Settlement Memorandum Sent

Originally posted by Edison
Please check your PM. I requested further details this morning

What is the criteria for selecting people as possible add-on plaintiff, out of 1100 or so signatures ??

Originally posted by operations
So far, the govt has failed to cooperate with us on all suggestions. That could be just the lawyers being cautious. Now the ball is in CIS' court. The lawyers were suggesting we hold off filing the class action motion. I declined. See my response to the govt. today:

"...your client has so far shown us no consideration. Accordingly, rules permitting, I do intend to oppose any enlargements of time. This lawsuit is about delays. I feel duty bound to most vigorously object. Sorry about that."

But they are still thinking about our settlement. The point is, we are not going to sit still while they think things out. I have a time table in mind. We must proceed. If they make me an offer, I will bring it to you all. If not, we fight.

Now these are the qualities that differenciates Good and Best.... You are definately above all other attorneys..... Great job Rajiv.... I am sure everybody is impressed with your Leadership qualities and the ablity to stick to your ideals and duty..... God bless you...

Originally posted by myopinion
Please check your PM. I requested further details this morning

What is the criteria for selecting people as possible add-on plaintiff, out of 1100 or so signatures ??

Criteria: Recently filed I-485. Since older cases might be approved shortly. But older cases can also join.

If intereseted, activate PM and forward I-485 details and contact details to me .

Last edited by a moderator:
Criteria: Recently filed I-485. Since older cases might be approved shortly. But older cases can also join.

If intereseted, activate PM and forward I-485 details and contact details to me .

I am a Aug 2002 filer. I am interested in being a plaintiff.

How do I activate PM and how do I send my information?

Originally posted by ramss
I am a Aug 2002 filer. I am interested in being a plaintiff.

How do I activate PM and how do I send my information?

Click on "usercp" button on top, clcik "edit options" then check enable private messaging to "yes". Then you can use "private message" to send and receive message.

Click on "usercp" button on top, clcik "edit options" then check enable private messaging to "yes". Then you can use "private message" to send and receive message.

Hi Edison,

I just sent you a PM. I'm a recent I-485 filer. I'm interested in becoming a plaintiff. Please reply to me via email when you get the message. My email address is in the PM.

Thanks.

intersted in plaintiff

I am a EB-485 filer with Receipt date on Oct 2003. I am interested in becoming a plaintiff. Please advise

thnx

interested in plaintiff

Rajiv,

I'm interested in plaintiff as we as family are going to lots of problems.
Let me know what do you need from me.
Thanks,

Return of SS tax and Medicare$$ for H1-B's

Dear Sir,
We need to take up this issue too.... I think person who has worked for 6 years has paid upto 50K woth of taxes and not getting benefit from it....Please do something about this issue too.........

You seem to be our only hope

Plaintiff

casio, reach_homey, kmunna,

Please forward I-485 details (Service center, Receipt NUmber, Receipt date, Notice date) and Contact details(Name, Address, Phone number and E-mail). Please send as PM(private message)

Thanks.

Re: I would like to join as a plaintiff, too

Originally posted by dilemma_struck
If you're not already beseiged with requests...

thanks!

Please forward I-485 details (Service center, Receipt NUmber, Receipt date, Notice date) and Contact details(Name, Address, Phone number and E-mail). Please send as PM(private message)

Thanks.

Re: Plaintiff

casio, reach_homey, kmunna,

Thanks.

Edison,

Could you please clean out your mail box to make some room for incoming messages. I just tried to send the details to you and got the message that your box is full.

Thanks.

Edison's PM Mailbox..

Your PM Mailbox is full, I am trying to send you the PM message.

Re: Return of SS tax and Medicare$$ for H1-B's

Originally posted by pani_6
Dear Sir,
We need to take up this issue too.... I think person who has worked for 6 years has paid upto 50K woth of taxes and not getting benefit from it....Please do something about this issue too.........

You seem to be our only hope

Send me an email next week. I will look into it.

Re: I want to be a plaintiff

Originally posted by samnjny
Moderator,

Please add me as a plaintiff. My email address is subash@e-vcs.com

Thanks,
Subash

Thanks.