September 2008 filers, Post here

LUD on I-485
Card production ordered
I didn't expect the whole process to be this fast. Lucky that I didn't even have to hire a lawyer. I'm gonna start planning my summer vacation soon ;)

hi

you guys are lucky dogs!!!

you should have hire the lawyer i wasted some time in hiring the lawyer she was good i think i took right decision my cousin told me to hire one cauz he did not hire and his case took two years to get green card i paid almost 2000 which hurts but it pays in the end you have rfe which will waste more that 2 to 3 months so if you have lawyer you dont get rfe's and you can imagine if you work those three months how much you save plus on top that what you are going through only you can feel it ....we were in the same boat but when everyone else get the ead you dont it really hurt well keep your finger crossed i got my ead after 10 years i know how it feels anyway dont loose your hope ............

Thanks Bearcat

Greencard2008 - It took you 10 years to get EAD? Why didn't you do Infopass or something?

I just noticed I have LUD's for both I-130 and I-485 with yesterday's dates, but there is no change in Current Status for either one (it still says "Case received and pending" and "On September 10, 2008, we received, etc etc"). Hope it's a good sign, but I can't stop wondering what exactly the update was...

you should have hire the lawyer i wasted some time in hiring the lawyer she was good i think i took right decision my cousin told me to hire one cauz he did not hire and his case took two years to get green card i paid almost 2000 which hurts but it pays in the end you have rfe which will waste more that 2 to 3 months so if you have lawyer you dont get rfe's and you can imagine if you work those three months how much you save plus on top that what you are going through only you can feel it ....we were in the same boat but when everyone else get the ead you dont it really hurt well keep your finger crossed i got my ead after 10 years i know how it feels anyway dont loose your hope ............

Dude,

I hired a lawyer for my case but still got the RFE. I paid 2500 to him. I think it is all luck. I do have a lawyer and he also opened a service request for me.

I just noticed I have LUD's for both I-130 and I-485 with yesterday's dates, but there is no change in Current Status for either one (it still says "Case received and pending" and "On September 10, 2008, we received, etc etc"). Hope it's a good sign, but I can't stop wondering what exactly the update was...

Hi bearcat82,

Don't worry. For my AP, they updated last week and shows case received and pending. I received my AP Saturday but it still shows case received and pending. So i think your case is approved and card production ordered.

hi

Dude,

I hired a lawyer for my case but still got the RFE. I paid 2500 to him. I think it is all luck. I do have a lawyer and he also opened a service request for me.

hey like i said i look around for lawyer cauz when i looked online how to file including this site i still decided to go for lawyer in my very tight budget cauz i spoke to 7 diff lawyer and all of them have different statement guess they really dont know wha t to do and this lawyer told me 1200 to file when i went to there office the bill was almost 2000 thousand..... lawyer did right job but not without my self help my cousin has straight case but lawyer screwed his life it took him 14 years to get greencard for no reason cauz he put wrong info in papers he have deportation order twice.........his kids are us citizen wife is citizen too still i guess you are right its luck well like i said before keep your finger crossed did you get any reply for service request

you guys are lucky dogs!!!

hey Trawal relax,i was watching your posts in the last few days and you sound like you are getting paranoid.you are spending too much time looking at the computer and the USCIS web page and that's not good cuz it just makes you nervous and it's too much stress.don't worry as long as your case is pending you are ok(no deportation and so ).i know it sucks to wait for the EAD and IL but they will come.you are forgetting the important things family,friends,Xmas,in the end the EAD and GC are just plastics with your picture.
Good luck to all and happy holy days :)

IGG : yeah but that plastic card helps you to get a decent job. I still have visa for next 4years so deportation is out of questions. I am not stressed at all. I know it will come in 2-3 weeks but sooner is better.

GC2008: I have not received any word after service request. It has been more than a week since I made request.

IGG : yeah but that plastic card helps you to get a decent job. I still have visa for next 4years so deportation is out of questions. I am not stressed at all. I know it will come in 2-3 weeks but sooner is better.

GC2008: I have not received any word after service request. It has been more than a week since I made request.

Trawal,

What type of SR did you open with CS?. There is a different SR if the i-765 case is pending >90 days (90 days is a regulatory mandated timeframe). This type if SR requires a response from the officer within 5 calendar days (not business days).

Here are some helpful urls.

http://www.nafsa.org/regulatory_inf...forms_and_processing/uscis_ombudsman_guidance

and

http://www.dhs.gov/ximgtn/programs/editorial_0497.shtm

Good Luck,

bro my lawyer told me that if you don't get answer within 75 days, you open service request. After 90 days, you open one more request where they have to give you a response within 5 days.

I have made a infopass for next Tuesday. I will go and talk to them for this.

I don't know how you can think that RFE's don't matter... If that is something else your lawyer has told you then I recommend doing some research on your own before insulting the people that work for USCIS. You can also look around this site to see just how good a lot of lawyers are. Be patient and it'll come eventually. Sheesh...

Hi bearcat82,

Don't worry. For my AP, they updated last week and shows case received and pending. I received my AP Saturday but it still shows case received and pending. So i think your case is approved and card production ordered.

I hope so! Today they updated both again but once again there were no changes to the posted status. At least I know SOMETHING is going on with it...

I don't know how you can think that RFE's don't matter... If that is something else your lawyer has told you then I recommend doing some research on your own before insulting the people that work for USCIS. You can also look around this site to see just how good a lot of lawyers are. Be patient and it'll come eventually. Sheesh...

Do you work for USCIS or what? Many people here are victims of their slow process. If you are working for them then please tell your colleagues to work and approve all the legit cases within time limit. We don't pay taxes for you guys just to sit at office and surf internet or not work.

Many people with RFE got their case approved within the given time limit.

RFE'S dont matter trust me,and they dont slow your process these USCIS fools approve who they want to and keep some unfortunate people hanging, some IO with a big belly is too lazy to look at your case and keeps on delaying it..some IO's act fast , reminds me of myself when I was a kid would keep my homework till the last day, while some of my friends would get done with it first day and go out and play , thats what happens . This is how the USCIS works , lawyers dont matter its just about getting the right people to look in to your case we cant control that, it just depends on pure luck.

RFE'S dont matter trust me,and they dont slow your process these USCIS fools approve who they want to and keep some unfortunate people hanging, some IO with a big belly is too lazy to look at your case and keeps on delaying it..some IO's act fast , reminds me of myself when I was a kid would keep my homework till the last day, while some of my friends would get done with it first day and go out and play , thats what happens . This is how the USCIS works , lawyers dont matter its just about getting the right people to look in to your case we cant control that, it just depends on pure luck.

I cant agree more doctor!!!

Lucky lucky

Hi Guys

I am lucky....good day for me....I have received a update on my I-765 and I-131

Now the wait begins for the Iterview letter.......see the cribbing begins immediately.....never satisfied........

Please see my timeline below for reference

Sent I-130, I-485, I-131, I-765, I-864 9/1/2008 0
Notice 9/12/2008 11
FP Appointment Notice 9/17/2008 16
RFE 10/1/2008 30
RFE Answered 10/10/2008 40
FP Completed 10/8/2008 ~40
RFE Received - online update 10/16/2008 46
Waiting….Waiting……Waiting……. 11/17/2008 76
RFE Received - I-765 not signed 11/26/2008 85
Evidence sent by over night 11/27/2008 86
Evidence received 12/3/2008 92