September 2008 filers, Post here

Thank you Ilovethe80's and Thank you Jas_79 Thank you very much guys now we all happy!

Jas_79 I bet you feeling great!

Mine 485 say They recieved the RFE in octuber 8th 2008 and it still says that they will let me know within 60 days when they make a decision hahaha!! and i have the green card already at hand and the online statu still hasn't changes , I hope it changes some day but it is ok if they have forgoten to do it.

it is over Jas_79 we made it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, Co.ador.....i received my I-485 and I-130 approval letters today. now i am just waiting for my GC.

Today was our interview, we came to Cleveland, OH. the interview was scheduled at 9.45am, it looked like we were the only couple there. The IO called us to his office, first we took the oath, then he opened our file, asked for BOD,SSN and address were we live now. the whole process tokk like 10 minutes or so! he asked if we have anything that establish our relationship so we gave him our joint bank statement, insuranse policy, and tax returns for the last year and photoalbum, he looked at it and said, I can see you guys are totally ok, so I recomend you for approval and you should get your GC in 4 weeks!!! that was it