th PM? Please kindly check and confirm time

Hi

Hi gill1999,

Congratulations to you for your oath letter. I understand how relieve you are today

I am at work and hope to get mine today.

In fact until August 27th Noon mine was not sent from Tampa DO after the infopass of that day.
May be they started sending oath letters on Agust 27th PM? Please kindly check and confirm time

Hi Sirus,

The notice N445 just has a date of 27th Sept and not the time and the envelope had a USPS Stamp of 28th Sept. So Iguess you are right, they didn`t send it on the 27th but the next day morning on the 28th.

Cheers

Congrats!!!

Hello all , I got my oath letter today. It`s dated 08/27/2009 and the oath ceremony is on 09/24/2009 . I have been scheduled for 12 30 pm. I believe everyone from the 08/26/2009 interview should be getting it soon too.

It is such a relief. Wont have to deal with USCIS any more........

Gill1999,

Congrats! I best it must be exciting!!! CONGRATS, CONGRATS, CONGRATS :). I hope I get mine tomorrow... Will let you all know as soon as I get mine.

Y.

Hi

Gill1999,

Congrats! I best it must be exciting!!! CONGRATS, CONGRATS, CONGRATS :). I hope I get mine tomorrow... Will let you all know as soon as I get mine.

Y.

THanks so much Ytorno. It sure is exciting :) The hardest part (as you must know) was the waiting part through all the stages of immigration. So glad its over :D

Hello Busupshot83, Ytorno and Joopdog,

I still have not receive my oath letter. Still waiting here

What about you? Do you receive it? Please kindly advise

Hi All,

Is anybody else get the oath letter after gill1999?

I have been waiting a lot without an oath letter. Please kindly respond?

Oath Letter

Hello Busupshot83, Ytorno and Joopdog,

I still have not receive my oath letter. Still waiting here

What about you? Do you receive it? Please kindly advise

sirus,

I just checked my mail today, and OL still not received... It's only been a week since my interview though. Hoping I get sometime soon :rolleyes:. Will let you know as soon as I do.

Regards,

Y.

It took my Oath Letter 4 weeks after my interview.

TSC - Tampa DO (TSC - Texas Service Center)
03/25/1996 : L-1A Intracompany Transfer Work Visa (no Green Card required)
04/18/1997 : My Wedding Day!
08/09/1999 : Recieved Permanent Residency (Green Card - GC)
01/30/2009 : Certified Mail N-400 to Texas Lockbox.
02/02/2009 : Priority Date.
02/05/2009 : Notice Date.
02/06/2009 : Check Cashed ($675).
02/10/2009 : NOA Received ( I-797C) Notice Of Action
02/17/2009 : FingerPrint Notice Received ( I-797C).
03/03/2009 : FingerPrint Appointment & Done.
03/13/2009 : Interview Letter (IL).
04/30/2009 : Interview Date (ID) APPROVED!!!
05/25/2009 : Oath Letter (OL).
06/17/2009 : Oath Date (OD).
06/17/2009 : Passport (Applied)
07/17/2009 : Passport (Received)

Oath letter received.

I have received my oath letter today for Sep 24th.

Thank you to everybody. This site is a great site of communication

Great News!!!

Oath letter received.

sirus,

Congrats! I know you've been waiting for some time now... How long did it take for you to receive OL? Still waiting on mine and hoping to be part of the September 24th ceremonies. I bet you must be excited! CONGRATULATIONS once again.

Sincerely,

Y. :D

Congratulations

Oath letter received.

Hi Sirus , Congratulations!!!!! Are you also scheduled for 12 30 pm????

CONGRAT SIRUS I'M REALY HAPPY FOR YOU ,FINALLY IT COMES TO AN END.CONGRAT.CONGRAT.CONGRAT.
me i'm still waiting ,last 10 days ago i visited tampa DO they told me soon i'll be receiving OT.bye

Hi all,

Thank you to everybody for taking your precious time and congratulate me.

I have been waiting for a long time and our exchange of communication did help me to be more patient.

Akhs, I hope you will get yours very soon.

My oath is on Sep 24th at 08:00

Oath Ceremony

Hello all,

Today, September 4th, I received my form N-445, or "Notice of Naturalization Oath Ceremony"... I was jumping like a kid with a new toy due to the excitement! I've been checking my P.O. box everyday on my lunck break for 8 days looking for this letter :D. It feels really good to know your imigration journey is almost over now!

I've been scheduled for Thursday, September 24th at 12:30PM and the location is Tampa Convention Center, first floor. OL was prepared and mailed yesterday, and it instructs to fill out page # 2 and bring it together with your GC and other docs if applicable.

Good Luck to everyone still waiting for one thing or the other and thank you all for your support and participating on this forum! I relied a lot on each and every one of the participants to help me through the naturalization process, get info, etc... Plus I was able to compare deadlines, see how everything was looking, or how fast the process was going in hopes my case would be similar... And it was! I can't believe the whole thing took less than 4 months (I mailed my application on 05/28)!!!

Gill1999 - I guess I will see you that day at T.C.C. :)

Thanks again! ;)

Sincerely,

Y.

Last edited by a moderator:
hi

Hello all , Congratulations Y. I`m really happy that most of us have recieved their OL`s, Akhs I hope that you get yrs for Sept 24th too.

Y. see you at the Convention Centre.

CONGRATULATIONS once again to everyone and GoodLuck!!!!!!