September 2008 filers, Post here

Thank you Job, I hope everything goes fine

co.ador,

File review probably just means they will review the i-864 and affidavits you supplied. I think you are good, i left my interview thinking the worst and got "Card production ordered" email 3 days later.

They didn't make any dacesion on you gconyi?

did they gave you any letter with stating something similar as they gave to me ?

What did they told you.

hope everything goes similar and thing get better soon.

Jas_79 you are next if I made it you will make too!!!!

Thank you to all of you without these thread I wouldn't make it.

Thank you KSP9, Gconyi, Trawal, Job2367, hlesmana, Gagarin, Lia you will get there Lia just be patient.

I got the approval notice today April 6th.

Wish the best for our left partners Lia and Jas_79 you are next all the best for you.

Thank you guys

Last edited by a moderator:
Jas_79 you are next if I made you will make!!!!

Thank you to all of you without these thread I wouldn't make it.

Thank you KSP9, Gconyi, Trawal, Job2367, hlesmana, Gagarin, Lia you will get there Lia just be patient.

I got the approval notice today April 6th.

Wish the best for our left partners Lia and Jas_79 you are next all the best for you.

Thank you guys

co.ador, that is what i thought ... they just needed to review your docs. I received my GC om 3/27 roughly a week after my Welcome Notice.

CONGRATULATIONS!

Good luck to the rest, looks like September 2008 was a lucky month for most.

Thank you Gconyi and Job2367 it is a great relive once you get Approval Notice, Jas_79 is next on april 13th

Congrats co.ador!!!!!!!!! very very happy for you!!!!!!!

here is my update, got today mail that my interview is gonna be on may 5th cleveland, OH

also, I want to say that in some cases the whole process takes forever, especially like mine, I don't know why but you all can see my timeframe it's does take forever, but still for those who has similar situation like me, gon't become sad or anything else, sooner or later you'll get through !!!!!!!! wish everybody luck, and congrats to all who has their cases done!!!!

Gagarin, don't think you are the only one, you are a late september you are good. I know some september filers got through fast and some other like you and me got a longer time frame. I am a early september filer and I came to have my interview on march 31th when most of early september got through everything by late january and got their green card at mid february!!! so your timeframe is similar to mine and I think you are good to go. you finally got your Interview date...

Congrats.

I am so happy all of us are going through!

Location - San Jose for my mom

09/12/08 130+485 sent to Chicago.
09/15/08 NOA.
10/03/08 485 status show online
10/07/08 FF done.
10/10/08 LUD for 485: "Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred"
03/10/09 REF for out of dated physical exam form
03/16/09 Sent back REF
04/03/09 Approval notice
04/10/09 Received welcome letter

Brother your turn tomorrow Bring us Great news....

All the best for you Jas_79, After you is gargin next may5th

Thanks to everyone and this website and forums. Here is what happened today at my interview.
My interview was @7:20 am. We reached there approx 7:19am. I think I was the first one to call in by IO. We took oath. Then she opened up our file. First question she asked was about marriage. Where, when, how many people attended our marriage etc. Where was I living that time and where was my wife living. Why wemoved to CA from MA? Then she asked for marriage pictures. We had two ceremonies one in San jose and one in india. She took 2-3 pics from both ceremonies for our file. She was very nice during the whole interview. She started asking questions to me and specially my wife from I-130. She wanted to see proof of our marriage and that we are living together. So I handed over marriage certificate, bank statements, deed, property tax papers. She said that should be enough. My wife is 6 mnth pregnent so she said that is a proof too. She asked do wehsve anyother children. She said to my wife that her I-130 is approved. Then she started asking me questions from my I-485. Those were regarding the info I filled in the forms and all "no" questions. Tjen she asked for my passport and asked when did I enter USA first time and how. When and where was my last entry to USA. Then she said my case is approved and I am as of right now green card holder. If I want I can apply for US citizenship after 3 yrs from today. She said if we had any questions for her. I asked about name check and said everything is good. Shamade copies of our ID's that we handed her in the starting. She handed an approval letter to me which had my A# on it and said I will get my GC in 2 weeks. She said actual time is 19 days but you will be getting it within 2 weeks. Then she walked us out and we were all happy.
Good luck to all the people out there and keep this help going. It is just great information flow.

Jas_79 must of us are happy now that we had gotten good results. I am happy you just got approved and Gagarin you are next get ready you should be fine.

Guys must of us are in good shape so far after this first part of our green card journy

Jas_79 congrats again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Estoy muy Feliz!!!!!!!!!

Si, We made it!!!!!!!!!!

Gracias to everyone here I am so happy this first part is over. The "green card" got to my mail box this afternoon around 3:40 pm eastertime yes!!. The best for all of you that still in the way don't discourage because you will get it. My experience is that at many or some points in the process I thought I will never going to get through YES it was possible...
Guys if I made it, believe me that you can make it as well!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck to all of you in the process and Congrats Jas_79 for your approval today, Gargarin you are next get ready you will be Fine, all September 2008 filers up!!. Lia hang in there the least expected day you will shine.

I love you all.

Ilovethe80’s,Hey! KSP9, Gconyi, Trawal, Job2367, hlesmana, Gagarin, Lia, BlueSky Jas_79 Keep up the good work TripleCitezen Encouraging!

Guys I am so happy Keep it up guys you all will be fine...

Estoy muy Feliz!!!!!!!!!

Si, We made it!!!!!!!!!!

Gracias to everyone here I am so happy this first part is over. The "green card" got to my mail box this afternoon around 3:40 pm eastertime yes!!. The best for all of you that still in the way don't discourage because you will get it. My experience is that at many or some points in the process I thought I will never going to get through YES it was possible...
Guys if I made it, believe me that you can make it as well!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck to all of you in the process and Congrats Jas_79 for your approval today, Gargarin you are next get ready you will be Fine, all September 2008 filers up!!. Lia hang in there the least expected day you will shine.

I love you all.

Ilovethe80’s,Hey! KSP9, Gconyi, Trawal, Job2367, hlesmana, Gagarin, Lia, BlueSky Jas_79 Keep up the good work TripleCitezen Encouraging!

Guys I am so happy Keep it up guys you all will be fine...

CONGRATS! Enjoy your green card life!