Still waiting for my asylum decision

What I heard (im not sure) if your clock stopped running that means the officer made his her decision and still they didn’t update the system, try to call them and see what is going on with your case , also maybe it is a system error and if u passed 150 days you can apply for ead
I called earlier and I spoke with someone. She said my application still shows pending and next step is an interview. But she’s not sure why the clock is not updated she said it could also be that my case is being reviewed. Ive only don’t biometrics.
I’m just scared as to not knowing what could be going on

I called earlier and I spoke with someone. She said my application still shows pending and next step is an interview. But she’s not sure why the clock is not updated she said it could also be that my case is being reviewed. Ive only don’t biometrics.
Oh so you didn’t get your interview?

N

no I’ve not gotten interview yet. The case status showed Next step is an interview. But the EAD clock just got stock n 144 days
Then don’t worry you are fine if you passed 150 you can apply for ead even if you still haven’t gotten your interview their system shows the right day

So this is what happened to me few months ago my clock stopped on 92 days for like over 2 weeks but when i called them they told me the exact day which was 100 something days

Then don’t worry you are fine if you passed 150 you can apply for ead even if you still haven’t gotten your interview their system shows the right day

So this is what happened to me few months ago my clock stopped on 92 days for like over 2 weeks but when i called them they told me the exact day which was 100 something days
Okay. Thank you. I will keep you updated. When you called did you speak to a representative or you just used your tracking number?

What number did u call if I may ask ?

Right. What extensions am I suppose to dial to be able to speak with a representative. Cos when I dialed to check case status an automated voice read out the status instead.